I went to jail tonight and i need advice

I would suggest you have nanny cams placed in key locations immediately.

And put your lawyer seriously on speed dial And whatever you do make sure your attorney is anti cop.

Some lawyers play a double game. So be careful there.

Then take what you are posting here and make sure the ACLU gets a copy of what you've been thru.

And most importantly keep a record of this somewhere.

Start messages to yourself to log any further incidences on the net as a diary or a log.

Make sure you get the names of all the cops who did this. Get your neighbors name in the complaint. They have to tell you.

Now to the neighbor who is doing all this to you. Get hold of me on pm.

I once had to take out this one asshole by donating in a Jerry Lewis Telethon 50,000 dollars in this pricks name. I and many others he had tormented died laughing when I saw his name come up at the bottom of the screen.

:lol:

Don't ask on an open board whatever other shit I did to this guy. Let's just say....

I won:eusa_angel:
And you call yourself a Christian!!!!

Damn straight I do. I'm the long lost forgotten kinda Christian.

Turning over tables daily in the houses of the evil ones.
More like the common ChINO, Christian in name only for political purposes only!

Luke 6: 27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

Laws and morality only matter when your winnning huh?

I paid back a very evil human being.

Did I ever tell you about the time a batch of us hid his car under a snow bank? All we did was shovel a ton of snow over his Datsun and laughed our asses off watching him freak.

and you wonder why kids bully today?

The right raises these kids to extract vengence from their neighbors

No. It's giving someone who has bullied the rest of us to make them get a taste of their own medicine.

He was the bully. We were the ones that finally had the gumption up to fight back.

My brother opened the slider door at the back of the house. The music was loud and apparently I told my brother to close the door. He tried and failed. O left the back of the house and sat in my lazy boy. They kept demanding my id and I said "why, what did I do". After this refusal in my own home in my living room they said stand up and put your hands behind your back, were done being nice. O spent 3 hours in jail and they refused to let me make a call. And I'm charged with obstruction of justice, noise ordinences and disobeying police orders.

I was in MY HOME in my lazy boy asking them to ticket me for noise and leave.

Am I wrong?

I know those of you that dislike me will have a field day with this but I thought I was right and I was having none of it. Till I went to jail of course. And by the way, I wasn't allowed a phone call for nearly 3 hours.

Did you respect your neighbors? Someone called the police.

Last edited:
No I wasn't, nor have I ever sported wife beaters.

Yes the music was loud. I just closed a 42 grand labor job and was celebrating with my partner. Jobs like that are rare this time of year, especially in this economy. That's 2 in 2 months.......I was in a good mood.

As far as the person that said I should keep such personal stiff to myself.

Your right, but o don't care. I'm me, and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I come from a poor background and I think I've done well for myself. I've mentioned several times that I'm proof that big govt isn't needed and I still believe that.

I'm me. I'm honest and if others don't like it........ Fuckem.

Get a decent lawyer.

And, for the record, people who inflict their music on the rest of the neighborhood seriously piss me off. You have your rights - they rock... but I have mine too and people like you should understand that. Your rights do not outweigh mine.

I believe in vengeance. One should always think God's busy somewhere, I can handle this smiting myself.

Smiting 101.

When you get the neighbor you are having problems/issues with. Make him/her wish they'd died as a child.
Matthew 5: 38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

Did I ever tell you about the time a batch of us hid his car under a snow bank? All we did was shovel a ton of snow over his Datsun and laughed our asses off watching him freak.

No. It's giving someone who has bullied the rest of us to make them get a taste of their own medicine.

He was the bully. We were the ones that finally had the gumption up to fight back.

so what did he do to you for you do decide legal avenues were not enough?

Just what made you abandon your religion to seek vengence?

You did something patently wrong and indefensible. We live and enjoy society because all of it's members agree to be civil and settle disputes in a manner prescribed by our laws and protocols. You went outside that. :doubt:

We have no idea of all the facts and where you live.

Did they issue a citation after 3 hours? Did your neighbors complain and how often do you disturb the peace?

Most likely neighbors complained cuz cops don't drive around listening for noise.

Call a lawyer...

Your screen name includes "grampa." Why do you seem like a dopey teenager?
I guess it's always possible Grampa Murked U is (merely) a "cover"/alias for.....

Warrior102!!!!

handjob.gif

Sounds like you have a neighbor who likes to sleep in their own damn home and cops who don't like repeat offenders.

you're still an asshole, asshole

Well, aw shucks. An asshole for payback to an evil son of a bitch?

Or just an asshole on a grander scale? :lol:

just a small, mean, cowardly asshole who doesn't have the balls to face someone but sneaks around like a punk bitch.

that kind of asshole, asshole :lol:

Oh I made sure he knew I was paying him back for what he had done. I was very in his face.

No sneaking around.

That was the beauty of it. He raped my friend. In those days you could never prove date rape. And no prosecutor would even touch a case like date rape.

La vendetta è un piatto che si serve freddo

Well, aw shucks. An asshole for payback to an evil son of a bitch?

Or just an asshole on a grander scale? :lol:

just a small, mean, cowardly asshole who doesn't have the balls to face someone but sneaks around like a punk bitch.

that kind of asshole, asshole :lol:

Oh I made sure he knew I was paying him back for what he had done. I was very in his face.

No sneaking around.

That was the beauty of it. He raped my friend. In those days you could never prove date rape. And no prosecutor would even touch a case like date rape.

La vendetta è un piatto che si serve freddo

of course he did. :rolleyes:

You did something patently wrong and indefensible. We live and enjoy society because all of it's members agree to be civil and settle disputes in a manner prescribed by our laws and protocols. You went outside that. :doubt:

Oh fuck off. He raped my friend. He bullied all of us. We are talking decades ago when stalking and date rape weren't even a judicial blink of an eye.

Oh fuck off. He raped my friend. He bullied all of us. We are talking decades ago when stalking and date rape weren't even a judicial blink of an eye.

yeah, they only started prosecuting rape last week.
:rolleyes:

it's a good thing brave citizens like yourself were willing to take up the slack and bury people's cars in snow and make prank phone calls. :thup:

:rofl:

Last edited:

Then you were too kind.

My brother opened the slider door at the back of the house. The music was loud and apparently I told my brother to close the door. He tried and failed. O left the back of the house and sat in my lazy boy. They kept demanding my id and I said "why, what did I do". After this refusal in my own home in my living room they said stand up and put your hands behind your back, were done being nice. O spent 3 hours in jail and they refused to let me make a call. And I'm charged with obstruction of justice, noise ordinences and disobeying police orders.

I was in MY HOME in my lazy boy asking them to ticket me for noise and leave.

Am I wrong?

I know those of you that dislike me will have a field day with this but I thought I was right and I was having none of it. Till I went to jail of course. And by the way, I wasn't allowed a phone call for nearly 3 hours.

The story doesn't make any sense. Your brother tried to close the back door but couldn't? Was it broke?

"apparently" you told your brother to close the door? You're not sure?

How did the police get into your house? Once they were in why didn't you just show them your license?

This story smells of many facts left out.

Forum List

Back