I'd love to have cons give me their definition of conservative

quote-the-modern-conservative-is-engaged-in-one-of-man-s-oldest-exercises-in-moral-philosophy-that-is-john-kenneth-galbraith-230907.jpg

Liberals are engaged in one of the most common things they do in order to push their ideology; that is redefine terms to fit their agenda. Selfish doesn't involve someone doing with what is their in a way other than what you think they should do. One cannot be selfish because they don't do it your way. However, Liberals do promote selfishness by telling freeloaders that they deserve someone else's money they didn't earn.
Liberals deal in reality, which means poor people have needs, and being selfish is what most so-called conservatives live for. It comes down to, I got mine, fuck everyone else in everything else. Hardly helpful, and nothing like moral.

It comes down to I EARNED mine so fuck you if you think I owe you something you're unwilling to earn. Nothing immoral or selfish about expecting someone else to get what they get the same way you did. If I expect someone to earn it, it's because I already have.
Your desire to deny everyone that doesn't live up to your expectation of what is earned, causes the homeless problem, causes the prison problem, which takes more from you than if you had a little compassion for the less fortunate. You are under the delusion that opportunity is there for everyone. Your greed costs you far more than you can imagine.

I don't expect anyone to do something that I'm either currently doing or have done to get where I am. Is that asking too much? It would be different if I was expecting them to do it but haven't done it myself.

It's not a delusion that the opportunity is there for everyone. You incorrectly and automatically ASSume that because someone isn't where another person is it was due solely to a lack of opportunity.

Wanting to keep what I've earned isn't greedy. I earned it. Someone demanding something that another person earned is greedy. No one owes you anything.
When you are reincarnated in your next life as a mentally retarded, or physically deformed, then you can claim all those opportunities.

When you are born to poor parents that throw you out in the street, and you are a homeless beggar, just tell yourself that no one owes you anything.

When you stand before God, and he tells you that he gave you everything you ever had, just try to tell him you earned it.

You sound just like Trump, who's daddy gave him a million dollars, which he lost in bankruptcy four times, and was bailed out by the government that he spits on.

Utopian, and not reality.

Utopian is thinking someone that won't get off his ass and earn it should have the same thing as someone that already did.

Utopian is thinking that a person making a choice they say is no one else's business should have the results of that choice funded when the chooser can't do so.

That's what Liberal think and it's far from reality.
You have no clue what liberals think, and with taxes you get civilization.

I know what Liberals say.

Then everyone in the civilization should be paying the same taxes. They don't. So much for your argument.
You really need to realize that we have a $19 trillion national debt. The interest on that debt is approaching a trillion dollars every year. The rich created that debt...THERE ARE NO POOR IN CONGRESS! And the poor can't pay it off. Only the rich and corporations have the money to pay it off.

I thought it was war according to the Liberals?
Lame dodge.

Liberals deal in reality, which means poor people have needs, and being selfish is what most so-called conservatives live for. It comes down to, I got mine, fuck everyone else in everything else. Hardly helpful, and nothing like moral.

Conservatives take it even further than that. They actually despise the less fortunate among us. They want our poor to just die, or be locked away in prison. They want them disappeared. These are the same people who consider themselves 'Good Christians.'

Today's Republican Party really does resemble the Nazi Party. All the hate, and the obsession with starting more wars. The change happened when the Neocons seized control. They're very dangerous people with a Nazi mentality. Those Nazis forced me out of the Party. I can't call myself a Republican anymore.

That's what Liberals think because we oppose the government mandate to do what, if you guys actually showed compassion rather than just claiming it, doesn't have to involve the government. Liberals think that because not enough is given voluntarily it's OK to take it to make up what they've determined is the difference.

I want the poor to either do something to help themselves instead of constantly demanding others do it for them or those of you who think they deserve another person's money reaching into your pockets, thereby, proving the compassion you claim to have while leaving the government out of it.

Hate to break it to you but nowhere did Jesus teach about any role of the government in mandating any such programs.

If you left the party, accept that it was your choice. Quit, like the typical Liberal, blaming someone else. In case you weren't aware, no one considers you a Republican.

It really is too bad the Nazi element within it seized control. The people currently running it, are very dangerous madmen. They want WWIII. And they despise the least fortunate among us. They would like to see them die, or lock them away in cages forever. These are very dark times for the Republican Party. I can't be a part of it.

You'll use any excuse.

I'd like to see people like you that claim you have compassion show it by doing for those you say deserve it with your own money and not demanding others be forced to fund it. When you do, you'll prove what you only say you have now.

It's very sad to see the Republican Party go the Nazi route. It has lost my support. I can't be a part of such hate, greed, and warmongering. It just isn't me.

It's very sad that you think what you support coming from the left is really compassion. Sounds like what is you is redistribution of wealth and the mindset that one person who earned it doesn't have a right to keep it but someone that didn't earn it deserves it more.

Liberals are engaged in one of the most common things they do in order to push their ideology; that is redefine terms to fit their agenda. Selfish doesn't involve someone doing with what is their in a way other than what you think they should do. One cannot be selfish because they don't do it your way. However, Liberals do promote selfishness by telling freeloaders that they deserve someone else's money they didn't earn.

It comes down to I EARNED mine so fuck you if you think I owe you something you're unwilling to earn. Nothing immoral or selfish about expecting someone else to get what they get the same way you did. If I expect someone to earn it, it's because I already have.
Your desire to deny everyone that doesn't live up to your expectation of what is earned, causes the homeless problem, causes the prison problem, which takes more from you than if you had a little compassion for the less fortunate. You are under the delusion that opportunity is there for everyone. Your greed costs you far more than you can imagine.

I don't expect anyone to do something that I'm either currently doing or have done to get where I am. Is that asking too much? It would be different if I was expecting them to do it but haven't done it myself.

It's not a delusion that the opportunity is there for everyone. You incorrectly and automatically ASSume that because someone isn't where another person is it was due solely to a lack of opportunity.

Wanting to keep what I've earned isn't greedy. I earned it. Someone demanding something that another person earned is greedy. No one owes you anything.
When you are reincarnated in your next life as a mentally retarded, or physically deformed, then you can claim all those opportunities.

When you are born to poor parents that throw you out in the street, and you are a homeless beggar, just tell yourself that no one owes you anything.

When you stand before God, and he tells you that he gave you everything you ever had, just try to tell him you earned it.

You sound just like Trump, who's daddy gave him a million dollars, which he lost in bankruptcy four times, and was bailed out by the government that he spits on.

That doesn't happen. If it did, all the bleeding heart Liberals would come back as dog shit.

Twice I've been unemployed and neither time did I take a dime of help. That goes back to the I'm not asking anyone to do what I haven't already done.

God didn't give it to me. God gave me the opportunity to use the gifts and talents he gave me to earn it.

My dad didn't give me anything. My parent's families have a background in the cotton mills and coal mines. You don't get rich in either one. Both sets of grandparents, their parents, wanted better for their kids and went about instilling in them the mindset of earning it and overcoming things. Both parents did. They weren't rich by any stretch of the imagination but they instilled in me, just like their parents did with them, things that are worth far more than actual dollars and cents could ever be.

Conservatives take it even further than that. They actually despise the less fortunate among us. They want our poor to just die, or be locked away in prison. They want them disappeared. These are the same people who consider themselves 'Good Christians.'

Today's Republican Party really does resemble the Nazi Party. All the hate, and the obsession with starting more wars. The change happened when the Neocons seized control. They're very dangerous people with a Nazi mentality. Those Nazis forced me out of the Party. I can't call myself a Republican anymore.

That's what Liberals think because we oppose the government mandate to do what, if you guys actually showed compassion rather than just claiming it, doesn't have to involve the government. Liberals think that because not enough is given voluntarily it's OK to take it to make up what they've determined is the difference.

I want the poor to either do something to help themselves instead of constantly demanding others do it for them or those of you who think they deserve another person's money reaching into your pockets, thereby, proving the compassion you claim to have while leaving the government out of it.

Hate to break it to you but nowhere did Jesus teach about any role of the government in mandating any such programs.

If you left the party, accept that it was your choice. Quit, like the typical Liberal, blaming someone else. In case you weren't aware, no one considers you a Republican.

It really is too bad the Nazi element within it seized control. The people currently running it, are very dangerous madmen. They want WWIII. And they despise the least fortunate among us. They would like to see them die, or lock them away in cages forever. These are very dark times for the Republican Party. I can't be a part of it.

You'll use any excuse.

I'd like to see people like you that claim you have compassion show it by doing for those you say deserve it with your own money and not demanding others be forced to fund it. When you do, you'll prove what you only say you have now.

It's very sad to see the Republican Party go the Nazi route. It has lost my support. I can't be a part of such hate, greed, and warmongering. It just isn't me.

It's very sad that you think what you support coming from the left is really compassion. Sounds like what is you is redistribution of wealth and the mindset that one person who earned it doesn't have a right to keep it but someone that didn't earn it deserves it more.

Can't call myself a Democrat either. It's been hijacked by Anti-American Communist assholes. Like i said...

Republican Party = The Nazi Party

Democratic Party = The Communist Party

Those are the only choices for Americans. Good luck with that.

You'll use any excuse.

How has the GOP gone "Nazi"? Dear God, I hear that term thrown around more than "racist" these days... I'm staring to wonder if people even understand what these terms mean.

Utopian is thinking someone that won't get off his ass and earn it should have the same thing as someone that already did.

Utopian is thinking that a person making a choice they say is no one else's business should have the results of that choice funded when the chooser can't do so.

That's what Liberal think and it's far from reality.
You have no clue what liberals think, and with taxes you get civilization.

I know what Liberals say.

Then everyone in the civilization should be paying the same taxes. They don't. So much for your argument.
You really need to realize that we have a $19 trillion national debt. The interest on that debt is approaching a trillion dollars every year. The rich created that debt...THERE ARE NO POOR IN CONGRESS! And the poor can't pay it off. Only the rich and corporations have the money to pay it off.

I thought it was war according to the Liberals?
Lame dodge.

It's what Liberals say.

You'll use any excuse.

Can't call myself a Democrat either. It's been hijacked by Anti-American Communist assholes. Like i said...

A fence rider?

You'll use any excuse.

How has the GOP gone "Nazi"? Dear God, I hear that term thrown around more than "racist" these days... I'm staring to wonder if people even understand what these terms mean.

The rogue Nazi element within it, seized control. They're called 'Neocons.' Their main source of financing and support came from religious zealot Conservatives. They're hateful, greedy, warmongering madmen.

Their rise to power in the Republican Party really has paralled the rise to power for the Nazis in Germany. You loyal Republicans better be careful what you wish for. Your madmen want WWIII. It won't be pleasant.

You'll use any excuse.

A fence rider?

Won't be a part of either.

You'll use any excuse.

The rogue Nazi element within it, seized control. They're called 'Neocons.' Their main source of financing and support came from religious zealot Conservatives. They're hateful, greedy, warmongering madmen.

Their rise to power in the Republican Party really has paralled the rise to power for the Nazis in Germany. You loyal Republicans better be careful what you wish for. Your madmen want WWIII. It won't be pleasant.

Uhm, ok.......

:cuckoo:

You Libertarians are nuttier than a squirrel's turd.

If you really believe that, you're a loser. Losers will always find a way to lose.

You'll use any excuse.

Uhm, ok.......

Contemplate it a bit more before lashing out. The Neocon rise is eerily similar to the Nazi rise. So be very careful what you wish for. The folks running your Party are very nasty characters. They want WWIII.

You'll use any excuse.

Much like many other words they redefine, Nazi means someone not willing to do things their way.

You'll use any excuse.

Just like you don't have a clue about the definition of Nazi, you also don't have one about the word greedy.

You'll use any excuse.

A fence rider?

Won't be a part of either.

Are you one of those that bitches about the government yet won't vote or participate?

If you really believe that, you're a loser. Losers will always find a way to lose.

He's the kind that should pay attention to this: Those that want to do something will find a way; those that don't will find an excuse.

You'll use any excuse.

Much like many other words they redefine, Nazi means someone not willing to do things their way.

Neocon beliefs and practices do mirror Nazi beliefs and practices. They hate the least fortunate among us, they hate minorities, and they're vicious Warmongers. If you continue electing them, you're only supporting your own demise.

They will have their Police State. They will have their WWIII. The Republican Party needs to dump the Neocons. They're very dangerous people. I will not support the Party as long as they're in control.

Last edited:
You'll use any excuse.

Uhm, ok.......

Contemplate it a bit more before lashing out. The Neocon rise is eerily similar to the Nazi rise. So be very careful what you wish for. The folks running your Party are very nasty characters. They want WWIII.

You should heed your own words before running your damn mouth about something for which you have no clue.

You'll use any excuse.

Neocon beliefs and practices do mirror Nazi beliefs and practices. They hate the least fortunate among us, they hate minorities, and they're vicious Warmongers.

If you continue electing them, they will start WWIII. The Republican Party needs to dump the Neocons. They're very dangerous people. I will not support the Party as long as they're in control.

If you loved the less fortunate as much as you claim, there wouldn't be any. People like you that think they are owed something would handle their financial problems on your own instead of expecting the government to force others.

Forum List

Back