I Thought the Right Believed in Elections

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by rayboyusmc, Sep 13, 2009.

1. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    When Bush won despite the doubts about his legitimacy, you didn't see the reactions you see on the right today. No seccession talk existed. If it had they would have arrested the people doing it. Just like no fucking guns at a president's speech. They would have arrested them also. What hypocrisy.

They are okay with elections if they win, if not, then is not their America anymore.

Do any of them understand the words treason and traitor?

I really doubt it. In the far right, they seem to believe that if they don't like the elections they can just ignore the results.

All the time when Bush was fucking up the US, they screamed about the left being traitors for disgarreeing with him. Now they are openly talking sedition and getting rid of the current president.

Fuck their hypocrisy and fuck those who can't abide by the vote of the majority of Americans.

Follow your traitor leaders like Dickless Armey and those who create so called patriotic organizations with really nice names that want to overthrow the current elected government.

Fortunately it is a small vocal minority of these traitors who follow the governor who also wanted to leave the Union.

It wasn't million, it was in the tens of thousands. So isn't even a whole percent of the total population.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Just as I thought the left believed in protests ... looks like we both learned something. ;)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  3. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,684
    we are serving cheese with your whine tonight. i recommend the smoked gouda!

4. Liability

Liability Locked Account. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,063
    Guys on the right believe strongly in erections! Hot babes provide motivation!

Guys on the left do not believe strongly in erections.

Huh?

Elections?

Oh. MY bad.

Ok, then.

The RIGHT does believe in elections.

The left does, too, provided they can manipulate the outcome.

Long live ACORN, they say!

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Take a pill. You've gone over the edge. All will work out, calm down. Yes, the world is changing, Obama isn't what you thought and it looks like things are going to go a way you didn't want, but it will work out. It's a process, not a destiny.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    What a bunch of strawman garbage.

For starters, "secession talk" isn't about Obama, or the election, it's about the Federal Government getting more and more intrusive and "talk of succession" goes on every year and always has. The only reason you're hearing about it now is, Obama's in office.

That's just for starters. Enjoy the rest of your kool-aid.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,703
    My world...it's crumbling down around me! Nostalgia is all I have left.

8. Alpha1

Alpha1 NAVY

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +193
    You're a clueless moron....

9. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    When Hussein won despite the doubts about his legitimacy, you didn't see the reactions you see on the left today. No seccession talk existed. If it had they would have arrested the people doing it. Just like no fucking guns at a president's speech. They would have arrested them also. What hypocrisy.

They are okay with elections if they win, if not, then is not their America anymore.

Do any of them understand the words treason and traitor?

I really doubt it. In the far left, they seem to believe that if they don't like the elections they can just ignore the results.

All the time when Hussein was fucking up the US, they screamed about the right being traitors for disgarreeing with him. Then they are openly talking sedition and getting rid of the president.

Fuck their hypocrisy and fuck those who can't abide by the vote of the majority of Americans.

Follow your traitor leaders like Dickless Armey and those who create so called patriotic organizations with really nice names that want to overthrow the previous elected government.

Fortunately it is a small vocal minority of these traitors who follow the governor who also wanted to leave the Union.

It wasn't million, it was in the tens of thousands. So isn't even a whole percent of the total population.

10. concept

concept Evil Mongering

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +340
    :lol:

It has nothing to do with the election.

But I suspect you already know this.