I was wrong about Romney

Romney and Ryan have no chance of winning in November.

why would this country want 4 more years of this?
why would this country want a real budget?
a real tax policy?
to rid the class warfare game?

why would you want 4 more years of this?

Both parties are out to lunch fiscally. The Republican/Democrat Congress as allocated every penny of our $15 Trillion Dollar Deficit. Mitt Romney or Barack Obama aren't going to make a dime's worth of difference until we fix Congress.

So I am voting based on what a President can do....appoint judges and introduce programs. The judge thing has been gone over and over; Romney wants to abolish a woman's right to choose and Obama wants to defend it. Good enough for me. On the programatic side, Romney wishes to do away with Title X funding entirely. This is a profoundly stupid move from any standpoint. We spend $0.48 of every $1.00 spent on defense worldwide. The Governor wants to increase that which is equally as stupid; if spending more than nearly all other nations combined isn't making us safe enough, what will?

Romney has nothing to offer. The polls reflect that and Obama will have an easy victory and four more years.

I dis agree
in 2007 the last GOP budget we had a 163 billion dollar deficit with both wars (Iraq had 140k troops)
Romney is no different than any christian conservative
Thank god your mom chose you huh?
Title X?
we have medicare
medicaid
we have welfare
exactly where is it said we need more? kind of a over kill huh?

and as far as judges go, we need judges who support the constitution
not legislate from the bench

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 44% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and six percent (6%) are undecided.
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

He was my 4th choice
Knowing what I know about him today he would have been mt 1st

he is a very compassionate conservative

He is Actually Rather Moderate Despite the Play to the Right during the Campaign. Despite what the Liberals would have you Believe A Moderate like Romney in the WH gives us a Better chance at actually getting things done, than the Uncompromising Left Wingers we have in there right now.

He was my 4th choice
Knowing what I know about him today he would have been mt 1st

he is a very compassionate conservative

He is Actually Rather Moderate Despite the Play to the Right during the Campaign. Despite what the Liberals would have you Believe A Moderate like Romney in the WH gives us a Better chance at actually getting things done, than the Uncompromising Left Wingers we have in there right now.

I agree
as long as BHO is there were getting nothing done
that has been proved
we cannot even get a budget passed, even though the house has sent 2 to the senate as BHO has promised to veto

why would this country want 4 more years of this?
why would this country want a real budget?
a real tax policy?
to rid the class warfare game?

why would you want 4 more years of this?

Both parties are out to lunch fiscally. The Republican/Democrat Congress as allocated every penny of our $15 Trillion Dollar Deficit. Mitt Romney or Barack Obama aren't going to make a dime's worth of difference until we fix Congress.

So I am voting based on what a President can do....appoint judges and introduce programs. The judge thing has been gone over and over; Romney wants to abolish a woman's right to choose and Obama wants to defend it. Good enough for me. On the programatic side, Romney wishes to do away with Title X funding entirely. This is a profoundly stupid move from any standpoint. We spend $0.48 of every $1.00 spent on defense worldwide. The Governor wants to increase that which is equally as stupid; if spending more than nearly all other nations combined isn't making us safe enough, what will?

Romney has nothing to offer. The polls reflect that and Obama will have an easy victory and four more years.

I dis agree
in 2007 the last GOP budget we had a 163 billion dollar deficit with both wars (Iraq had 140k troops)
That phantom stat has been debunked quite often. You're the only one who believes it.

Congresses ran by both parties have allocated every penny of our National Debt. To think that either Obama or Romney will make a difference is pretty foolish.
Romney is no different than any christian conservative
Romney is no conservative. He's not liberal either. He is whatever he needs to be to try to get your vote. Hence the storied flip flops that have paralyzed his presidency.

Thank god your mom chose you huh?
Yes, I was a wanted pregnancy. Thank God women have the choice to do what they want with their bodies. If the GOP had their way, women would have to carry a rape pregnancy through to birth. Thank God Romney feels different than conservatives. Alot of conservatives want to prosecute doctors and women for having abortions. Thats when they are not under the mistaken impression that a woman's biology can "shut it down".

Title X?
we have medicare
medicaid
we have welfare
Ryan and company want to get rid of medicare as we know it and drastically reduce welfare. Quick question; how many medicare eligible women are in need of contraception? Dumbass.

Yes we need to get guns out of houses and put them only in well-regulated militias. To suggest otherwise is legislating from the bench.

Let me guess.

You are majoring in dumbass ?

If you think I'm wrong, lets make it interesting. Oh whats that? Yeah, thats what I thought beeotch.

Still sucking cock?

I'll take that as a yes.

I offered once before. If Obama wins...I'll violate the rules and get myself permanently banned. If Obama loses...you do the same....

Last edited:

I dis agree
That phantom stat has been debunked quite often. You're the only one who believes it.

Congresses ran by both parties have allocated every penny of our National Debt. To think that either Obama or Romney will make a difference is pretty foolish.

Romney is no conservative. He's not liberal either. He is whatever he needs to be to try to get your vote. Hence the storied flip flops that have paralyzed his presidency.

Yes, I was a wanted pregnancy. Thank God women have the choice to do what they want with their bodies. If the GOP had their way, women would have to carry a rape pregnancy through to birth. Thank God Romney feels different than conservatives. Alot of conservatives want to prosecute doctors and women for having abortions. Thats when they are not under the mistaken impression that a woman's biology can "shut it down".

Title X?
we have medicare
medicaid
we have welfare
Ryan and company want to get rid of medicare as we know it and drastically reduce welfare. Quick question; how many medicare eligible women are in need of contraception? Dumbass.

Yes we need to get guns out of houses and put them only in well-regulated militias. To suggest otherwise is legislating from the bench.

U.S. 2007 Budget Deficit Falls to $163 Billion (Update1) - Bloomberg
U.S. 2007 Budget Deficit Falls to $163 Billion (Update1)
you want to try that again?
well regulated militias? where do you get that? the second amendment?
Dumbass?
Dumbass?
if a woman wants to have sex, it is not my place in life to make sure she does not get pregnant
its hers and her partners
dumb ass?

your alive and well today because of the choice your mother made and you call me dumb ass?

well you did vote for Obama

Let me guess.

If you think I'm wrong, lets make it interesting. Oh whats that? Yeah, thats what I thought beeotch.

Still sucking cock?

I'll take that as a yes.

I offered once before. If Obama wins...I'll violate the rules and get myself permanently banned. If Obama loses...you do the same....

CC is there now
he has lost all of any respect I had for him
he has 0 class

Let me guess.

Still sucking cock?

I'll take that as a yes.

I'm not going to violate the rules of the forum. Besides, I want you around to watch me gloat.

Still sucking cock?

I'll take that as a yes.

I'm not going to violate the rules of the forum. Besides, I want you around to watch me gloat.

be careful, as the polls are showing your gloating maybe short lived
you might want to start now

I'll take that as a yes.

So....no bet ????

I dis agree

U.S. 2007 Budget Deficit Falls to $163 Billion (Update1) - Bloomberg
U.S. 2007 Budget Deficit Falls to $163 Billion (Update1)
you want to try that again?
Sure--Debunked again:

UPDATE 2-U.S. fiscal 2007 budget deficit falls to $163 bln | Reuters

well regulated militias? where do you get that? the second amendment?
Dumbass?
Dumbass?
You may have heard of it. Without "legislating from the bench" we would not have guns in the public sphere--"well regulated militia" would be where they were kept. I like that we have judges that regulate from the bench. FEMA is unconstitutional as is NASA.

Yes, Dumbass.

if a woman wants to have sex, it is not my place in life to make sure she does not get pregnant
its hers and her partners
dumb ass?

Yeah, how's that working out for you? Millions of people on public assistance of one kind or another, overcrowded classrooms, overcrowded prisons. The $300,000,000 in Title X dollars that the Governor wants to cut are pennies compared to how much we spend on the back end in incarceration and public assistance. Only a dumbass can't see it.

your alive and well today because of the choice your mother made and you call me dumb ass?
well you did vote for Obama

Well, you are a dumbass. Or have you stopped believing we've found WMDs in Iraq yet?

I'll take that as a yes.

Ah yes, the Rasmussen polls....they're funny. Obama has it sewn up barring some sort of giant mis-step on the part of his campaign of course. Romney is void of passion, energy, excitement, a plan, political backbone, and has no vision outside of Bush's 3rd term. He has some good plans but by and large, his policies are frankly stupid.

So....no bet ????

If I have to violate the rules, no. Besides, I have a bet already with TPS. I don't welch on my bets so my leaving permanently would sort of destroy the prior arrangement.

Again, I want you around to watch me gloat.

Forum List

Back