I was wrong about Romney

No-one can fix the mess BHO has left us
That was his intent to re-do the base-line to start with

You mean the mess left after trying to clean up the mess left by GWB right?

what mess would that be?
what did GWB do to create the wealth bubble?
for that matter what did any politician do?

GWB and the GOP congress of 2006 had a budget and a plan that had this country at a 5% UE rate and within 163 billion of a balanced budget in 2007

By 2009, after BHO added 50% of tarp, the failed stimulus and the Omnibus bill he added 500 billion to our baseline budget
that is his mess

His policies have created no jobs
we are just getting back to 2009 levels
that is his plan, not GWBs

yea, nothing like Ryan the bush baby and Mittens the rich baby, getting to be the executive team, let's see how they fair with dems blocking their proposals and budget.

Ryan isn't a Bush baby. He is a Jack Kemp baby as Jack Kemp was his friend and mentor.

If you listened once in a while you would know that.

he had to have been a Bush baby, he had his nose so far up Bushs' ass he looked like a Bush butt baby to me.
Oh, but now he is against all those things he voted for and even took money from the stimulus for Wisconsin green energy, which now he does not support.

Ryan took money from a stimulus he did not vote for?
How does a member of the house take monies? is that the governors and the states to decide?
GWB was a great president

When a random sample of 1004 adults were asked to compare the 43rd and 44th presidents, 34 percent of respondents said Obama had been a worse president than Bush, while 22 percent said he was about the same.
Forty-three percent, a plurality, said they preferred Obama’s handling of the presidency.
[...]
Predictably, Democrats were most supportive of Obama, while Republicans favored Bush in the poll. The response from independent voters might be most telling for Obama: a troublesome 67 percent said they considered him about the same or worse than Bush.
Michelle Malkin » Majority Rate Obama ‘Same or Worse’ Than Bush, New Poll Puts Approval at 36%

And, I was wrong about American voters.

I was just posting in another thread that R&R must think we are too stupid, that we won't listen and hear their incredible litany of lies.

I was wrong.

And you silly twits are wrong that they're money has anything to do with it.

They are corrupt and dishonest and every move they make, every lie they tell shows how much they hate America.

THAT is why I hate them.

Carry on.

Ryan isn't a Bush baby. He is a Jack Kemp baby as Jack Kemp was his friend and mentor.

If you listened once in a while you would know that.

he had to have been a Bush baby, he had his nose so far up Bushs' ass he looked like a Bush butt baby to me.
Oh, but now he is against all those things he voted for and even took money from the stimulus for Wisconsin green energy, which now he does not support.

Ryan took money from a stimulus he did not vote for?
How does a member of the house take monies? is that the governors and the states to decide?
GWB was a great president

When a random sample of 1004 adults were asked to compare the 43rd and 44th presidents, 34 percent of respondents said Obama had been a worse president than Bush, while 22 percent said he was about the same.
Forty-three percent, a plurality, said they preferred Obama’s handling of the presidency.
[...]
Predictably, Democrats were most supportive of Obama, while Republicans favored Bush in the poll. The response from independent voters might be most telling for Obama: a troublesome 67 percent said they considered him about the same or worse than Bush.
Michelle Malkin » Majority Rate Obama ‘Same or Worse’ Than Bush, New Poll Puts Approval at 36%

Oh don't be such a fool.

Michelle Malkin.

That's all you need to know about this "poll".

Conservatives are free to vote against Obama by voting for Romney; but they shouldn’t fool themselves into thinking Romney’s a conservative, nor insult the intelligence of others by claiming so.

Well, its now the liberals turn to contridict everything about romney and ryan and the liberals will come out bashing and have false claims and tons of other things to convience you against romney. Don't be fooled by this obama and the dem's. You know why they are doing this, and the bottom line to everything is they have failed us for 4 yrs and it would not be any different if obama has a second term. We must vote this administration out, if we want to have a better life and our kids have a future.

Obama really has nerve talking about anyone. Obama's past is something he trys to hide and hopes no one finds out about him. The fact remains he is a muslim who's intentions is to transform this country into like the one he was raised in as a muslim. He lies constantly and he trys to fool you with his con artist words and trickery. We have got to get this man and his administration out of office come nov, or we are doomed.

When do you guys think Mitt will release his tax returns?

I think he should simply ignore the issue and then release a copy of his returns printed on a hella classy coffee mug say, two to three years into his first term.

Who could take issue with such an approach?

but you people dont like compassion remember.

You say compassion makes people weak and stupid

Im shocked. You have to lie once again.

We are all in favor of charity. Robbing tax payers to have government make people dependent isn't compassionate. It's down right tyrannical.

but you people dont like compassion remember.

You say compassion makes people weak and stupid

Im shocked. You have to lie once again.

We are all in favor of charity. Robbing tax payers to have government make people dependent isn't compassionate. It's down right tyrannical.

And this one has the nerve to start an entire thread asking why people call it a liar.
Stunning...

what does Romney s tax returns have to do with Obama's college records?
what does Romney s tax returns have to do with the millions out of work?
Romney is a very rich man
so what?

Just full disclosure. He gave them to McCain when he applied for the VP nom. He can give them to us as he applies for POTUS.

Like Clint said. He works for us.

Forum List

Back