I wouldn't want this dude's pizza either

Are you really such a partisan nutcase that you would base where you buy pizza on whether or not the owner hugged Obama?

The Liberals in 2012 decided where they weren't going to eat based on a policy that had been in place for 40 years. Which is more nuts?

Are you really such a partisan nutcase that you would base where you buy pizza on whether or not the owner hugged Obama?

The Liberals in 2012 decided where they weren't going to eat based on a policy that had been in place for 40 years. Which is more nuts?

The OP because someone showed appreciation for Obama, so he wants to make the supporter's life miserable.

You seem very obsessed with what I do with my penis. But if you want part of the money that you spend at Chick-Fil-A to go to a cause that supports executions of homosexuals, that's certainly your right, you fucking pig.

Where you stick your dick is your bidness Dickless.

But I know you are an abject moron who believes everything Huffpo posts...you have no credibility.

My shoe size is larger than your intellectual age, and I have pretty small feet.

Sure thing sweetie, but you DO believe EVERYTHING the Leftwing rags write no matter how stupid.

You can't help it, you never learned to think for yourself.

I don't speak for "liberals". I speak for me. I won't spend a dime in Chick-Fil-A, knowing that part of my money will go to an organization that supports the execution of homosexuals. The pizza place owner puts a good bit of his profit in a foundation that helped a firefighter rebuild his home and gets people to donate blood.

Political philosophy aside, I know which one I'd rather support. It would be the Republican pizza place owner.

Where you stick your dick is your bidness Dickless.

But I know you are an abject moron who believes everything Huffpo posts...you have no credibility.

My shoe size is larger than your intellectual age, and I have pretty small feet.

Sure thing sweetie, but you DO believe EVERYTHING the Leftwing rags write no matter how stupid.

You can't help it, you never learned to think for yourself.

I'm not your sweetie, skank.

Shame on me, I took it for granted that the OP was being honest. :eusa_doh:

Turns out the locals aren't boycotting him at all, but he's getting bad reviews on Yelp from people 2,000 miles away that have never been to his restaurant. :lol:

you do know that the greatgasbag thinks national review is a leftist rag, right?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...r-glorifying-their-gm-bailout-management.html

you can't make this shit up

Holy Crap!

That might even beat Conservative's Epic Epic fail. :lol:

Conservative Face Plants like the stupid douche that he is.

with all due respect, i have to go with greatgasbag- i mean, c'mon

conservative gives it a pretty good run there, but it's tough to beat NR isa leftist rag coming from a putative conservative who claims to be sentient.

you do know that the greatgasbag thinks national review is a leftist rag, right?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...r-glorifying-their-gm-bailout-management.html

you can't make this shit up

Holy Crap!

conservative gives it a pretty good run there, but it's tough to beat NR isa leftist rag coming from a putative conservative who claims to be sentient.

I'm not sure if it's Gas Bag, or the dozen or so me too dweebs that follow his posts as gospel. Anyone can manufacture a lie. What's more telling is watching who buys it.

Holy Crap!

I'm not sure if it's Gas Bag, or the dozen or so me too dweebs that follow his posts as gospel. Anyone can manufacture a lie. What's more telling is watching who buys it.

i think gasbag is more of a middleman than a manufacturer, but your point is valid

I don't speak for "liberals". I speak for me. I won't spend a dime in Chick-Fil-A, knowing that part of my money will go to an organization that supports the execution of homosexuals.

Execution? I believe you. Even the liberals aren't that nuts.

Holy Crap!

You don't get to decide who is lying and who isn't...because you lie with every stroke of your keyboard.

I don't speak for "liberals". I speak for me. I won't spend a dime in Chick-Fil-A, knowing that part of my money will go to an organization that supports the execution of homosexuals.

Execution? I believe you. Even the liberals aren't that nuts.

Not at all. The congress was going to vote to condemn the Ugandan law that made homosexuality a capital offense, resulting in execution. Focus On the Family lobbied them to not condemn them. Is that nuts? I think so. That's why I won't spend a dime at Chick-Fil-A. Cathy is one of the largest contributors on FOF.

Republicans are so petty

They trashed the guy on Yelp because he had the audacity to support Obama

Except far more trivial.

Not at all. The boycotters make their decisions based upon an establishment's politics in both cases.

People all around you in daily life have differing political ideologies. This dude only revealed that he supported Obama, by giving him a hug.

He simply revealed to the world that he supports the President, and it is with that revelation that you have a desire to make him suffer.

It's not like supporting a candidate is such an awful thing.

You guys are so fucking petty. I don't fucking go around boycotting businesses in my neighborhood because I know the owner is conservative. If they did something worthy of boycotting like putting up a "Whites only" sign or some shit, then I probably would.

Petty, petty losers.

So do you drive John Deere or IH. Are your cows Holstein or Jersey

Sure I do, pathetic piece of pond scum. I decide for me. Gas Bag is a lying piece of shit, and you suck the fuck juice out of his herpes scarred asshole.

You poor little nazi........it must be horrible for you that people like me can call you out on the virus that you are....you must be a very well respected humanitarian in your city...so full of grace and tolerance....your karma will be a bitch...well in fact according to a story you told someone close to you has already paid for your sins?

You're the little brown shirt, you piece of ball wipe. You're the piece of scum that wants to put this guy who fought for rebuilding a home of a firefighter, and pushing for more people to do blood donation, over a financial cliff. Well, you failed. This guy's business is hopping, and your hate is now seen for what it is.

But chew on the right wing herpes scabs for your protein, if sucking the ass fuck juice didn't give you your fill. You'll need the nutrition, since you're basic argument is a fucking joke.

you need to be more decisive and quite being a fence sitter. :D

What kind of losers would boycott a store just because the owner happens to support Obama?

Oh yeah. Republicans.

Christ. The guy probably makes great tasting pizza, but hey, lets boycott the store because he's a fuckin' Democrat.
Fucking morons.

You poor little nazi........it must be horrible for you that people like me can call you out on the virus that you are....you must be a very well respected humanitarian in your city...so full of grace and tolerance....your karma will be a bitch...well in fact according to a story you told someone close to you has already paid for your sins?

You're the little brown shirt, you piece of ball wipe. You're the piece of scum that wants to put this guy who fought for rebuilding a home of a firefighter, and pushing for more people to do blood donation, over a financial cliff. Well, you failed. This guy's business is hopping, and your hate is now seen for what it is.

But chew on the right wing herpes scabs for your protein, if sucking the ass fuck juice didn't give you your fill. You'll need the nutrition, since you're basic argument is a fucking joke.

you need to be more decisive and quite being a fence sitter. :D

I haven't failed at anything at all here Dickless.
I live under your skin and all you can do is scream that I am a Nazi.....(smile)
I'll take my pizza with a deep dish crust, extra pepparoni and extra cheese and I expect you to have it here in less than 30 mins...chop chop dickless.

Last edited:
What kind of losers would boycott a store just because the owner happens to support Obama?

Oh yeah. Republicans.

Christ. The guy probably makes great tasting pizza, but hey, lets boycott the store because he's a fuckin' Democrat.
Fucking morons.

The guy is from Florida

There is no great tasting pizza in the south

Forum List

Back