I went to jail tonight and i need advice

Get yourself a good lawyer.

fight the arrest if you truely feel it was wrong.

My brother opened the slider door at the back of the house. The music was loud and apparently I told my brother to close the door. He tried and failed. O left the back of the house and sat in my lazy boy. They kept demanding my id and I said "why, what did I do". After this refusal in my own home in my living room they said stand up and put your hands behind your back, were done being nice. O spent 3 hours in jail and they refused to let me make a call. And I'm charged with obstruction of justice, noise ordinences and disobeying police orders.

I was in MY HOME in my lazy boy asking them to ticket me for noise and leave.

Am I wrong?

I know those of you that dislike me will have a field day with this but I thought I was right and I was having none of it. Till I went to jail of course. And by the way, I wasn't allowed a phone call for nearly 3 hours.

Had you ever considered showing them your I'd? Likely, they would have lokked at it, told you to turn the music down, and left.

But by being obstinent, which I suppose is your right to do, you got to visit the jail.

WAY TO SHOW 'EM!!!

My brother opened the slider door at the back of the house. The music was loud and apparently I told my brother to close the door. He tried and failed. O left the back of the house and sat in my lazy boy. They kept demanding my id and I said "why, what did I do". After this refusal in my own home in my living room they said stand up and put your hands behind your back, were done being nice. O spent 3 hours in jail and they refused to let me make a call. And I'm charged with obstruction of justice, noise ordinences and disobeying police orders.

Am I wrong?

I know those of you that dislike me will have a field day with this but I thought I was right and I was having none of it. Till I went to jail of course. And by the way, I wasn't allowed a phone call for nearly 3 hours.

I would suggest you have nanny cams placed in key locations immediately.

And put your lawyer seriously on speed dial And whatever you do make sure your attorney is anti cop.

Some lawyers play a double game. So be careful there.

Then take what you are posting here and make sure the ACLU gets a copy of what you've been thru.

And most importantly keep a record of this somewhere.

Start messages to yourself to log any further incidences on the net as a diary or a log.

Make sure you get the names of all the cops who did this. Get your neighbors name in the complaint. They have to tell you.

Now to the neighbor who is doing all this to you. Get hold of me on pm.

I once had to take out this one asshole by donating in a Jerry Lewis Telethon 50,000 dollars in this pricks name. I and many others he had tormented died laughing when I saw his name come up at the bottom of the screen.

:lol:

Don't ask on an open board whatever other shit I did to this guy. Let's just say....

I won:eusa_angel:

If this isn't a carbon copy of a similar situation with a certain college professor and white cop.

You knew you were in your own home, They didn't know you were in your own home. Especially with the door open.

Call a local lawyer.

Am I wrong?

And put your lawyer seriously on speed dial And whatever you do make sure your attorney is anti cop.

Then take what you are posting here and make sure the ACLU gets a copy of what you've been thru.

Start messages to yourself to log any further incidences on the net as a diary or a log.

Make sure you get the names of all the cops who did this. Get your neighbors name in the complaint. They have to tell you.

I once had to take out this one asshole by donating in a Jerry Lewis Telethon 50,000 dollars in this pricks name. I and many others he had tormented died laughing when I saw his name come up at the bottom of the screen.

Don't ask on an open board whatever other shit I did to this guy. Let's just say....

You speak of your dishonesty and devious nature with such pride.

I believe in vengeance. One should always think God's busy somewhere, I can handle this smiting myself.

Smiting 101.

When you get the neighbor you are having problems/issues with. Make him/her wish they'd died as a child.

If this isn't a carbon copy of a similar situation with a certain college professor and white cop.

You knew you were in your own home, They didn't know you were in your own home. Especially with the door open.

Call a local lawyer.

I believe in vengeance. One should always think God's busy somewhere, I can handle this smiting myself.

Smiting 101.

When you get the neighbor you are having problems/issues with. Make him/her wish they'd died as a child.

What a nice person you are.

What will you do if this nutter poster kills someone?

"......apparently I told my brother to close the door."​
'Nuff said.

eusa_doh.gif

Am I wrong?

You speak of your dishonesty and devious nature with such pride.

In my world it's called vengeance. And you bet. I got the bad guy.

One of my faves was putting an ad in a couple of the major papers for a "former sex offender" group meeting at his house in the classified section.

It was one funny night watching what happened over there.

You were drunk and wearing a white tank top at the time, weren't you?

Have you considered stopping being an asshole and turning down the music? What are you, some dopey teenager looking for attention? They should have tazed you.

So you ARE'NT for personal freedom. Got it :cuckoo:

Seriously though, Gramps, you should have just showed them your ID. It sounds like they threw you in jail because you pissed them off. I know it sucks, but that's just the way some cops are. BTW, a phone call is not a right.

Last edited:

Am I wrong?

So you got the basic Skip Gates treatment. I'm curious where you stood on that issue. Most CON$ sided with the cops because Obama sided with Gates. Whose side did you take?

You were drunk and wearing a white tank top at the time, weren't you?

Have you considered stopping being an asshole and turning down the music? What are you, some dopey teenager looking for attention? They should have tazed you.

So you ARE'NT for personal freedom. Got it :cuckoo:

This is a fundamental difference between liberalism and libertarianism. We believe that others have personal freedom from your actions, you don't. Libertarianism is you have the right to do whatever you want as long as you don't infringe on other's right to do the same. Liberalism is you have the right to do what you want (other then with your wallet), fuck em.

Grampa, you were being an ass to your neighbors good mood or not. Suppose your neighbors did that to you the night before you were supposed to do a big job?

Last edited:
You're such a joy to have in the neighborhood that others periodically have to call the cops because you think everyone wants to hear what you want to hear. I'd say if the cops are messin' with you it's because you deserve it.

Am I wrong?

And you call yourself a Christian!!!!

Am I wrong?

Were you wrong? No. Were you smart? No again. The best way to deal with a situation like that is to stay cool and remain non adversarial.
Call a lawyer after they leave.
You had 5 cops in your house that responded to a criminal complaint. Acting like a wise-ass is liable to get you an ass kicking and believe me, unless you have a video camera running, the words of 5 cops will be believed in court.
I'm not saying it's justified, but cops deal with wise-asses all the time and have little patients for them. They would sooner put you on the floor semi conscious than let a situation escalate.
I'd be calling a lawyer who will, at the very least get the charges dropped and may recommend a lawsuit.

In my world it's called vengeance. And you bet. I got the bad guy.

One of my faves was putting an ad in a couple of the major papers for a "former sex offender" group meeting at his house in the classified section.

It was one funny night watching what happened over there.

Vengance is mine sayth the lord

Tiny dancer is a horrible person

:eusa_angel:

Too funny. This man was tormenting all my friends, their children and myself and my children.

I just made it all even stevan.

I really can write about Vengeance legally 101. Sometimes people need more than a smack upside their head.

And you have to stop their bad and ugly behavior yourself because the police and or the court system are over loaded.

Forum List

Back