I thought America was the land of the free? I need a referral to pay a Texas MRI company for a self-pay MRI?!

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Errr, what is this?

Maybe an anomaly as the other companies I reached out to didn't require this.

I am desperate enough to have these same location pains behind my eye go away that I would get an MRI on a boat cruise if they offered it. My own country has weaponized our healthcare and used the creepiest of the Creepy Ones to interfere in the proper treatment of my health.

Errr, what is this?

I am desperate enough to have these same location pains behind my eye go away that I would get an MRI on a boat cruise if they offered it. My own country has weaponized our healthcare and used the creepiest of the Creepy Ones to interfere in my health.
Yep. Regulation of healthcare and health insurance isn't about protecting the public.

Yep. Regulation of healthcare and health insurance isn't about protecting the public.
She must not realize it was self-pay as I was transferred.

Self-pay should not require any such pre-conditions right?

Errr, what is this?

I am desperate enough to have these same location pains behind my eye go away that I would get an MRI on a boat cruise if they offered it. My own country has weaponized our healthcare and used the creepiest of the Creepy Ones to interfere in the proper treatment of my health.
You've had your MRI in Canada but they're faking the results obviously.

It's as obvious as the cops in the lineup at the hospital. One in front of you and one behind you!

When you have your MRI in the US, you'll have the proof you need to prove the conspiracy by the police to destroy your life!

Strange how the tech didn't notice your frontal lobotomy scar. Hmmm.
What is strange is that the MRI that was provided to the doctor included results for an MRI conducted with a contrast solution. Quite a problem when my MRI was done without any such contrast solution.

Would you have cheered for the Nazis or Japanese in the 1940s too?

What is strange is that the MRI that was provided to the doctor included results for an MRI conducted with a contrast solution. Quite a problem when my MRI was done without any such contrast solution.

Would you have cheered for the Nazis or Japanese in the 1940s too?
You are babbling. A true sign.

Get a hold of your paranoia
Maybe you didn't read my comment. Another coincidence even after I posted on here that some creepy dirtbag showed up at 6am and said he had an appointment, when he didn't. They somehow fit him in, unheard of in our strapped system.

The MRI that the doctor received was for an MRI that included a constant substance. I did NOT have a contrast substance used in my MRI.

I still have the pain above and behind my eye. I was hospitalized last years twice within 10 days,

Why in the F would you be openly protecting these lowlifes? Is this indicative of what American institutions will do to protect their creepy "Canadians brothers"?

You wonder why so many agents in the West are easily bought by foreign powers? Once you lose the higher moral ground, you lose much more than you could ever imagine.

Do you know admissions to ER's here cost over $1K ?

first thing they check (after he triage nurse) is your HC insurance

good insurance goes to the head of the line

crappy insurance sits the bench

~S~
How about purposely not providing proper healthcare? If one day an undiagnosed brain aneurysm bursts and I die, how much was that worth?

We are not your ally. If some of your agencies keep protecting our most horrific of the lot, you will find that you won't even have allies in positions of authority within your own country...

Errr, what is this?

MRI's in the UK are £0.

You live in the wrong part of the world.

Forum List

Back