I'd love to have cons give me their definition of conservative

had to do with the billion dollar lotto that just passed....he claimed if they split that up among everyone we would all be millionaires ending poverty....until a few posters pointed out we would only have 4 bucks apiece....then he blamed it on his wife...lol....what a man....he left that thread quick....lol....

Did he mention who is in charge of the checkbook at his house?

Today's 'Conservatives' are Conservative when it's convenient. I hate to say it, but most current Republicans calling themselves 'Conservatives', are really just greedy white people who hate gays, minorities, and poor folk. More & more they're being perceived as the 'Party of greedy hateful white people.'

They're also very much into big government and worshipping Big Brother. And they're into Permanent War too. So i'm not sure why they call themselves 'Conservatives.' You've presented a great question. I'll enjoy seeing their responses. Thanks.
If a Republican isn't a conservative then it makes no sense to use them to smear conservatives. Duh. Who hates minorities? You're full of shit. Thanks.
Who hates minorities?
the righties here who talk about minorities like they are somehow superior to them....like katz,shootspeeders,steve magarett, matthew....to name a few....dottie on the left....

That I don't have to rely on programs like affirmative action says that I'm superior to those who do. They get what they get due to factors that if used to deny would be considered racist or sexist. If a white person doesn't get it, those who support AA thinking it meant due to qualification say too bad.
i dont believe thats what im talking about and i think you know that....it has to do how they refer to minorities being stupid and less than people...there are plenty of examples around.....

If a minority has to rely on AA in order to get hired, it may not make them stupid but they are inferior when it comes to being able to do it on their own. Has nothing to do with race but what it involves for them to get hired or admitted.

Today's 'Conservatives' are Conservative when it's convenient. I hate to say it, but most current Republicans calling themselves 'Conservatives', are really just greedy white people who hate gays, minorities, and poor folk. More & more they're being perceived as the 'Party of greedy hateful white people.'

They're also very much into big government and worshipping Big Brother. And they're into Permanent War too. So i'm not sure why they call themselves 'Conservatives.' You've presented a great question. I'll enjoy seeing their responses. Thanks.
If a Republican isn't a conservative then it makes no sense to use them to smear conservatives. Duh. Who hates minorities? You're full of shit. Thanks.
Who hates minorities?
the righties here who talk about minorities like they are somehow superior to them....like katz,shootspeeders,steve magarett, matthew....to name a few....dottie on the left....

That I don't have to rely on programs like affirmative action says that I'm superior to those who do. They get what they get due to factors that if used to deny would be considered racist or sexist. If a white person doesn't get it, those who support AA thinking it meant due to qualification say too bad.
i dont believe thats what im talking about and i think you know that....it has to do how they refer to minorities being stupid and less than people...there are plenty of examples around.....

If a minority has to rely on AA in order to get hired, it may not make them stupid but they are inferior when it comes to being able to do it on their own. Has nothing to do with race but what it involves for them to get hired or admitted.
once again.....i am not talking about things like AA.....im talking about how some people here on the right talk about minorities and the nice little names they have for them.....

had to do with the billion dollar lotto that just passed....he claimed if they split that up among everyone we would all be millionaires ending poverty....until a few posters pointed out we would only have 4 bucks apiece....then he blamed it on his wife...lol....what a man....he left that thread quick....lol....

Did he mention who is in charge of the checkbook at his house?
he left to quick to get any questions in....

Who hates minorities?

once again.....i am not talking about things like AA.....im talking about how some people here on the right talk about minorities and the nice little names they have for them.....
I used it as an example and believe that if someone has to rely on it to get hired, admitted, etc, they are inferior when it comes to skills and abilities.

Who hates minorities?
Sounds like just about all the conservatives on Earth then. Carry on Columbo.

Oh, i'm not defending the Communist assholes in the other Party. I'm just pointing out the eery similarities between Neocons and Nazis. The hateful rhetoric sounds the same.

Sadly the Neocons, mainly backed by religious fundamentalist Conservatives, have hijacked the Party. And they are very dangerous people. They do want a Police State and WWIII. Republicans better stop living in denial about that. Before it's too late.
I see the usual suspects are still mistaking Republicans for conservatives.

And they probably wonder why nobody is taking them seriously.

Most Republicans refer to themselves as Conservatives. But they better be careful what they wish for. Because their Conservative leaders do want their Police State and WWIII. They're very dangerous people. They need to boot the Neocon madmen who currently control their Party.

quote-the-modern-conservative-is-engaged-in-one-of-man-s-oldest-exercises-in-moral-philosophy-that-is-john-kenneth-galbraith-230907.jpg

Liberals are engaged in one of the most common things they do in order to push their ideology; that is redefine terms to fit their agenda. Selfish doesn't involve someone doing with what is their in a way other than what you think they should do. One cannot be selfish because they don't do it your way. However, Liberals do promote selfishness by telling freeloaders that they deserve someone else's money they didn't earn.
Liberals deal in reality, which means poor people have needs, and being selfish is what most so-called conservatives live for. It comes down to, I got mine, fuck everyone else in everything else. Hardly helpful, and nothing like moral.

Conservatives take it even further than that. They actually despise the less fortunate among us. They want our poor to just die, or be locked away in prison. They want them disappeared. These are the same people who consider themselves 'Good Christians.'

Today's Republican Party really does resemble the Nazi Party. All the hate, and the obsession with starting more wars. The change happened when the Neocons seized control. They're very dangerous people with a Nazi mentality. Those Nazis forced me out of the Party. I can't call myself a Republican anymore.

And what will you do when the takers outnumber the makers? When there simply aren't enough people working to support those who contribute nothing but their need? That day is not far away if you're paying attention.

It's not that we want them to die, we just recognize at some point they HAVE to start contributing to society, instead of doing nothing but taking from it. If not, the consequences are too terrible to contemplate.

I don't all-together disagree with that. The Entitlement crowd is out of control. But the Republican Party expresses nothing but disdain for the least fortunate among us. They hate and abuse the weak. They want them disappeared. It's a Nazi mentality. And they're vicious Warmongers as well.

Like i said, the Party really went downhill when the Neocons seized control. They were mainly funded and supported by the religious fundamentalist Conservatives. These people truly are insane. They want their Police State and WWIII. I can't support the Party as long as it's controlled by Nazi madmen.

Liberals are engaged in one of the most common things they do in order to push their ideology; that is redefine terms to fit their agenda. Selfish doesn't involve someone doing with what is their in a way other than what you think they should do. One cannot be selfish because they don't do it your way. However, Liberals do promote selfishness by telling freeloaders that they deserve someone else's money they didn't earn.
Liberals deal in reality, which means poor people have needs, and being selfish is what most so-called conservatives live for. It comes down to, I got mine, fuck everyone else in everything else. Hardly helpful, and nothing like moral.

Conservatives take it even further than that. They actually despise the less fortunate among us. They want our poor to just die, or be locked away in prison. They want them disappeared. These are the same people who consider themselves 'Good Christians.'

Today's Republican Party really does resemble the Nazi Party. All the hate, and the obsession with starting more wars. The change happened when the Neocons seized control. They're very dangerous people with a Nazi mentality. Those Nazis forced me out of the Party. I can't call myself a Republican anymore.

And what will you do when the takers outnumber the makers? When there simply aren't enough people working to support those who contribute nothing but their need? That day is not far away if you're paying attention.

It's not that we want them to die, we just recognize at some point they HAVE to start contributing to society, instead of doing nothing but taking from it. If not, the consequences are too terrible to contemplate.

I don't all-together disagree with that. The Entitlement crowd is out of control. But the Republican Party expresses nothing but disdain for the least fortunate among us. They hate and abuse the weak. They want them disappeared. It's a Nazi mentality. And they're vicious Warmongers as well.

Like i said, the Party really went downhill when the Neocons seized control. They were mainly funded and supported by the religious fundamentalist Conservatives. These people truly are insane. They want their Police State and WWIII. I can't support the Party as long as it's controlled by Nazi madmen.

I don't express disdain for people because they are less fortunate. My problem is when they demand someone else be forced to support them and believe it's owed to them.

Expecting someone to do what I've done isn't abusing them. I don't want them gone in the sense you say. I would like them to "go away" and quit thinking someone owes them something.

When you start with the Nazi bullshit, you lose.

Who hates minorities?
Sounds like just about all the conservatives on Earth then. Carry on Columbo.
nope not all of them,just some of them....oh and the name is Dresden....

I don't express disdain for people because they are less fortunate. My problem is when they demand someone else be forced to support them and believe it's owed to them.

Expecting someone to do what I've done isn't abusing them. I don't want them gone in the sense you say. I would like them to "go away" and quit thinking someone owes them something.

when you say "less fortunate" are you talking about the poor or the handicapped?....just asking....

Who hates minorities?

I used it as an example and believe that if someone has to rely on it to get hired, admitted, etc, they are inferior when it comes to skills and abilities.
then maybe you should ask someone to tell you the difference in what im saying and what your saying....mine has nothing to do with job quotas...

then maybe you should ask someone to tell you the difference in what im saying and what your saying....mine has nothing to do with job quotas...

According to AA, there are no job QUOTAS.

I don't have a problem with those names. The people who complain about someone else using them use them quite often. That I happen to agree in some situations doesn't make it wrong.

I don't have a problem with those names. The people who complain about someone else using them use them quite often. That I happen to agree in some situations doesn't make it wrong.
look 65....i understand what your saying about hiring with AA.....but you either dont want to understand what im saying or you dont get the difference between the hiring of minorities and the way minorities are treated by many in everyday life....

look 65....i understand what your saying about hiring with AA.....but you either dont want to understand what im saying or you dont get the difference between the hiring of minorities and the way minorities are treated by many in everyday life....

How can a group of people that get help from a government supported program based on the color of their skin be treated poorly?

They get something that I will never qualify for nor do I want. I would say a white not being hired so a bunch of Liberals can feel good about themselves for something the whites not getting hired had nothing to do with is a crock of shit.

Even hard working educated blacks use those terms toward their own people and no one says a damn thing. If I agree, all hell breaks loose.

How can a group of people that get help from a government supported program based on the color of their skin be treated poorly?

They get something that I will never qualify for nor do I want. I would say a white not being hired so a bunch of Liberals can feel good about themselves for something the whites not getting hired had nothing to do with is a crock of shit.

Even hard working educated blacks use those terms toward their own people and no one says a damn thing. If I agree, all hell breaks loose.
you dont get the difference in what im saying compared to you....dont look it it job wise.....just people on the street and how minorities can be treated and talked about....read some posts here by some i have mentioned....

you dont get the difference in what im saying compared to you....dont look it it job wise.....just people on the street and how minorities can be treated and talked about....read some posts here by some i have mentioned....

It's rampant. (note the sarcasm). Are you saying that minorities don't do the same thing? The difference, using your viewpoint, it that minorities can use terms specifically related to whites and no one says a damn thing. I've had people use the term honky, cracker, whitey, etc. toward me Don't care. However, let the word ****** be used and blacks are ready to run you over despite using the term toward their own.

It's rampant. (note the sarcasm). Are you saying that minorities don't do the same thing? The difference, using your viewpoint, it that minorities can use terms specifically related to whites and no one says a damn thing. I've had people use the term honky, cracker, whitey, etc. toward me Don't care. However, let the word ****** be used and blacks are ready to run you over despite using the term toward their own.
thats true but i was commenting on the guy who i guess was saying that the right dont hate minorities....his question was "WHO hates minorities?"....i answered him...and you took it to the job sector...

Very dangerous people are currently running the Republican Party. They hate the poor and the weak among us. They're anything but good Christians. They want a Police State and want to start WWIII too. You guys should be very careful what you're wishing for. You should seriously reconsider supporting the Neocon (Nazi) madmen.

Forum List

Back