Biden DOJ Dragging Feet on Prosecuting Attempted Assassin of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Except Kavanaugh keeps voting to arm the crazies, he shouldn't whine when one come after him.
why not? just because someone has the right to own a firearm, doesn't mean they have the right to kill someone with it.

why not? just because someone has the right to own a firearm, doesn't mean they have the right to kill someone with it.

That's the problem with making it a right. Any crazy person like Awake the Rapper has a right. Awake wasn't a criminal until he fired on a crowd of parade-goers. But giving him a gun with his mental history- much less a military grade on- was a terrible idea.

I wonder if Rapey Brett would be so keen on guns if they shot up places he likes to go.

That's the problem with making it a right. Any crazy person like Awake the Rapper has a right. Awake wasn't a criminal until he fired on a crowd of parade-goers. But giving him a gun with his mental history- much less a military grade on- was a terrible idea.

I wonder if Rapey Brett would be so keen on guns if they shot up places he likes to go.
Well, write your Congressman, and try to amend the Constitution. I am sorry you are so upset this rapper had rights. Who else do you propose we take their rights from?

Except no one considered it a right until Heller. Before then, we could pass sensible local gun laws.
No, a lot of people considered it a right...hence why the case was litigated. It always was a right. Some just thought they could infringe too much on it.

A lot of people beleive in Bigfoot. What's your point?

Letting a crazy person buy a military-grade weapon makes absolutely no sense.
Bigfoot, like your false belief that people can't defend themselves, is fake.

Yeah, I wouldn't sell a crazy person any weapon, not just a military grade one....not sure why you would

Yet the gun industry does.

All the time.

Also, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.
Yeah, some people sell people stuff all the time, ive seen bartenders sell booze to a clearly drunk person, not something I would of done.

Have you wrote your Congressmen to put forth an amendment to outlaw guns yet? or are you just coming here and whining?

Yeah, some people sell people stuff all the time, ive seen bartenders sell booze to a clearly drunk person, not something I would of done.

Have you wrote your Congressmen to put forth an amendment to outlaw guns yet? or are you just coming here and whining?
No need to pass an amendment, just interpret the Militia Amendment as being about militias.

Get a few crazies to knock off guys like Kavanaugh, that might be easier... also poetic justice.

No need to pass an amendment, just interpret the Militia Amendment as being about militias.

Get a few crazies to knock off guys like Kavanaugh, that might be easier... also poetic justice.
Kavanaugh wasn't on he SCOTUS when that case was decided.

Of course you need a new amendment, if you want the 2nd to say something different.

And if we change two on the current court, BAM- It's about militias and cities and states can have their gun bans back.
Not sure where you are getting this idea from

Why don’t you simply amend the constitution?

Forum List

Back