I went to jail tonight and i need advice

Sorry bout that,

I feel like I wandered into that weird section of the internet everytime this chesswars cat posts.

1. I can see that, the truth always sounds weird to a person who doesn't know what truth is.
2. Thats why they say, "The truth is stranger than fiction".
3. Get back to me when you *get a clue*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

My brother opened the slider door at the back of the house. The music was loud and apparently I told my brother to close the door. He tried and failed. O left the back of the house and sat in my lazy boy. They kept demanding my id and I said "why, what did I do". After this refusal in my own home in my living room they said stand up and put your hands behind your back, were done being nice. O spent 3 hours in jail and they refused to let me make a call. And I'm charged with obstruction of justice, noise ordinences and disobeying police orders.

I was in MY HOME in my lazy boy asking them to ticket me for noise and leave.

Am I wrong?

I know those of you that dislike me will have a field day with this but I thought I was right and I was having none of it. Till I went to jail of course. And by the way, I wasn't allowed a phone call for nearly 3 hours.

Don't bend over in the shower, play nice with buba and be sure to every one in the same cell you hate gays and blacks.

After 24 pages I've noticed a slight trend.

Granted, my music was too loud and for that I will pay but my "civil disobedience" by sitting in my chair in my own home and refusing to speak is apparently frowned upon while that of ows or anti war protesters that actually disrupt others in public is supported.

I am surprised.

I get the silly name calling because I'm of one ideological thought but the sheer level of hate stuns me.
LOL! Civil disobedience my ass.

You (or your brother) let the cops in. Deal with it.

Sorry bout that,

Granted, my music was too loud and for that I will pay but my "civil disobedience" by sitting in my chair in my own home and refusing to speak is apparently frowned upon while that of ows or anti war protesters that actually disrupt others in public is supported.

I am surprised.

I get the silly name calling because I'm of one ideological thought but the sheer level of hate stuns me.

1. This just came to mind, you said your brother tried to shut the door but failed???
2. How hard is it to slide a door closed and latch it, are the rollers bad or what???
3. Or was he so shit faced he couldn't do it??? :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Did you or anyone else invite them in? A noise complaint is a legitimate reason to rap on your door but most good cops won't barge on in for something as lame as that. If you're being detained then they, unfortunately, have the right to demand your name thanks to the scumbags at SCOTUS. Just walking into your house because of a noise complaint would be extremely gestapo although possibly legal.

the world would be better if cops had to be vampires.

I am surprised.

Spoken like you were there. Typical

The music was loud and apparently I told my brother to close the door. He tried and failed.

How does one fail at closing a door?

it was a revolving door.

Funny.

The cop blocked him just like he then did to me. After my brother walked away, not wanting grief, why didn't they just walk in then? After I tried and he shoved his foot in I wasn't just going to stand there so I walked away as well. Assuming they would leave since the music was off at that point. The one time they gave me a noise ticket they didn't come in. After leaving they sent it in the mail.

Cops as a group are assholes.

That's why I do my best to avoid drawing their attention. I don't want them hanging out at my house, thanks. At least not when they're on duty.

How does one fail at closing a door?

it was a revolving door.

Funny.

The cop blocked him just like he then did to me. After my brother walked away, not wanting grief, why didn't they just walk in then? After I tried and he shoved his foot in I wasn't just going to stand there so I walked away as well. Assuming they would leave since the music was off at that point. The one time they gave me a noise ticket they didn't come in. After leaving they sent it in the mail.

You still hashing this over? Geeez man, call a lawyer! You got a case.

And if I was into super loud obnoxious parties and couldn't keep my hands off my neighbor's fence and such, then I think I would sell my house, and get a house somehwhere a little more removed.

it was a revolving door.

Funny.

You still hashing this over? Geeez man, call a lawyer! You got a case.

Naw, just answering questions and smartalex

I am surprised.

Spoken like you were there. Typical

Your story changes every time you post. Typical.

So many people with such strong opinions about a story written by some dude on the internet who very well could have just made all this up.

Some of you need to get out and get some air.

My brother opened the slider door at the back of the house. The music was loud and apparently I told my brother to close the door. He tried and failed. O left the back of the house and sat in my lazy boy. They kept demanding my id and I said "why, what did I do". After this refusal in my own home in my living room they said stand up and put your hands behind your back, were done being nice. O spent 3 hours in jail and they refused to let me make a call. And I'm charged with obstruction of justice, noise ordinences and disobeying police orders.

I was in MY HOME in my lazy boy asking them to ticket me for noise and leave.

Am I wrong?

I know those of you that dislike me will have a field day with this but I thought I was right and I was having none of it. Till I went to jail of course. And by the way, I wasn't allowed a phone call for nearly 3 hours.

Welcome to the authoritarian police state we live in..

I suppose your position has changed on how you view police and who the "bad guys" actually are?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UYwcxGLkwQ]Man tased execution style in his own home by police over an Ipod. - YouTube[/ame]

Most cops are pieces of shit (at least where I'm from)...

Lake County Illinois doesn't acknowledge the BILL OF RIGHTS... Cops around here will fuck you up and they act like the SS or Gestapo...

Totally unchained lying lunatics that will justify their actions with blatant lies..

Fuck them and fuck the police..

Forum List

Back