I still don't have health insurance!

I'm not showing you my medical bills for those surgeries.

I'm not asking you to. I'm asking you to accept the RL fact that gall-bladder surgery can cost up to 94K, and that if you didn't have insurance, you'd be fucked.

But, yeah, you go right ahead and shoot the messenger.
As you ignore that I did have Insurance with the company.......................but when the rates went through the fucking roof I had to drop it................so I went on Bronze.............................FORCED ON TO IT...........................Ya bitch........

So either your boss is using the PPACA as an alibi for lousy business practices or -?

Your need to flame is irrelevant to your boss's incompetence.
As you deny that rates went up nationwide.............................

I'm not showing you my medical bills for those surgeries.

I'm not asking you to. I'm asking you to accept the RL fact that gall-bladder surgery can cost up to 94K, and that if you didn't have insurance, you'd be fucked.

But, yeah, you go right ahead and shoot the messenger.
As you ignore that I did have Insurance with the company.......................but when the rates went through the fucking roof I had to drop it................so I went on Bronze.............................FORCED ON TO IT...........................Ya bitch........

So either your boss is using the PPACA as an alibi for lousy business practices or -?

Your need to flame is irrelevant to your boss's incompetence.
As you deny that rates went up nationwide.............................

Links?

Eagle1462010 will now link to every post in which I have stated, implied, or even suggested that premiums have not increased, just as they did before the PPACA, but his ilk never noticed.

o-HEALTH-INSURANCE-PREMIUMS-2015-570.jpg

150602135958-obamacare-rates-up-780x439.jpg

24-obamacare-premiums.w529.h352.jpg

web_premium-increase-alabama_1433777136.png

Are those the only insurers in your state? If so, that's unfortunate. You need to look at how your state legislators interact with certain insurers and ask yourself why they're allowed to get away with policies that take advantage of the consumer.

Are those the only insurers in your state? If so, that's unfortunate. You need to look at how your state legislators interact with certain insurers and ask yourself why they're allowed to get away with policies that take advantage of the consumer.
Your full of excuses..........................Everything but look at the rising prices and some insurances bailing.....................

ObamaCare Death Spiral: America’s Largest Health Insurer Ready to Bail - Breitbart

As Forbes describes it, UnitedHealth basically dipped a toe in the ObamaCare waters but might be about to pull it back before they get frostbite:

UnitedHealth Group in a surprising announcement, said this morning it has revised its profit expectations for the rest of the year due to what it called a “deterioration” of its individual commercial insurance offerings on government-run exchanges under the Affordable Care Act and offered no commitment it would stay in the business beyond next year.

The nation’s largest health insurer said it was “evaluating the viability of the insurance exchange product segment,” pulling back on its marketing efforts for individual exchange products for next year and “will determine during the first half of 2016 to what extent it can continue to serve the public exchange markets in 2017.” The insurer sells individual plans on public exchanges in 24 states and covers more than a half million Americans in these plans.

UnitedHealth had been among the more cautious in offering coverage to individuals on the exchanges, entering only a handful of markets in 2014, the first year such coverage became available. The company expanded for this year and only recently said it would expand its offerings in nearly a dozen more states for 2016. But this morning, it said the business has deteriorated and it expects a reduction in earnings for the fourth quarter of this year of $425 million, or 26 cents per share “driven by 2015 and 2016 exchange product pressure.”

Your full of excuses..........................Everything but look at the rising prices and some insurances bailing.....................

"You're."

"You're."

Write me a ticket for improper use and move on...................Move on ...........an org you are familiar with...........

How about the big boys threatening to jump ship Lib..........................

Mine is Alabama..........that post was to show several places where it is going up...........to the OP she said she's from Chicago.........

This will be the second year that I don't have health insurance under the Obamacare law. I will get hit again at tax time, but it's still cheaper than paying a monthly premium. I will go another year without health insurance as well because I can't afford it right now. Is anyone else in the same boat as I am?

I'll ask you what I ask anyone who says they can't afford health insurance, and that is: Have you actually run the numbers through one of the exchanges?

I'd recommend you start here:

Subsidy Calculator Widget

People with limited income are often surprised that they're eligible for subsidies, given the RW propaganda machine.

If you are truly low income, you may be eligible for Medicaid...unless your governor has refused to accept the expansion, something else the RW propaganda machine doesn't want you to know.

(One of their favorite myths is that people who are Medicaid-eligible are "refusing to work." Many working people are Medicaid-eligible; just ask anyone who works for the Walton family.)

I hope you can find something that works for you. :)
You can't help but be a jackass and run everything through your hate filters. Lots of people are paying way more thanks to lying smear mongers like you. Trying to pin it on your political enemy is low class and par for the course.

What we need to do is get as much government out of health care as we can, the more involved they are the more expensive it is.

To the OP.......you missed the boat. Most ACA horror story writers stopped last year.....after realizing that very few of them can be verified.

Eagle......you don't know how your own insurance plan works. Sad.

Forum List

Back