I was always leery of hydrochloroquine

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
I thought hydrochloroquine was a wonky answer to Covid, from the very beginning. Now it is being reported that more 17,000 have died world wide who take the product for anti-Covid purposes.

Yet the President swore by it, and some of my friends and relatives did as well.

I did not take it because I have trust in vaxxes produced in the last three years. After three bouts with the disease and all the vaxxes and boosters, I had only one experience with the diseases that was truly unpleasant if not dangerous.

What do you think?

I thought hydrochloroquine was a wonky answer to Covid, from the very beginning. Now it is being reported that more 17,000 have died world wide who take the product for anti-Covid purposes.

Yet the President swore by it, and some of my friends and relatives did as well.

I did not take it because I have trust in vaxxes produced in the last three years. After three bouts with the disease and all the vaxxes and boosters, I had only one experience with the diseases that was truly unpleasant if not dangerous.

What do you think?

I think trusting the vaccine is plain stupid. I also think you might not be with us much longer.

What do you think?

The Covid vaccine has killed more folks than hydroxchloroquine.

What do you think?

From your link
However, subsequent studies showed that not only did the drug have no benefit
Yet, we have this : Hydroxychloroquine is effective, and consistently so when provided early, for COVID-19: a systematic review
The studies were done after the OP was but it seems they forgot to add this to their article for some odd reason... :lol:

Trump was not told about this chloroquine report, once freely available for public reading, which explains the time-window required (8-10 hours post-infection) and its anti-coronavirus mechanism:

Blau and Holmes, International Nidovirus Symposium, Philadelphia, 2000

As readers can see, anti-hydroxychloroquine nazis have basically burned what was once freely available knowledge.

From your link
However, subsequent studies showed that not only did the drug have no benefit
Yet, we have this : Hydroxychloroquine is effective, and consistently so when provided early, for COVID-19: a systematic review
The studies were done after the OP was but it seems they forgot to add this to their article for some odd reason... :lol:
Yes but this study says earliest 'within 48 hours of admission,' which is already too late for maximum efficacy. That is why the most important time window is either prophylaxis or within 8-10 hours of infection (Blau and Holmes, post#12). This outpatient study is embarrassing. Trump was definitely not told about the crucial time window.

No study was actually cited in the article so there's no way to evaluate the claims.
Good point. RFK Jr. goes into much detail about hcq in The Real Anthony Fauci.

'The fraudulent Solidarity study provided extremely high, even lethal doses of hydroxychloroquine to elderly patients to "prove" its dangerousness.(16)
(16) Meryl Nass, MD, "COVID-19 Has Turned Public Health Into a Lethal Patient Killing Experimental Endeavor," Alliance for Human Research Protection, 20 Jun 2020
....'
(RFK Jr., The Wuhan Cover-Up, p. 431)

What do you think?
It was demonized by the pharmacabal due to it being an inexpensive option used successfully elsewhere , because they wanted to sell us their $$$$$$$ dope

Their trolls took to social media convincing the tools , who've an abysmal understanding of physiology , that it was all some conspiracy

~S~

What do you think?

Youve done it now.

What do you think?

IDK how many people took it or what those 17K died from. I am guessing a lot of people died from covid related things be it the shots, a false belief that the shots made them immune, running out regardless because that stimmy money needed to be spent, etc. It was all a crap shoot.

IDK how many people took it or what those 17K died from. I am guessing a lot of people died from covid related things be it the shots, a false belief that the shots made them immune, running out regardless because that stimmy money needed to be spent, etc. It was all a crap shoot.
No charge over here. The whole country was vaccinated. Covered by insurance.

Forum List

Back