I'd love to have cons give me their definition of conservative

Conservatism discards Prescription, shrinks from Principle, disavows Progress; having rejected all respect for antiquity, it offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future.
- Benjamin Disraeli

You have to be one of the most forgetful son of a bitches I know.
Doublethink is the backbone of liberalism.

You have to believe Obamacare will cut costs and improve quality today and that it's optional, and that you can keep your medical plan and your doctor if you want to. Then after it's implemented you must only recite that more people are insured under it. No mention of costs (which went up) or quality (which tanked) , or doctors or medical plans (which mostly went out the window).

Today's most visible and vocal group of citizens claiming to be conservative seem to focus and concentrate on conserving rational thought, critical thinking and wisdom. No one can explain why they conserve these attributes, but some speculate they have none to start with, thus, they are not really conservatives at all. This is the reason they are viewed as fake conservatives and simply poorly informed idiots.

quote-the-modern-conservative-is-engaged-in-one-of-man-s-oldest-exercises-in-moral-philosophy-that-is-john-kenneth-galbraith-230907.jpg

Gee, let's keep it simple for the leftwing simps...

Conservatives are baby-eating monsters that want people to starve in the streets, throw old people off cliffs, nuke the entire world, abolish the government, eliminate taxes, pollute the air, water and land, eliminate all medical research and think the world is 6,000 years old.

The idea of the sacred is quite simply one of the most conservative notions in any culture, because it seeks to turn other ideas - uncertainty, progress, change - into crimes
- Salman Rushdie, (1947 - )

Today's 'Conservatives' are Conservative when it's convenient. I hate to say it, but most current Republicans calling themselves 'Conservatives', are really just greedy white people who hate gays, minorities, and poor folk. More & more they're being perceived as the 'Party of greedy hateful white people.'

They're also very much into big government and worshipping Big Brother. And they're into Permanent War too. So i'm not sure why they call themselves 'Conservatives.' You've presented a great question. I'll enjoy seeing their responses. Thanks.

Someone that appreciates the constitution and American values and principles.

Today's 'Conservatives' are Conservative when it's convenient. I hate to say it, but most current Republicans calling themselves 'Conservatives', are really just greedy white people who hate gays, minorities, and poor folk. More & more they're being perceived as the 'Party of greedy hateful white people.'

They're also very much into big government and worshipping Big Brother. And they're into Permanent War too. So i'm not sure why they call themselves 'Conservatives.' You've presented a great question. I'll enjoy seeing their responses. Thanks.
I like this ^^

Conservatism discards Prescription, shrinks from Principle, disavows Progress; having rejected all respect for antiquity, it offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future.
- Benjamin Disraeli

Can't think for yourself huh?

Left-wingers are some stupid mofo's.
At least, they are giving answers. So far not a single conservative, including you, has even attempted to answer the question. So. is that because conservatives don't know the answer or because they are embarrassed by the answer?

Answer what? It doesn't matter... you left-wingers run with your Huffiness Post narratives; it doesn't matter what anyone says.... your small minds are closed. Wy should I waste time? I'd rather just ridicule you morons.

Forum List

Back