I still don't have health insurance!

My rates went through the roof because of Obamacare at work............It was already high, but went up beyond affordability...............Those that said it would save me money are FULL OF IT..............

I went on Obamacare the first year..............paid for the high assed deductables.............and ended up needing it for my wife who had 2 surgeries..............For the 1st surgery an outpatient Gall Bladder removal I had to pay the hospital $6,000 at the door........Later I got some of it back....................Surgery had complications had to have 2nd operation...........Paid the remainder of the deductable.................and that was that............

Until the deductable is paid they don't pay jack................................Which is why my old insurance was better than the new...............but it went up up and away.........................

Still looking for the $2500 less a year.............:dunno::dunno::dunno:

If you can't afford it now, you sure couldn't afford it before.

That's the part they always leave out.

But the weren't breaking the law by not having it before.

They aren't breaking the law by not having it now.

They are. The individual mandate is law.

No. They are free to not have insurance, but they just don't get that deduction on their taxes.

Whereas you've admitted in Post #2 that you cheat on your taxes.

No, I didn't. Drop the personal accusations. Last warning.

So you recommend others breaking the law while you're pure as the driven snow. That's somehow more sinister. Unless you're a tax attorney...in which case you wouldn't be making Post #2 in an open forum.

My rates went through the roof because of Obamacare at work............It was already high, but went up beyond affordability...............Those that said it would save me money are FULL OF IT..............

I went on Obamacare the first year..............paid for the high assed deductables.............and ended up needing it for my wife who had 2 surgeries..............For the 1st surgery an outpatient Gall Bladder removal I had to pay the hospital $6,000 at the door........Later I got some of it back....................Surgery had complications had to have 2nd operation...........Paid the remainder of the deductable.................and that was that............

Until the deductable is paid they don't pay jack................................Which is why my old insurance was better than the new...............but it went up up and away.........................

Consider that if you had no insurance, your wife's surgery could have cost up to $94,000+.

Consider that if you had no insurance, your wife's surgery could have cost up to $94,000+.
:bsflag:I had insurance you lame ass............forced out to high deduct..................Even though it was higher it was better than the Bronze plan..........

The Silver has the same deduct as well............................Both surgeries were outpatient.........................and totaled $30,000 for both..................with Insurance of course...............

So pardon me for not agreeing with your praise..........................I got fucked by the higher premiums.............and I am supposed to Thank Obamacare for the new insurance AFTER LOSING THE OTHER.................

:haha:

Whereas you've admitted in Post #2 that you cheat on your taxes.

No, I didn't. Drop the personal accusations. Last warning.

So you recommend others breaking the law while you're pure as the driven snow. That's somehow more sinister. Unless you're a tax attorney...in which case you wouldn't be making Post #2 in an open forum.

I'm recommending civil disobedience as a response to overbearing authoritarian laws.

:bsflag:I had insurance you lame ass............forced out to high deduct..................Even though it was higher it was better than the Bronze plan..........

The Silver has the same deduct as well............................Both surgeries were outpatient.........................and totaled $30,000 for both..................with Insurance of course...............

So pardon me for not agreeing with your praise..........................I got fucked by the higher premiums.............and I am supposed to Thank Obamacare for the new insurance AFTER LOSING THE OTHER.................

Actually, you should probably blame your employer for fucking you over and using the PPACA as an alibi.

Still doesn't negate the fact that, with no insurance, you'd have been billed for 94K for gall bladder surgery.

Actually, you should probably blame your employer for fucking you over and using the PPACA as an alibi.

Still doesn't negate the fact that, with no insurance, you'd have been billed for 94K for gall bladder surgery.
:bsflag:

obamacare-meme-03.jpg

If you ignore the people getting hosed by the new laws..............Like Liberal boot lickers........then Obamacare is the greatest thing since sliced bread.........

natalie-got-hosed.jpg

obamacare-meme-03.jpg

Nothing spells "desperation" like a Photoshop of Muhammed Saeed al-Sahhaf.

Got any facts to go with your opinion?

If you ignore the people getting hosed by the new laws..............Like Liberal boot lickers........then Obamacare is the greatest thing since sliced bread.........

natalie-got-hosed.jpg

Wow, another Photoshop! You're on a roll! Post some more!

Prove it.

Where the fuck is my $2500 in savings............and why are Insurance companies folding up and leaving exchanges...................To me that isn't a win............

I like memes..............This is what you need to get hit by to use the deduct............

hqdefault.jpg

Prove it.
I'm not showing you my medical bills for those surgeries.......................They were what I posted...............and why the hell do I need to prove what I paid to you..................................

Drink the Kool Aide.....................Insurance has went up up and away since this passed unless you live under a rock.......

Where the fuck is my $2500 in savings............and why are Insurance companies folding up and leaving exchanges...................To me that isn't a win............

I like memes..............This is what you need to get hit by to use the deduct............

hqdefault.jpg

So what is it that you have a problem accepting? That gall-bladder surgery can cost up to 94K, or that your boss isn't the benevolent benefactor you thought he was?

I'm not showing you my medical bills for those surgeries.

I'm not asking you to. I'm asking you to accept the RL fact that gall-bladder surgery can cost up to 94K, and that if you didn't have insurance, you'd be fucked.

But, yeah, you go right ahead and shoot the messenger.

hqdefault.jpg

So what is it that you have a problem accepting? That gall-bladder surgery can cost up to 94K, or that your boss isn't the benevolent benefactor you thought he was?
I dispute both...............I got the bills and they were at $30k..........for both........and my place of work isn't the only business where the rates went up.......

I'm not asking you to. I'm asking you to accept the RL fact that gall-bladder surgery can cost up to 94K, and that if you didn't have insurance, you'd be fucked.

As you ignore that I did have Insurance with the company.......................but when the rates went through the fucking roof I had to drop it................so I went on Bronze.............................FORCED ON TO IT...........................Ya bitch........

As you ignore that I did have Insurance with the company.......................but when the rates went through the fucking roof I had to drop it................so I went on Bronze.............................FORCED ON TO IT...........................Ya bitch........

So either your boss is using the PPACA as an alibi for lousy business practices or -?

Your need to flame is irrelevant to your boss's incompetence.

Forum List

Back