I was wrong about Romney

yea, nothing like Ryan the bush baby and Mittens the rich baby, getting to be the executive team, let's see how they fair with dems blocking their proposals and budget.

One never knows just maybe they will be a team willing to work with the other side, not dictate to the other side like we have today.

That phantom stat has been debunked quite often. You're the only one who believes it.

Congresses ran by both parties have allocated every penny of our National Debt. To think that either Obama or Romney will make a difference is pretty foolish.

Romney is no conservative. He's not liberal either. He is whatever he needs to be to try to get your vote. Hence the storied flip flops that have paralyzed his presidency.

Yes, I was a wanted pregnancy. Thank God women have the choice to do what they want with their bodies. If the GOP had their way, women would have to carry a rape pregnancy through to birth. Thank God Romney feels different than conservatives. Alot of conservatives want to prosecute doctors and women for having abortions. Thats when they are not under the mistaken impression that a woman's biology can "shut it down".

Ryan and company want to get rid of medicare as we know it and drastically reduce welfare. Quick question; how many medicare eligible women are in need of contraception? Dumbass.

Yes we need to get guns out of houses and put them only in well-regulated militias. To suggest otherwise is legislating from the bench.

U.S. 2007 Budget Deficit Falls to $163 Billion (Update1) - Bloomberg
U.S. 2007 Budget Deficit Falls to $163 Billion (Update1)
you want to try that again?
Sure--Debunked again:

UPDATE 2-U.S. fiscal 2007 budget deficit falls to $163 bln | Reuters

You may have heard of it. Without "legislating from the bench" we would not have guns in the public sphere--"well regulated militia" would be where they were kept. I like that we have judges that regulate from the bench. FEMA is unconstitutional as is NASA.

Yes, Dumbass.

if a woman wants to have sex, it is not my place in life to make sure she does not get pregnant
its hers and her partners
dumb ass?

Yeah, how's that working out for you? Millions of people on public assistance of one kind or another, overcrowded classrooms, overcrowded prisons. The $300,000,000 in Title X dollars that the Governor wants to cut are pennies compared to how much we spend on the back end in incarceration and public assistance. Only a dumbass can't see it.

your alive and well today because of the choice your mother made and you call me dumb ass?
well you did vote for Obama

Well, you are a dumbass. Or have you stopped believing we've found WMDs in Iraq yet?

Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

By Samantha L. Quigley
American Forces Press Service
WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee.
The Chemical Weapons Convention is an arms control agreement which outlaws the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons. It was signed in 1993 and entered into force in 1997.
The munitions found contain sarin and mustard gases, Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said. Sarin attacks the neurological system and is potentially lethal.
"Mustard is a blister agent (that) actually produces burning of any area (where) an individual may come in contact with the agent," he said. It also is potentially fatal if it gets into a person's lungs.
The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s, Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended, Chu added.

Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

Now this is what I have claimed from day one. If you do not like that take it up with the DOD
not me
if being accurate is being a dumb ass, then that is me
Every-one knows we did not find what the intelligence from the UN and other agencies was probably moved prior to our invading as the UN has stated there are still 6500 munitions missing that Saddam had accounted for at one time

All I ever stated was that congress approved the use of force to remove saddam and or enforce UN sanctions
These munitions where not suppose to exist that were found
they met the criteria as a WMD as noted here-in
the 6500 that were never found was Saddam's to prove otherwise
not ours

Dumb-ass?

Do some DD before you continue to make yourself look so out of touch and stop making false statements about what others have stated

BTW why did you choose to ignore the deficit link I provided?
another false claim perhaps?
CC your making a fool of your self and giving the very reason BHO will lose. His entire term as well as the info he has stated about W is based on false info

Last edited:
U.S. 2007 Budget Deficit Falls to $163 Billion (Update1) - Bloomberg
U.S. 2007 Budget Deficit Falls to $163 Billion (Update1)
you want to try that again?
Sure--Debunked again:

You may have heard of it. Without "legislating from the bench" we would not have guns in the public sphere--"well regulated militia" would be where they were kept. I like that we have judges that regulate from the bench. FEMA is unconstitutional as is NASA.

Yes, Dumbass.

Yeah, how's that working out for you? Millions of people on public assistance of one kind or another, overcrowded classrooms, overcrowded prisons. The $300,000,000 in Title X dollars that the Governor wants to cut are pennies compared to how much we spend on the back end in incarceration and public assistance. Only a dumbass can't see it.

your alive and well today because of the choice your mother made and you call me dumb ass?
well you did vote for Obama

Well, you are a dumbass. Or have you stopped believing we've found WMDs in Iraq yet?

By Samantha L. Quigley
WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee.
The Chemical Weapons Convention is an arms control agreement which outlaws the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons. It was signed in 1993 and entered into force in 1997.
The munitions found contain sarin and mustard gases, Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said. Sarin attacks the neurological system and is potentially lethal.
"Mustard is a blister agent (that) actually produces burning of any area (where) an individual may come in contact with the agent," he said. It also is potentially fatal if it gets into a person's lungs.
The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s, Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended, Chu added.

Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

Now this is what I have claimed from day one. If you do not like that take it up with the DOD
not me
Every-one knows we did not find what the intelligence from the UN and other agencies was probably moved prior to our invading as the UN has stated there are still 6500 munitions missing that Saddam had accounted for at one time

All I ever stated was that congress approved the use of force to remove saddam and or enforce UN sanctions
not ours
Do some DD before you continue to make yourself look so out of touch and stop making false statements about what others have stated

George W. Bush disagrees with you about the finding of WMDs. So does everyone else.

Dumbass.

Who would have ever guessed that the nutters would be so keen on working with the other side? How refreshing!

Which congressional leaders would you all like to see Romney come to terms with and on which major issues? Any thoughts?

I am glad to see you on board, JRK, but don't think he will buy your neo-con nonsense.

He was my 4th choice
Knowing what I know about him today he would have been mt 1st

he is a very compassionate conservative

I'm not convinced that Romney or Ryan are really conservative. They will have to prove it to me. I'm looking forward to that.

Romney is a politically loose moderate, just like McCain. They'll become as conservative as is politically expedient, with complete insincerity, and not an ounce of shame. This is twice the GOP has disappointed me.

Sure--Debunked again:

Yes, Dumbass.

By Samantha L. Quigley

not me

not ours

George W. Bush disagrees with you about the finding of WMDs. So does everyone else.

Dumbass.

what GWB stated was the info we had was wrong
no-one has stated otherwise, including me
Again you got an issue with this becoming a matter of record within the United States congress as presented to congress as stated here-in. take it up with the DOD, not me

I presented you with the facts
BTW what was the yellow cake we got out of Iraq in 08 all about?
Of note too is a January 2004 revelation by Syrian journalist defector Nizar Nayuf. He reported there were three locations in Syria where Iraqi WMDs had been transported prior to the 2003 invasion and were being stored. He also revealed some of these sites were being built with North Korean cooperation. This explained why three years later Israel attacked a nuclear facility being built in Syria by Pyongyang — and Syria’s subsequent failure to criticize Israel for fear of drawing further international attention to what Damascus had been doing.

Five years after Joe Wilson’s op-ed claimed no yellowcake was sold to Iraq — the ease with which Saddam could have snapped his fingers and reinstituted his nuclear program became apparent. In July 2008, in an operation kept secret at the time, 37 military air cargo flights shipped more than 500 metric tons of yellowcake — found in Iraq — out of the country for further transport and remediation to Canada.

Lame Stream Media Mum on WikiLeaks Documents Which Show Bush Was Justified in Invading Iraq « Doctor Bulldog & Ronin

yea, nothing like Ryan the bush baby and Mittens the rich baby, getting to be the executive team, let's see how they fair with dems blocking their proposals and budget.

One never knows just maybe they will be a team willing to work with the other side, not dictate to the other side like we have today.

Let me ask you something.

You think Congress is willing to work with the President I take it, right?
If that is the case, would it surprise you to that he freely voted to raise the debt ceiling while Bush was in office. Somehow he found his "conscience" under Obama and raising that ceiling is as contentious as it can be now.

http://www.tfgplanner.com/templates/32/upload_files/%7BB3D89198-65DB-483B-BF07-6E1EEF2B3988%7D_EconomicsDebtCeiling.pdf

I think partisanship goes both ways and I have no faith in either party to care enough to lower the deficit in any real way.

I'm not convinced that Romney or Ryan are really conservative. They will have to prove it to me. I'm looking forward to that.

Romney is a politically loose moderate, just like McCain. They'll become as conservative as is politically expedient, with complete insincerity, and not an ounce of shame. This is twice the GOP has disappointed me.

well vote for BHO
Romney picking Ryan proved who and what he is
and right now if he is a center right GOP, my god he is 1000 times better than the far far far left White house we have now

By Samantha L. Quigley

not me

not ours

Dumbass.

Again you got an issue with this becoming a matter of record within the United States congress as presented to congress as stated here-in. take it up with the DOD, not me

Of note too is a January 2004 revelation by Syrian journalist defector Nizar Nayuf. He reported there were three locations in Syria where Iraqi WMDs had been transported prior to the 2003 invasion and were being stored. He also revealed some of these sites were being built with North Korean cooperation. This explained why three years later Israel attacked a nuclear facility being built in Syria by Pyongyang — and Syria’s subsequent failure to criticize Israel for fear of drawing further international attention to what Damascus had been doing.

Five years after Joe Wilson’s op-ed claimed no yellowcake was sold to Iraq — the ease with which Saddam could have snapped his fingers and reinstituted his nuclear program became apparent. In July 2008, in an operation kept secret at the time, 37 military air cargo flights shipped more than 500 metric tons of yellowcake — found in Iraq — out of the country for further transport and remediation to Canada.

Lame Stream Media Mum on WikiLeaks Documents Which Show Bush Was Justified in Invading Iraq « Doctor Bulldog & Ronin

By all means, lets listen to "Doctor Bulldog" for our sources. You're dumber than I tell people.

Let me ask you something.

You think Congress is willing to work with the President I take it, right?
If that is the case, would it surprise you to that he freely voted to raise the debt ceiling while Bush was in office. Somehow he found his "conscience" under Obama and raising that ceiling is as contentious as it can be now.

http://www.tfgplanner.com/templates/32/upload_files/%7BB3D89198-65DB-483B-BF07-6E1EEF2B3988%7D_EconomicsDebtCeiling.pdf

I think partisanship goes both ways and I have no faith in either party to care enough to lower the deficit in any real way.

that was raising the debt ceiling to 2. 8 trillion
not 3.7
big diff
stop the spin
and BTW the dems did it long after 2006
the last GOP congress

He was my 4th choice

What does it mean to be a compassionate conservative? Does it mean you have compassion for those who have no compassion for the poor and disenfranchised?

Dumbass.

By all means, lets listen to "Doctor Bulldog" for our sources. You're dumber than I tell people.

the information is accurate
the source matters not
nizar nayouf wmds - Google Search
take you pick

He was my 4th choice

What does it mean to be a compassionate conservative? Does it mean you have compassion for those who have no compassion for the poor and disenfranchised?

GWB added medicare coverage with congress
GWB cut taxes for the middle class
GWB extended UE benefits 2003
GWB gave the tax payer his money back in the form of stimulus as I recall 3 times in the form of a tax rebate

That is a compassionate conservative

He was my 4th choice

Then you are very gullible. Romney is no conservative, and if he wins, don't expect him to govern as one.

Shut the fuck up.

The WMDs as described by the WH and its supporters have never been found.

I know it, you know it, the world knows it.

Shut the fuck up, or just go vote for Obama, because you make the GOP look stupid.

By Samantha L. Quigley

not me

not ours

Dumbass.

Romney is totally FOS, dupes. He'll kill the nonrich, just like all the Pubs since Reagan.

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up.

The WMDs as described by the WH and its supporters have never been found.

I know it, you know it, the world knows it.

Shut the fuck up, or just go vote for Obama, because you make the GOP look stupid.

Dumbass.

Couldn't have said it better myself. After Obama wins, he'll be here in 2015 saying Romney won; watch.

Forum List

Back