Florida Surgeon General calls for halt to mRNA vaccines, cites debunked source

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
The crazy really runs deep in the Florida state government, maybe this is where Florida Man finds his inspiration?

Florida’s top health official called for a halt to using mRNA coronavirus vaccines on Wednesday, contending that the shots could contaminate patients’ DNA — a claim that has been roundly debunked by public health experts, federal officials and the vaccine companies.

Florida Surgeon General Joseph A. Ladapo’s announcement, released as a state bulletin, comes after months of back-and-forth with federal regulators who have repeatedly rebuked his rhetoric around vaccines.Public health experts warn of the dangers of casting doubt on proven lifesaving measures as respiratory viruses surge this winter.

“We’ve seen this pattern from Dr. Ladapo that every few months he raises some new concern and it quickly gets debunked,” said Ashish Jha, dean of Brown University’s public health school who led the White House’s national coronavirus response before stepping down last year.“This idea of DNA fragments — it’s scientific nonsense. People who understand how these vaccines are made and administered understand that there is no risk here.”

Ladapo issued the bulletin as Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), his political patron, fights to stay alive in the Republican presidential primary, in which he trails former president Donald Trump by more than 40 percentage points in head-to-head polls. The Iowa caucuses, the first nominating contest, are slated to be held Jan. 15.

“Providers concerned about patient health risks associated with COVID-19 should prioritize patient access to non-mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and treatment,” Ladapo wrote.

Find something other than mRNA. I was all set to get the RSV vaccine. Nope it is mRNA.

mRNA is a game changer in cancer treatment, I bet all you vaccine denialists will change your tune if a cancer vaccine that actually works is developed from mRNA vaccines and your staring death in the face.

You folks would fold up like a $3 suitcase.

73% increase in cancer rate.....oooops
Vaccinedamage.news

A better name would be Braindamage.news

mRNA is a game changer in cancer treatment, I bet all you vaccine denialists will change your tune if a cancer vaccine that actually works is developed from mRNA vaccines and your staring death in the face.

I take a medication that is contraindicated from any mRNA vaccine. I don't take the Vax because I don't want to stare death in the face. Develop a better vaccine.

I take a medication that is contraindicated from any mRNA vaccine. I don't take the Vax because I don't want to stare death in the face. Develop a better vaccine.
Do you know the only good thing to come from Covid was the discovery that mRNA vaccines can target specific tumors without harming all the surrounding tissue, like chemo does? This is exciting stuff in fighting cancer, hopefully they develop something soon.

Do you know the only good thing to come from Covid was the discovery that mRNA vaccines can target specific tumors without harming all the surrounding tissue, like chemo does? This is exciting stuff in fighting cancer, hopefully they develop something soon.
So they create the cancer and then sell ya a cure.....perhaps.....I need a gig like that

So they create the cancer and then sell ya a cure.....perhaps.....I need a gig like that
1704341942690.png

~S~

The crazy really runs deep in the Florida state government, maybe this is where Florida Man finds his inspiration?

Florida’s top health official called for a halt to using mRNA coronavirus vaccines on Wednesday, contending that the shots could contaminate patients’ DNA — a claim that has been roundly debunked by public health experts, federal officials and the vaccine companies.

Florida Surgeon General Joseph A. Ladapo’s announcement, released as a state bulletin, comes after months of back-and-forth with federal regulators who have repeatedly rebuked his rhetoric around vaccines.Public health experts warn of the dangers of casting doubt on proven lifesaving measures as respiratory viruses surge this winter.

“We’ve seen this pattern from Dr. Ladapo that every few months he raises some new concern and it quickly gets debunked,” said Ashish Jha, dean of Brown University’s public health school who led the White House’s national coronavirus response before stepping down last year.“This idea of DNA fragments — it’s scientific nonsense. People who understand how these vaccines are made and administered understand that there is no risk here.”

Ladapo issued the bulletin as Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), his political patron, fights to stay alive in the Republican presidential primary, in which he trails former president Donald Trump by more than 40 percentage points in head-to-head polls. The Iowa caucuses, the first nominating contest, are slated to be held Jan. 15.

“Providers concerned about patient health risks associated with COVID-19 should prioritize patient access to non-mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and treatment,” Ladapo wrote.

He's absolutely right.

It sure is a game changer. It has spawned turbo cancers.

“These are definitive bioweapons,” attests doctor in naturopathic medicine Henry Ealy. “There is a zero percent chance Kevin McKernan’s [research] is wrong on that.”

And why are we seeing the emergence of “turbo cancers”? Dr. Ealy believes the answer lies in pseudouridine, a molecule the body makes under stress. “So if the body’s producing a lot of it, what it leads to is neurodegeneration that leads to tumor neogenesis [growth].”

It sure is a game changer. It has spawned turbo cancers.

“These are definitive bioweapons,” attests doctor in naturopathic medicine Henry Ealy. “There is a zero percent chance Kevin McKernan’s [research] is wrong on that.”

And why are we seeing the emergence of “turbo cancers”? Dr. Ealy believes the answer lies in pseudouridine, a molecule the body makes under stress. “So if the body’s producing a lot of it, what it leads to is neurodegeneration that leads to tumor neogenesis [growth].”
Pseudouridine is mentioned at timepoint 36 minutes 23 seconds and shortly thereafter comes the cancer talk. But there's much more here than meets the eye. For ex., the venoms mentioned in the video go back to krait venom experiments at Fort Detrick and the effect of chloroquine, which dramatically changes the potency of the venom itself.

For the neurodegeneration trajectory of the video, it should be mentioned that SARS2 has five prion-related glycine zippers in its spike. Theoretically, if the mRNA being produced in the cells also contain these glycine zippers, breakdown of the mRNA could somehow release them freely within the system.

Post # 1,638 Pseudouridine

And now we can link the most current variant of SARS2, JN.1, to post #1,638 above, which mentions tick-bite paralysis. JN.1 is a mutation to serine (S) at position 455 of the SARS2 spike. The SARS-like viral spike in the naturally-infected bat, Rhinolophus pearsonii, is already a serine before mutating to anything else.

So R. pearsonii, infected by a land leech (Haemadipsidae) links to the dangerous Australian tick, Ixodes holocyclus, which not only infests a bandicoot but is also accompanied by a Haemopsidean land leech on that animal as well, linking the unique JN.1 mutation to both bats and ticks:

UK / Australia / Ixodes holocyclus

Next to do is to link this paralysis-causing tick to the video of a young human American female with the same symptoms that the tick causes, which we have already posted to USMB. tbc....

Forum List

Back