I was fired because I support Trump!

Should your boss be able to fire you for your political views?

• Yes

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 70.0%

• Total voters
A fetus is a conglomeration of tissue: it is not a human being. An abortion is a medical procedure. And by the way, there are hundreds of thousands spontaneous abortions every year: we call them miscarriages. It is tissue, not a human being.

So, in your view at what point does the magical transformation from non-human to human take place.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Viability

Can you define that? Does every blob of cells hit viability at the same time and magically become human or does the time they magically go from non-human to human change with each blob of cells?

When it can survive outside a woman's body, of course.

Survive without assistance?

Children born at 7 or 8 months need assistance sometimes so no.

So, in your view at what point does the magical transformation from non-human to human take place.

Viability

Can you define that? Does every blob of cells hit viability at the same time and magically become human or does the time they magically go from non-human to human change with each blob of cells?
The biggest abortionist is God as two thirds of all human fertilized eggs do not come to term.

And 100% of the people born end up dying, does that give me the right to kill them myself?

False equivalency: not logical.

Why not?

Viability

Ok, now that we have that out of the way, can you link to some scientific sources that support that something that is non-human can transform into a human?

Viability

The biggest abortionist is God as two thirds of all human fertilized eggs do not come to term.

And 100% of the people born end up dying, does that give me the right to kill them myself?

Why not?

I'm not here to educate you. A false equivalency is a logical fallacy. Look it up.

Why not?

I'm not here to educate you. A false equivalency is a logical fallacy. Look it up.

I know what a logical fallacy is, my statement was not one

Why not?

Yes it was. There are many different types of logical fallacies. Yours is a false equilavency. It's very obviously so.

Viability

Ok, now that we have that out of the way, can you link to some scientific sources that support that something that is non-human can transform into a human?

A tumor is human......has human DNA, can bleed, etc....is it viable?

Viability

I’m sorry, that makes no sense. It’s pretty simple. Until the fetus can survive outside the womb, her body her choice. It’s her health at risk, it’s her choice.

I’m sorry, that makes no sense. It’s pretty simple. Until the fetus can survive outside the womb, her body her choice. It’s her health at risk, it’s her choice.

I am being told by you and others that until it is vialbe, the baby in the womb is not human, and that once it hits that point is magically become a human.

I do not think that science supports the idea that something can transform from non-human to human.

But, I could be wrong so I am asking you to support the claim that the baby in the womb is not human till it hits the point of viability.

A tumor is human......has human DNA, can bleed, etc....is it viable?

Does it have unique DNA?

Why not?

Yes it was. There are many different types of logical fallacies. Yours is a false equilavency. It's very obviously so.

It is only a false equivalency if you claim the baby in the womb is not human.

I am being told by you and others that until it is vialbe, the baby in the womb is not human, and that once it hits that point is magically become a human.

I do not think that science supports the idea that something can transform from non-human to human.

But, I could be wrong so I am asking you to support the claim that the baby in the womb is not human till it hits the point of viability.

Who is claiming that it isn't human? It's a human zygote, fetus and, eventually a baby. That doesn't change anything I said about viability.

Pregnancy is one of the most dangerous things a woman can do in her lifetime. Her BODY, her HEALTH, her CHOICE.

Again, only science and education can reduce the number of abortions performed...nothing else.

Well? What say you good people?
I say you're a liar. You're a deplorable. There's proof right there.
proud-to-be-deplorable-2x6-truck-window-decal-3-colors-peel-amp-stick-election-7c9d3ac3878e6f40fdf13137bfe8f070.jpg

Who is claiming that it isn't human? It's a human zygote, fetus and, eventually a baby. That doesn't change anything I said about viability.

Pregnancy is one of the most dangerous things a woman can do in her lifetime. Her BODY, her HEALTH, her CHOICE.

Again, only science and education can reduce the number of abortions performed...nothing else.

And a human zygote, human fetus and baby are all steps in the development of a human being, no different than toddler or adolescent.

And that is why I cannot support abortion, a human being is being deprived of its life, which is the ultimate denial of liberty.

And a human zygote, human fetus and baby are all steps in the development of a human being, no different than toddler or adolescent.

And that is why I cannot support abortion, a human being is being deprived of its life, which is the ultimate denial of liberty.

Goody gumdrops you don't like abortion. Don't have one, but don't try to control women's bodies either because that doesn't stop abortions from happening, science and education does.

Goody gumdrops you don't like abortion. Don't have one, but don't try to control women's bodies either because that doesn't stop abortions from happening, science and education does.

I do not give a shit about the women's bodies, just the other human in the equation. But I agree that laws will not stop them. The only way to decrease abortion is to decrease the number of pregnancies.

Though I do agree that science and education can help, the more people that understand they are killing a human (which sciences says it is) then the less that will be willing to do so for the sake of convenience

I do not give a shit about the women's bodies, just the other human in the equation. But I agree that laws will not stop them. The only way to decrease abortion is to decrease the number of pregnancies.

Though I do agree that science and education can help, the more people that understand they are killing a human (which sciences says it is) then the less that will be willing to do so for the sake of convenience
Oh bovine feces. Pregnant women are well aware that it is a human they are pregnant with.

Forum List

Back