I'd love to have cons give me their definition of conservative

Liberals deal in reality, which means poor people have needs, and being selfish is what most so-called conservatives live for. It comes down to, I got mine, fuck everyone else in everything else. Hardly helpful, and nothing like moral.

Conservatives take it even further than that. They actually despise the less fortunate among us. They want our poor to just die, or be locked away in prison. They want them disappeared. These are the same people who consider themselves 'Good Christians.'

Today's Republican Party really does resemble the Nazi Party. All the hate, and the obsession with starting more wars. The change happened when the Neocons seized control. They're very dangerous people with a Nazi mentality. Those Nazis forced me out of the Party. I can't call myself a Republican anymore.

And what will you do when the takers outnumber the makers? When there simply aren't enough people working to support those who contribute nothing but their need? That day is not far away if you're paying attention.

It's not that we want them to die, we just recognize at some point they HAVE to start contributing to society, instead of doing nothing but taking from it. If not, the consequences are too terrible to contemplate.

I don't all-together disagree with that. The Entitlement crowd is out of control. But the Republican Party expresses nothing but disdain for the least fortunate among us. They hate and abuse the weak. They want them disappeared. It's a Nazi mentality. And they're vicious Warmongers as well.

Like i said, the Party really went downhill when the Neocons seized control. They were mainly funded and supported by the religious fundamentalist Conservatives. These people truly are insane. They want their Police State and WWIII. I can't support the Party as long as it's controlled by Nazi madmen.

I don't express disdain for people because they are less fortunate. My problem is when they demand someone else be forced to support them and believe it's owed to them.

Expecting someone to do what I've done isn't abusing them. I don't want them gone in the sense you say. I would like them to "go away" and quit thinking someone owes them something.

When you start with the Nazi bullshit, you lose.

Very dangerous people are currently running the Republican Party. They hate the poor and the weak among us. They're anything but good Christians. They want a Police State and want to start WWIII too. You guys should be very careful what you're wishing for. You should seriously reconsider supporting the Neocon (Nazi) madmen.

You don't have to hate someone, to not want to support them the rest of their lives.

Forum List

Back