I wouldn't want this dude's pizza either

Not at all. The boycotters make their decisions based upon an establishment's politics in both cases.

People all around you in daily life have differing political ideologies. This dude only revealed that he supported Obama, by giving him a hug.

He simply revealed to the world that he supports the President, and it is with that revelation that you have a desire to make him suffer.

It's not like supporting a candidate is such an awful thing.

You guys are so fucking petty. I don't fucking go around boycotting businesses in my neighborhood because I know the owner is conservative. If they did something worthy of boycotting like putting up a "Whites only" sign or some shit, then I probably would.

Petty, petty losers.

Go ahead and boycott whoever you want. I don't care. Actions have consequences and if this guy is too stupid to realize that then perhaps he's not fit to run a business.

While I certainly think that boycotting a business due to their political beliefs is silly and childish-I will say that you do have one straight: businesses should NEVER, EVER go political like this. It's terrible for business. Because you alienate half of your customers on some level immediately. I would never make a statement like this with my business on a public forum. It's PR 101.

Seeing as how you live a few thousand miles away, he probably doesn't "need" your business. But do you really take pride in being so petty?

compared to the people that went after Chic Fill A for an opinion?

People didn't go after Chick-Fil-A for "having an opinion", they went after Chick-Fil-A for backing their "opinion" with millions of dollars donated to anti-gay marriage organizations.

That's besides the point anyway. I thought the Chik-Fil-A boycott was stupid too.

No. That's not true either. The stramash began with Cathy's expression of free speech. The excuse for it, given by the left, was their donation list.

Amazon gives money to pro-gay organizations. So, what's the difference? :eusa_eh:
Personally, I think people have a perfect right to be satisfied with the way they choose to spend their money.

People all around you in daily life have differing political ideologies. This dude only revealed that he supported Obama, by giving him a hug.

He simply revealed to the world that he supports the President, and it is with that revelation that you have a desire to make him suffer.

It's not like supporting a candidate is such an awful thing.

You guys are so fucking petty. I don't fucking go around boycotting businesses in my neighborhood because I know the owner is conservative. If they did something worthy of boycotting like putting up a "Whites only" sign or some shit, then I probably would.

Petty, petty losers.

Go ahead and boycott whoever you want. I don't care. Actions have consequences and if this guy is too stupid to realize that then perhaps he's not fit to run a business.

While I certainly think that boycotting a business due to their political beliefs is silly and childish-I will say that you do have one straight: businesses should NEVER, EVER go political like this. It's terrible for business. Because you alienate half of your customers on some level immediately. I would never make a statement like this with my business on a public forum. It's PR 101.

It's not childish at all. Obama has f'd us over really good and if that idiot is giving him bear hugs then one doesn't even need to give it a second thought.

Actions have consequences.

Dipshit should've known his clientele a bit better.

He's sitting right next to a fucking college. What do you think their overall attitude will be about a local shop owner that is buds with the prez and is a philanthropist who supports many good causes? He's also in a very Democratic city. I bet even the local Republicans who aren't brain dead teabaggers will look favorably toward this guy. His business will increase overall because of this.

compared to the people that went after Chic Fill A for an opinion?

People didn't go after Chick-Fil-A for "having an opinion", they went after Chick-Fil-A for backing their "opinion" with millions of dollars donated to anti-gay marriage organizations.

That's besides the point anyway. I thought the Chik-Fil-A boycott was stupid too.

No. That's not true either. The stramash began with Cathy's expression of free speech. The excuse for it, given by the left, was their donation list.

Amazon gives money to pro-gay organizations. So, what's the difference? :eusa_eh:
Personally, I think people have a perfect right to be satisfied with the way they choose to spend their money.

Cathy gave significant money to Focus on the Family, who lobbied congress not to condemn the Ugandan law making homosexuality a capitol offence, punishable by execution. I don't much care about speech and stupidity. What I do care about is where I choose to spend my money, knowing where some of the profit goes.

Food servers have been known to pizz in clients food - the ones they don't like.

Happned to me in Frisco.

He's sitting right next to a fucking college. What do you think their overall attitude will be about a local shop owner that is buds with the prez and is a philanthropist who supports many good causes? He's also in a very Democratic city. I bet even the local Republicans who aren't brain dead teabaggers will look favorably toward this guy. His business will increase overall because of this.

So in other words, you're saying that this is a typical propaganda piece designed to tug on your heart strings. Good call Dick Fuck.

Cathy gave significant money to Focus on the Family, who lobbied congress not to condemn the Ugandan law making homosexuality a capitol offence, punishable by execution. I don't much care about speech and stupidity. What I do care about is where I choose to spend my money, knowing where some of the profit goes.

well bully for you, so people will now decide if they want to eat pizza at this dudes place..
He wanted the attention, HE GOT IT:lol:

Shame on me, I took it for granted that the OP was being honest. :eusa_doh:

Turns out the locals aren't boycotting him at all, but he's getting bad reviews on Yelp from people 2,000 miles away that have never been to his restaurant. :lol:

Anybody who is celebrating Obama, doesn't need or want my business.

Seeing as how you live a few thousand miles away, he probably doesn't "need" your business. But do you really take pride in being so petty?

Petty? Obama is a scoundrel. Anybody who is bear hugging him and propping him up is not doing the world a service and I won't support that. Don't confuse principles with pettiness.

Don't confuse principles with stupidity

So in other words, you're saying that this is a typical propaganda piece designed to tug on your heart strings. Good call Dick Fuck.

I'm sure there's a handful of loudmouth teabaggers out there, who are threatening a boycott. Perhaps they even will. My point is the positive press of the president stopping by to thank him for his philanthropy is going to gain him more business than he'll lose to the ball suckers.

I saw how the wingnuts were trying to drive down his ratings on Yelp. Many of them from thousands of miles away. Luckily, his supporters drove his ratings back to the 5 star he got before the Obama visit. That was pretty lowlife of the ball suckers.

Shame on me, I took it for granted that the OP was being honest. :eusa_doh:

Turns out the locals aren't boycotting him at all, but he's getting bad reviews on Yelp from people 2,000 miles away that have never been to his restaurant. :lol:

you do know that the greatgasbag thinks national review is a leftist rag, right?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...r-glorifying-their-gm-bailout-management.html

you can't make this shit up

SERIOUSLY...we saw RAW HATE all during the Bush years..so you people can stop blowing smoke up our asses...Obama is no different because of his SKIN COLOR..he suck as a President...DEAL WITH IT

I don't know what you were looking at? Frankly, what I saw was that if Democrats criticized Bush, people questioned their patriotism. How dare you criticize our president when he's fighting a war. The Democrats didn't even grow a pair of balls until Katrina.

Yeah I know, you people had your EYES wide shut evidently during the Bush years, protests, marches, code pinkos invading congressional hearings rushing Condi Rice with fake blood on their hands, ETC ETC
now go tell everyone they have never seen SUCH hate like they have over Obama..

Well, I could tell you, but you still wouldn't understand.

Now, keeping in mind I voted for Bush twice before I realized that I was voting against my own economic interests, yeah, there was a lot of anger and bad behavior. I used to argue against those people... And, yeah, you had 9/11 Truthers and all the other craziness... absolutely.

Nothing NEAR what Obama gets. Sorry, just isn't.

well bully for you, so people will now decide if they want to eat pizza at this dudes place..
He wanted the attention, HE GOT IT:lol:

I still think he got a net positive. Did you read where he started his foundation to help a fireman rebuild his home, after it was lost in a fire? That's not going to be missed by his community. Who cares if the ball suckers in California are going to boycott his Florida restaurant?

Forum List

Back