I went to jail tonight and i need advice

Seems like par for the course for you. Once a POS asshole, always a POS asshole.

And why would you post this here? Almost seems like you're bragging and proud to go to jail again. We get it, you're a bad ass who has no respect for the people around him.

POS or PWT?

Tiny dancer is a horrible person

:eusa_angel:

Too funny. This man was tormenting all my friends, their children and myself and my children.

I just made it all even stevan.

I really can write about Vengeance legally 101. Sometimes people need more than a smack upside their head.

And you have to stop their bad and ugly behavior yourself because the police and or the court system are over loaded.

hmmmm no mention of rape here.

Really? I don't know where you are looking but the JHS even did a study on sex offender recivitsm study that is well known.

Here's a link:

John Howard Society of Alberta - Sex Offender Recidivism - page 1

Seems like par for the course for you. Once a POS asshole, always a POS asshole.

And why would you post this here? Almost seems like you're bragging and proud to go to jail again. We get it, you're a bad ass who has no respect for the people around him.

That about sums it up. ;)

I feel for ya man, i really do. It's the new America. The Police State is here. The Gestapo runs the show now. That being said, a decent Lawyer should be able to handle this for you. But don't hold your breath waiting for the Gestapo to be punished. It's your word against their's, and that rarely works out well for the average Citizen. In a Police State the Police are always right. But hang in there, a decent Lawyer will help you out. Sorry you had to suffer though. I'll pray for you. Good luck and God Bless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who you dealing with, wherever you are, Gramps? The Gestapo?
Did the police know you vote on the Conservative side? You never know, if living in a place like San Francisco, where its perfectly alright to march down the street with your male appendage firmly thrust into your boyfriend's rectum, but a must hide in the closet for anyone who votes Conservative, they may not be all that friendly to your kind?

The John Howard Society of Canada

prove this group did what you claimed

John Howard Society works with many who come out on parole. Wide ranging. And non discriminatory. From murderers to thieves to sex offenders.

They actually are an amazing resource to garner information and data from.

But you couldnt find your proof there huh.

Are you insane?

JHS is far more advanced these days in tackling so many different parolees but they've always separated sex offenders (broad term) from others.

Here ya go sparky:

General Program Description

The Learning Resources Program of the John Howard Society provides rehabilitative programming to individuals supervised through such programs with the goal of reducing the risk of recidivism. The program addresses issues such as Anger, Substance Abuse, Gambling, Problem Solving, Anti-Social Attitudes and Criminal Associations.

Therapeutic programs are developed in response to the needs of offenders served. Typical program offerings include:

OASIS (Male Batterers Group)

Criminal Behaviour Awareness Group

Sex Offender Group:eusa_whistle:

Driving While Impaired (Intermittent Sentence Group), Co-facilitated with HMP

Violent Offender Group

Female Criminal Behaviour Program

Learning Resources Program (LRP) - John Howard Society of Newfoundland and Labrador

Who you dealing with, wherever you are, Gramps? The Gestapo?
Did the police know you vote on the Conservative side? You never know, if living in a place like San Francisco, where its perfectly alright to march down the street with your male appendage firmly thrust into your boyfriend's rectum, but a must hide in the closet for anyone who votes Conservative, they may not be all that friendly to your kind?

Its nothing like that Im sure.

He was belligerent with police, failed to cooperate and was jailed.

The only response to police should be yes sir and no sir. In this case, turning it down sir.

Result................ NADA

My brother opened the slider door at the back of the house. The music was loud and apparently I told my brother to close the door. He tried and failed. O left the back of the house and sat in my lazy boy. They kept demanding my id and I said "why, what did I do". After this refusal in my own home in my living room they said stand up and put your hands behind your back, were done being nice. O spent 3 hours in jail and they refused to let me make a call. And I'm charged with obstruction of justice, noise ordinences and disobeying police orders.

I was in MY HOME in my lazy boy asking them to ticket me for noise and leave.

Am I wrong?

I know those of you that dislike me will have a field day with this but I thought I was right and I was having none of it. Till I went to jail of course. And by the way, I wasn't allowed a phone call for nearly 3 hours.

How did the cops get into your house?

John Howard Society works with many who come out on parole. Wide ranging. And non discriminatory. From murderers to thieves to sex offenders.

They actually are an amazing resource to garner information and data from.

But you couldnt find your proof there huh.

Are you insane?

JHS is far more advanced these days in tackling so many different parolees but they've always separated sex offenders (broad term) from others.

Here ya go sparky:

General Program Description

The Learning Resources Program of the John Howard Society provides rehabilitative programming to individuals supervised through such programs with the goal of reducing the risk of recidivism. The program addresses issues such as Anger, Substance Abuse, Gambling, Problem Solving, Anti-Social Attitudes and Criminal Associations.

Therapeutic programs are developed in response to the needs of offenders served. Typical program offerings include:

OASIS (Male Batterers Group)

Criminal Behaviour Awareness Group

Sex Offender Group:eusa_whistle:

Driving While Impaired (Intermittent Sentence Group), Co-facilitated with HMP

Violent Offender Group

Female Criminal Behaviour Program

Learning Resources Program (LRP) - John Howard Society of Newfoundland and Labrador

Now prove they did it in the year you claimed

Hey Gramps. Initially, don't blow money on a lawyer. These are misdeameanors, not high crimes. Go to court on your arraignment date and see what the prosecutor wants the Judge to impose (fines amt., community service). If the prosecutors reco's to the Judge seem reasonable to you, plead out and settle it. If not, the court will give you time to retain an attorney and continue the case.
Just tryin' to save you some dinero.

Last edited:
There were NO sex offender groups back in those days liar

In the early 80's in Canada? Damn straight there was. Via the John Howard Society.

Man you are one uneducated person.

Remember your claim.

He raped your friend and then tormented the neighborhood?

yet you have no proof that there were sex offender groups at the time.

You lied and now your lie is coming back to haunt you.

This is a good reason not to lie.

so, you had a noise complaint? I mean really how loud was this music?

If im you, I would call my good college buddy whos a lawyer. These cops owe you an apology it seems.

HOWEVER, as they say, three sides to every story. His, Hers and the truth.....

It was pretty loud. I've been ticked for noise ordinance before. But these guys just barged in like it was their house.

I'm always prepared to pay the fine as I've had to do once in the past. But their were 5 COP CARS here tonight and every one of them were in my living room without permission and without a warrant.

Ticket me and be gone was my logic.
I didn't bother reading the 6 pages of crap and insults that these threads always turn into, so I'll just comment here, and my comment is that you better call an attorney, because those pigs are in deep shit if what you said is true. I've had a similar situation where the cops entered without permission. I got a lawyer and tore them a new ass in court, and even got reimbursed by the county for court costs, my attorney, time lost off work and extra for the inconvenience of it all.

Call a lawyer... NOW.

Last edited:
I feel for ya man, i really do. It's the new America. The Police State is here. The Gestapo runs the show now. That being said, a decent Lawyer should be able to handle this for you. But don't hold your breath waiting for the Gestapo to be punished. It's your word against their's, and that rarely works out well for the average Citizen. In a Police State the Police are always right. But hang in there, a decent Lawyer will help you out. Sorry you had to suffer though. I'll pray for you. Good luck and God Bless.

Police State 2012: No Need to Wait, It's Already Here - YouTube

Crap the one that really freaks me out is that nutbar sheriff who had the ability to ask for a drone and got one to arrest a whole family.

Now the drones are being equipped with tasers and grenade launchers and shot guns.

For American citizens. YIKES! SWAT drones I think they are nicknamed.

I feel like I should be a Ron Paul supporter after this episode.

I expected a couple hundred dollar ticket as before but instead I got fucked.
Americans think most Cops are still like Sheriff Andy Taylor and since 9/11 they've accepted more and more thuggish behavior from the Police State. It's only gonna' get worse.

I've instructed my wife to never let Law Enforcement in the house without a warrant, I don't care how hard it's raining outside they're not coming in.

You people reading this need to do a little research into the laws of your own state. Specifically when you can shoot someone who is breaking into your house. Every state is different. Don't have a gun? Go get one. December was a record breaker for gun sales and background checks.

As the economy collapses the "great unwashed" will be looking for "targets of opportunity". Are you gonna' let yourself be one?

You're not wrong. You're a coward.
If someone comes into your living room uninvited you ask them to leave. If they don't you kill them.
You proved yourself to be uh true murkin. No A to be found.

yea....a pussy who runs from the Muslims will do that to the cops....good tale Gordo....

There were NO sex offender groups back in those days liar

In the early 80's in Canada? Damn straight there was. Via the John Howard Society.

Man you are one uneducated person.

Remember your claim.

He raped your friend and then tormented the neighborhood?

yet you have no proof that there were sex offender groups at the time.

You lied and now your lie is coming back to haunt you.

This is a good reason not to lie.

The man was a horrific bully and raped my friend and gloated over it.

What's your fucking problem? It's the GTA. We had sex offender programs for a long time
in TO and the surrounding communities.

Are you just nuts?

Forum List

Back