I wouldn't want this dude's pizza either

oh boy, here goes the race thing again..You people just have nothing else..I'll be glad when Obama is GONE so we don't have to have this shit thrown in our faces anymore

If you don't want that shit thrown in your faces, stop throwing it around.

Seriously, I've been watching politics for 30 years, and I've never seen the kind of hate that is directed towards this guy... ever.

And yes, 90% of it is racism...

SERIOUSLY...we saw RAW HATE all during the Bush years..so you people can stop blowing smoke up our asses...Obama is no different because of his SKIN COLOR..he suck as a President...DEAL WITH IT

I don't know what you were looking at? Frankly, what I saw was that if Democrats criticized Bush, people questioned their patriotism. How dare you criticize our president when he's fighting a war. The Democrats didn't even grow a pair of balls until Katrina.

oh boy, here goes the race thing again..You people just have nothing else..I'll be glad when Obama is GONE so we don't have to have this shit thrown in our faces anymore

Seriously, I've been watching politics for 30 years, and I've never seen the kind of hate that is directed towards this guy... ever.

SERIOUSLY...we saw RAW HATE all during the Bush years..so you people can stop blowing smoke up our asses...Obama is no different because of his SKIN COLOR..he suck as a President...DEAL WITH IT

RAW HATE? Are you really this fucking stupid? I supported the Bush agenda of using American tax dollars to help Africa. Did you? What would be your words if it had been Obama that made such a huge commitment? What would Ayn Rand say?

Over a fucking hug...

AMAZING how partisan people can be, fucking shit heads.

I still eat at Chick-fil-a, I also like Oreo's, I guess that makes a "maverick"... This man probably works just as hard as any of us, yet he has a political ideology that differs and the wingnuts shit their pants over it.

In addition, nobody knows how far right or left this guys is... For all we know, he just likes the president, but disagrees with him on many issues.

And his charity work is something that is important, I have a rare blood type (AB-), his advocacy may one day save my life.

Once again... Fucking shit heads.

I don't know what you were looking at? Frankly, what I saw was that if Democrats criticized Bush, people questioned their patriotism. How dare you criticize our president when he's fighting a war. The Democrats didn't even grow a pair of balls until Katrina.

Yeah I know, you people had your EYES wide shut evidently during the Bush years, protests, marches, code pinkos invading congressional hearings rushing Condi Rice with fake blood on their hands, ETC ETC
now go tell everyone they have never seen SUCH hate like they have over Obama..

Sometimes you guys baffle me.

Are you really such a partisan nutcase that you would base where you buy pizza on whether or not the owner hugged Obama?

Anybody who is celebrating Obama, doesn't need or want my business.

Seeing as how you live a few thousand miles away, he probably doesn't "need" your business. But do you really take pride in being so petty?

He does...but, that said...there's another thread on this...the guy's Pizza place is in no danger of losing business...the sane people outnumber the petty people.

Are you really such a partisan nutcase that you would base where you buy pizza on whether or not the owner hugged Obama?

When I was a kid, we bought fried chicken from Lester Maddox.

I am probably one of the few people that has met Lester Maddox, John Glenn, and President Obama.

you're like forest gump, only not as smart and less believable.

run, chrissie, run

Not at all. The boycotters make their decisions based upon an establishment's politics in both cases.

People all around you in daily life have differing political ideologies. This dude only revealed that he supported Obama, by giving him a hug.

He simply revealed to the world that he supports the President, and it is with that revelation that you have a desire to make him suffer.

It's not like supporting a candidate is such an awful thing.

You guys are so fucking petty. I don't fucking go around boycotting businesses in my neighborhood because I know the owner is conservative. If they did something worthy of boycotting like putting up a "Whites only" sign or some shit, then I probably would.

Petty, petty losers.

Go ahead and boycott whoever you want. I don't care. Actions have consequences and if this guy is too stupid to realize that then perhaps he's not fit to run a business.

Sure...boycott whom you want...even if that includes boycotting some guy hundreds of miles away whom you would never patronize ever....and we reserve the right to laugh at you.
:lol::lol:

Not at all. The boycotters make their decisions based upon an establishment's politics in both cases.

People all around you in daily life have differing political ideologies. This dude only revealed that he supported Obama, by giving him a hug.

He simply revealed to the world that he supports the President, and it is with that revelation that you have a desire to make him suffer.

It's not like supporting a candidate is such an awful thing.

You guys are so fucking petty. I don't fucking go around boycotting businesses in my neighborhood because I know the owner is conservative. If they did something worthy of boycotting like putting up a "Whites only" sign or some shit, then I probably would.

Petty, petty losers.

That was a stupid thing to do. Yes, people all around me have voted for a Democrat. If I find out about it I'm going to do everything in my power not to help them. If they are co-workers, I'm not going to give them any help unless I have to.

I never discuss politics at work for a reason: because I know you liberal scumbags will do everything you can to fuck me over if you find out what I believe. That's what liberal do.

Anyone else able to read this without laughing at the Uber Irony?

Oh just like you left wings nuts boycotted Chick Fil A just because he voiced his opinion on traditional marriage.. Hypocrite

He's put money into organizations such as support Uganda's stance on killing gays...legally. Maybe you can go eat there on a daily basis.

This story reminds me of the time we were in Phoenix with a group that suggested eating at a mexican restaurant behind Chase Field, where the D-backs play. We get there and one of our group said they'd heard of the place because President Bush had gone there when in Phoenix after a game. Sure enough, there were pictures on the wall with the owner shaking hands with Dubya. Well...I hit the ceiling...yelled "BOYCOTT" and dragged everyone out of there......No...not really. We ate there with nary a squeak....tho I admit the food wasn't all that great.

Maybe next time, I'll behave like the OP....and make a total fool of myself.

This story reminds me of the time we were in Phoenix with a group that suggested eating at a mexican restaurant behind Chase Field, where the D-backs play. We get there and one of our group said they'd heard of the place because President Bush had gone there when in Phoenix after a game. Sure enough, there were pictures on the wall with the owner shaking hands with Dubya. Well...I hit the ceiling...yelled "BOYCOTT" and dragged everyone out of there......No...not really. We ate there with nary a squeak....tho I admit the food wasn't all that great.

Maybe next time, I'll behave like the OP....and make a total fool of myself.

you don't need to go out of your way to make a total fool of yourself.

father mccarthy says hi

Forum List

Back