I wouldn't want this dude's pizza either

I don't speak for "liberals". I speak for me. I won't spend a dime in Chick-Fil-A, knowing that part of my money will go to an organization that supports the execution of homosexuals.

Execution? I believe you. Even the liberals aren't that nuts.

Not at all. The congress was going to vote to condemn the Ugandan law that made homosexuality a capital offense, resulting in execution. Focus On the Family lobbied them to not condemn them. Is that nuts? I think so. That's why I won't spend a dime at Chick-Fil-A. Cathy is one of the largest contributors on FOF.

Not only that..the K-Street theocrats (some of which sit in Congress), went to Uganda to help them write that law.

Wonderful bunch of folks. Uganda is a proof of concept.

You're the little brown shirt, you piece of ball wipe. You're the piece of scum that wants to put this guy who fought for rebuilding a home of a firefighter, and pushing for more people to do blood donation, over a financial cliff. Well, you failed. This guy's business is hopping, and your hate is now seen for what it is.

But chew on the right wing herpes scabs for your protein, if sucking the ass fuck juice didn't give you your fill. You'll need the nutrition, since you're basic argument is a fucking joke.

you need to be more decisive and quite being a fence sitter. :D

I haven't failed at anything at all here Dickless.
I live under your skin and all you can do is scream that I am a Nazi.....(smile)
I'll take my pizza with a deep dish crust, extra pepparoni and extra cheese and I expect you to have it here in less than 30 mins...chop chop dickless.

Yeah, that's another fail.

First, you presume that you get under my skin. You're still a pissant skank, who presents low hanging fruit. You don't get under my skin. You do disgust me, you little brownshirt pig.

Second, your epic fail is pretending that the nut sucker's boycott would hurt this gentleman. To the contrary, his story and bear hug have helped his business. He's loved by his community, his employees, and everyone who views him as an example of what entrepreneurship ought to be about.

Now go crawl under your rock and create another false reality.

I live under your skin and all you can do is scream that I am a Nazi.....(smile)
I'll take my pizza with a deep dish crust, extra pepparoni and extra cheese and I expect you to have it here in less than 30 mins...chop chop dickless.

First, you presume that you get under my skin. You're still a pissant skank, who presents low hanging fruit. You don't get under my skin. You do disgust me, you little brownshirt pig.

Second, your epic fail is pretending that the nut sucker's boycott would hurt this gentleman. To the contrary, his story and bear hug have helped his business. He's loved by his community, his employees, and everyone who views him as an example of what entrepreneurship ought to be about.

Epic fail? Are you nine?

What kind of losers would boycott a store just because the owner happens to support Obama?

Oh yeah. Republicans.

Christ. The guy probably makes great tasting pizza, but hey, lets boycott the store because he's a fuckin' Democrat.
Fucking morons.

I've eaten there. The pizza isn't anything special. Better than Papa John's, not as good as Hungry Howies. The service was good and the atmosphere was nice though.

What kind of losers would boycott a store just because the owner happens to support Obama?

Oh yeah. Republicans.

Christ. The guy probably makes great tasting pizza, but hey, lets boycott the store because he's a fuckin' Democrat.
Fucking morons.

I've eaten there. The pizza isn't anything special. Better than Papa John's, not as good as Hungry Howies. The service was good and the atmosphere was nice though.

Did you get a hug?

Oh yeah. Republicans.

Fucking morons.

Did you get a hug?

No. Good thing though, that guy is huge and he was just back from the gym!

I've been under your skin since the first day I arrived on this board kid ;)

I'd invite you to show where I supported the boycott..OOOOO you can't you made it up...po dickless rage at the machine.

Sometimes you guys baffle me.

Are you really such a partisan nutcase that you would base where you buy pizza on whether or not the owner hugged Obama?
I'm not a partisan nutcase but I would avoid that shop because the owner is a obnoxious moron who needs to be knocked on his ass.

There is such a thing as social protocol, which holds that you don't pat someone's wife on the ass because you feel like doing it -- and you don't manhandle an important political dignitary because you feel like doing it.

If van Duzer was Russian and he pulled that stunt with Putin he would have been arrested and they would have beat the shit out of him. But God Bless America doesn't mean absence of the most basic protocol.

Are you really such a partisan nutcase that you would base where you buy pizza on whether or not the owner hugged Obama?
I'm not a partisan nutcase but I would avoid that shop because the owner is a obnoxious moron who needs to be knocked on his ass.

There is such a thing as social protocol, which holds that you don't pat someone's wife on the ass because you feel like doing it -- and you don't manhandle an important political dignitary because you feel like doing it.

If van Duzer was Russian and he pulled that stunt with Putin he would have been arrested and they would have beat the shit out of him. But God Bless America doesn't mean absence of the most basic protocol.

Geeezus, the thing had to have been set up or the Secret Service would have put him on the floor.

Lighten up.

What a shitty article. It basically mentions that people are boycotting his store then goes on to tell his life story. No details about the boycott, who's behind it, etc. That's more interesting here.

do you prefer hickory or oak for the stick up your ass, mikie?

Geeezus, the thing had to have been set up or the Secret Service would have put him on the floor.

Lighten up.
Like you, I've wondered why the SS didn't jump in there. But I strongly doubt Obama would have arranged such an embarrassing and inappropriate display of childish stupidity. What would he gain from it?

I'm reminded of George W. Bush's idiotic behavior in gratuitously laying his hands on German Prime Minister Andrea Merkel from behind, which was extremely embarrassing for her and revealed him to be a thoughtless fool.

Again, I doubt Obama would have set that up. More than likely he has instructed the SS to lay back in these meet-the-public photo-ops and the SS was perfectly willing to let him learn the hard way what a bad idea that is.

Teddy Roosevelt was like that -- until he was shot, which caused him to leave security matters up to the SS from that day on.

Forum List

Back