I was always leery of hydrochloroquine

Another moron speaks! The CDC and AMA know shit and your uneducated toothless self knows more.
The AMA threw out the homeopaths in America a century ago, the CDC bowed down to them when they came along

Cheap natural remedies (and the study of them) were demonized as old wives tales, for the profits modern meds and procedures granted the medical industry

End result being the antibiotic paradox......
Honest, how can you be so stupid?
how can you?

~S~

Idiot. There is no science to support these supposed deaths. That is what makes it another conspiracy theory for the weak minded.
It's a proven FACT that the M&M stats of dying with vs dying from C19 were purposely biased by gub'mit funding
~S~

Yep, big pharma didn't like it.
which is why threads like this exist.....

~S~

IOW, to ignore medical and scientific advice is stupid.
Which is exactly what our FDA wants us to do John

FDA locks down Pfizer SCIENCE

Then quietly takes it off the market>

Is the Pfizer COVID vaccine still FDA approved?

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (2023-2024 Formula) is authorized for all doses administered to individuals 6 months through 11 years of age to prevent COVID-19. The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent is no longer authorized for use in the United States.

~S~

I thought hydrochloroquine was a wonky answer to Covid, from the very beginning. Now it is being reported that more 17,000 have died world wide who take the product for anti-Covid purposes.

Yet the President swore by it, and some of my friends and relatives did as well.

I did not take it because I have trust in vaxxes produced in the last three years. After three bouts with the disease and all the vaxxes and boosters, I had only one experience with the diseases that was truly unpleasant if not dangerous.

What do you think?

I don't take shit. Never have. Still alive and kickin...

If you don't get vaxxed, that's your dumb business, but also keep in mind that it is being reported that more 17,000 have died world wide who take the product for anti-Covid purposes.

The AMA threw out the homeopaths in America a century ago, the CDC bowed down to them when they came along

Cheap natural remedies (and the study of them) were demonized as old wives tales, for the profits modern meds and procedures granted the medical industry

End result being the antibiotic paradox......

how can you?

~S~
You post as a moron. Why is that?

Honest question.

Your ignorance is astounding.

Forum List

Back