I went to jail tonight and i need advice

just a small, mean, cowardly asshole who doesn't have the balls to face someone but sneaks around like a punk bitch.

that kind of asshole, asshole :lol:

Oh I made sure he knew I was paying him back for what he had done. I was very in his face.

No sneaking around.

That was the beauty of it. He raped my friend. In those days you could never prove date rape. And no prosecutor would even touch a case like date rape.

La vendetta è un piatto che si serve freddo

of course he did. :rolleyes:

You couldn't prove date rape in those days. But it happened altogether too frequently.

This wasn't like Cheryl's situation but even in that situation how many people said she asked for it? Why was it so hard for that prosecutor to convict the men who raped her? ETA: famous case that Jodie Foster made a movie about it

And what was worse and what caused all of us to seek vengeance and stop him in his tracks was no one in the Police Department or Prosecutors office would ever touch a date rape situation back then.

Last edited:
I would suggest you have nanny cams placed in key locations immediately.

And put your lawyer seriously on speed dial And whatever you do make sure your attorney is anti cop.

Some lawyers play a double game. So be careful there.

Then take what you are posting here and make sure the ACLU gets a copy of what you've been thru.

And most importantly keep a record of this somewhere.

Start messages to yourself to log any further incidences on the net as a diary or a log.

Make sure you get the names of all the cops who did this. Get your neighbors name in the complaint. They have to tell you.

Now to the neighbor who is doing all this to you. Get hold of me on pm.

I once had to take out this one asshole by donating in a Jerry Lewis Telethon 50,000 dollars in this pricks name. I and many others he had tormented died laughing when I saw his name come up at the bottom of the screen.

:lol:

Don't ask on an open board whatever other shit I did to this guy. Let's just say....

I won:eusa_angel:

You speak of your dishonesty and devious nature with such pride.

In my world it's called vengeance. And you bet. I got the bad guy.

One of my faves was putting an ad in a couple of the major papers for a "former sex offender" group meeting at his house in the classified section.

It was one funny night watching what happened over there.

This is not something that exsisted at the time you claim this "rape" happened and NO ONE acted on a rape claim.

Caught lying girl

One of my faves was putting an ad in a couple of the major papers for a "former sex offender" group meeting at his house in the classified section.

This is not something that exsisted at the time you claim this "rape" happened and NO ONE acted on a rape claim.

Caught lying girl

How the fuck would you know?

I suggest you look at the figures of false accusations in this country to understand the difficulties of prosecuting such cases.

Caught lying girl

You fool. Do you even realize even in this day and age there thousands of rape kits that have never been examined.

I think it's Houston who just had the biggest scandal regarding this. Something like 4 or 5 thousand kits if I remember correctly. Could be more. Dating back to the 80's.

You went after this neighbor for some petty slight

you got caught showing what a horrible person you are so you made up the rape story.

Here's an educational video....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8]Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police! - YouTube[/ame]

Tiny dancer is a horrible person

:eusa_angel:

Too funny. This man was tormenting all my friends, their children and myself and my children.

I just made it all even stevan.

I really can write about Vengeance legally 101. Sometimes people need more than a smack upside their head.

And you have to stop their bad and ugly behavior yourself because the police and or the court system are over loaded.

hmmmm no mention of rape here.

Your screen name includes "grampa." Why do you seem like a dopey teenager?

No I wasn't, nor have I ever sported wife beaters.

Yes the music was loud. I just closed a 42 grand labor job and was celebrating with my partner.

Are you, or are you not, a dopey teenager?
I'm thinking he is some 20-30 something punk.
you were drunk and wearing a white tank top at the time, weren't you?

Have you considered stopping being an asshole and turning down the music? What are you, some dopey teenager looking for attention? They should have tazed you.

if a man cant wear his tank top enjoy some wine, woman and song in his own gawd damn home in his own god damn l-z boy without 5-o rollin up on his ass and throwin it in the crowbar motel we might as well jus call up hu jintoa and surrender now..gawd damn

A grown man who can't enjoy all of that without distrubing and disrespecting his neighbors like some thoughtless little punk bitch deserves a night stick up his ass. Ask Gingrich to set you up in a pad on the Moon if you lack the maturity and respect to live with other human beings.
BINGO!!!
You are expected to meekly follow orders when faced with police authority. Any resistance can be and usually will be met with a combination of tazing, slamming you on the floor and other violent responses.

They will offer you a plea deal, and drop some of the charges. Until you see the arresting officers arrest report and see what they said happened you will be in the dark.

Its going to take months to get it straightened out but in the end you will probably get a fine and maybe some community service or probation.
as he should. This isn't his first offense & the officers prolly knew it if they have onboard 'puters like they do in my community.

My brother opened the slider door at the back of the house. The music was loud and apparently I told my brother to close the door. He tried and failed. O left the back of the house and sat in my lazy boy. They kept demanding my id and I said "why, what did I do". After this refusal in my own home in my living room they said stand up and put your hands behind your back, were done being nice. O spent 3 hours in jail and they refused to let me make a call. And I'm charged with obstruction of justice, noise ordinences and disobeying police orders.

I was in MY HOME in my lazy boy asking them to ticket me for noise and leave.

Am I wrong?

I know those of you that dislike me will have a field day with this but I thought I was right and I was having none of it. Till I went to jail of course. And by the way, I wasn't allowed a phone call for nearly 3 hours.

Sounds like racial profiling to me.

Oh and I dont associate with jailbirds.

Forum List

Back