I wouldn't want this dude's pizza either

Actions have consequences.

Dipshit should've known his clientele a bit better.

He's sitting right next to a fucking college. What do you think their overall attitude will be about a local shop owner that is buds with the prez and is a philanthropist who supports many good causes? He's also in a very Democratic city. I bet even the local Republicans who aren't brain dead teabaggers will look favorably toward this guy. His business will increase overall because of this.

Shame on me, I took it for granted that the OP was being honest. :eusa_doh:

Turns out the locals aren't boycotting him at all, but he's getting bad reviews on Yelp from people 2,000 miles away that have never been to his restaurant. :lol:

Forgiven. I guess you missed the OP author's name before diving in.

The wait staff will think twice about working for a Democrat next time.

The owner is a registered Republican, you moron. But maybe after this, they'll think twice before voting for a Republican.

who cares, his fifteen is up, yawn

His community now knows much more about the man. If he makes as good a pizza as the locals claim, his business will go up. I hear he makes an incredible stromboli as well.

I don't know what you were looking at? Frankly, what I saw was that if Democrats criticized Bush, people questioned their patriotism. How dare you criticize our president when he's fighting a war. The Democrats didn't even grow a pair of balls until Katrina.

Yeah I know, you people had your EYES wide shut evidently during the Bush years, protests, marches, code pinkos invading congressional hearings rushing Condi Rice with fake blood on their hands, ETC ETC
now go tell everyone they have never seen SUCH hate like they have over Obama..

Well, I could tell you, but you still wouldn't understand.

Now, keeping in mind I voted for Bush twice before I realized that I was voting against my own economic interests, yeah, there was a lot of anger and bad behavior. I used to argue against those people... And, yeah, you had 9/11 Truthers and all the other craziness... absolutely.

Nothing NEAR what Obama gets. Sorry, just isn't.

Bullshit, and if he can't stand the heat he can move in with you.

Yeah I know, you people had your EYES wide shut evidently during the Bush years, protests, marches, code pinkos invading congressional hearings rushing Condi Rice with fake blood on their hands, ETC ETC
now go tell everyone they have never seen SUCH hate like they have over Obama..

Now, keeping in mind I voted for Bush twice before I realized that I was voting against my own economic interests, yeah, there was a lot of anger and bad behavior. I used to argue against those people... And, yeah, you had 9/11 Truthers and all the other craziness... absolutely.

He seems to be taking the heat pretty well. Did you catch that Ryan has just started airing commercials on his house race? He doesn't seem to be all that comfortable with the heat he's catching on the national stage.

He seems to be taking the heat pretty well. Did you catch that Ryan has just started airing commercials on his house race? He doesn't seem to be all that comfortable with the heat he's catching on the national stage.

job security... it's bad sign when your running mate has no faith...

The wait staff is pleased with your decision. I hear you don't tip.

The wait staff will think twice about working for a Democrat next time.

I bet this guys business is booming. Now go eat some shit chicken in a bun.

As a matter of fact this guy's business IS booming. SO much so, that he told people they should give to his foundation instead of order from his restaurant, because they can't handle the orders.

Last I looked, his Yelp profile is looking fine, too.

IOW, wingnuts fail on this one. :)

Sometimes you guys baffle me.

Are you really such a partisan nutcase that you would base where you buy pizza on whether or not the owner hugged Obama?

A lot of people won't eat at Chick-Fil-A because of their owner, so I would say yes.

We have a Chik a Fil opening october 1, I'll be there.

Good for you. Just know that part of your money will support a group that supports the execution of homosexuals. You might want to have several meals a day there.

He's sitting right next to a fucking college. What do you think their overall attitude will be about a local shop owner that is buds with the prez and is a philanthropist who supports many good causes? He's also in a very Democratic city. I bet even the local Republicans who aren't brain dead teabaggers will look favorably toward this guy. His business will increase overall because of this.

Shame on me, I took it for granted that the OP was being honest. :eusa_doh:

Turns out the locals aren't boycotting him at all, but he's getting bad reviews on Yelp from people 2,000 miles away that have never been to his restaurant. :lol:

you do know that the greatgasbag thinks national review is a leftist rag, right?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...r-glorifying-their-gm-bailout-management.html

you can't make this shit up

Holy Crap!

That might even beat Conservative's Epic Epic fail. :lol:

Conservative Face Plants like the stupid douche that he is.

Not at all. The boycotters make their decisions based upon an establishment's politics in both cases.

People all around you in daily life have differing political ideologies. This dude only revealed that he supported Obama, by giving him a hug.

He simply revealed to the world that he supports the President, and it is with that revelation that you have a desire to make him suffer.

It's not like supporting a candidate is such an awful thing.

You guys are so fucking petty. I don't fucking go around boycotting businesses in my neighborhood because I know the owner is conservative. If they did something worthy of boycotting like putting up a "Whites only" sign or some shit, then I probably would.

Petty, petty losers.

That was a stupid thing to do. Yes, people all around me have voted for a Democrat. If I find out about it I'm going to do everything in my power not to help them. If they are co-workers, I'm not going to give them any help unless I have to.

I never discuss politics at work for a reason: because I know you liberal scumbags will do everything you can to fuck me over if you find out what I believe. That's what liberal do.

You're either a fucking nutjob, or a big sopping pussy.

We have a Chik a Fil opening october 1, I'll be there.

Good for you. Just know that part of your money will support a group that supports the execution of homosexuals. You might want to have several meals a day there.

Why, will they get you?

You seem very obsessed with what I do with my penis. But if you want part of the money that you spend at Chick-Fil-A to go to a cause that supports executions of homosexuals, that's certainly your right, you fucking pig.

People all around you in daily life have differing political ideologies. This dude only revealed that he supported Obama, by giving him a hug.

He simply revealed to the world that he supports the President, and it is with that revelation that you have a desire to make him suffer.

It's not like supporting a candidate is such an awful thing.

You guys are so fucking petty. I don't fucking go around boycotting businesses in my neighborhood because I know the owner is conservative. If they did something worthy of boycotting like putting up a "Whites only" sign or some shit, then I probably would.

Petty, petty losers.

That was a stupid thing to do. Yes, people all around me have voted for a Democrat. If I find out about it I'm going to do everything in my power not to help them. If they are co-workers, I'm not going to give them any help unless I have to.

I never discuss politics at work for a reason: because I know you liberal scumbags will do everything you can to fuck me over if you find out what I believe. That's what liberal do.

You're either a fucking nutjob, or a big sopping pussy.

Or both.

Why, will they get you?

You seem very obsessed with what I do with my penis. But if you want part of the money that you spend at Chick-Fil-A to go to a cause that supports executions of homosexuals, that's certainly your right, you fucking pig.

Where you stick your dick is your bidness Dickless.

But I know you are an abject moron who believes everything Huffpo posts...you have no credibility.

Why, will they get you?

Where you stick your dick is your bidness Dickless.

But I know you are an abject moron who believes everything Huffpo posts...you have no credibility.

My shoe size is larger than your intellectual age, and I have pretty small feet.

Forum List

Back