Drivers Slapped with Record High Insurance Rates: 'It Is Devastating'

Look OldBurnout, I have been driving cars, trucks, semi's since I was 16 and never saw a presidential election effect my insurance on my vehicles. Weird old guys like you think everything is related to the President, I guess even good thing, unless it is a president you don't like. Then ignored, of course. Very few businesses chart their course by who is in the big political chair. And, insurance it one of those thing that is regulated state to state, not so much nationally, as risk and cost vary, as do state legislatures.

Dude! You stated in your own posts above that it's 'blue states', and leftwing garbage policy that is the cause, all while you vote for the head of that leftwing/blue party. Does it get anymore stupid than that??? :dunno:

Dude! You are living on the Left Coast, governed by Left Coast State Politics, insurance regulation and business climate, taxes and cost of living, by your own choice, at this point. You obviously can afford to choose better.

East TN is nice. My rates have not been sky Rocketing in West TN, either. Probably like you and Eye, I haven't had claims in years. You both coincidentally live in blue states with higher than normal costs of living.

The only time I like cold and snow is if skiing. So, I travel for that. We had snows and cold, zero and subzero, for a week and that was plenty. I would not like living where the state had high insurance rates, high taxes, high costs of living and pandering to left wing crazies, most of the rest of the year. Good luck with your insurance.

Dude! You stated in your own posts above that it's 'blue states', and leftwing garbage policy that is the cause, all while you vote for the head of that leftwing/blue party. Does it get anymore stupid than that??? :dunno:

Dude! You are living on the Left Coast, governed by Left Coast State Politics, insurance regulation and business climate, taxes and cost of living, by your own choice, at this point. You obviously can afford to choose better.

East TN is nice. My rates have not been sky Rocketing in West TN, either. Probably like you and Eye, I haven't had claims in years. You both coincidentally live in blue states with higher than normal costs of living.

The only time I like cold and snow is if skiing. So, I travel for that. We had snows and cold, zero and subzero, for a week and that was plenty. I would not like living where the state had high insurance rates, high taxes, high costs of living and pandering to left wing crazies, most of the rest of the year. Good luck with your insurance.
States,.. states,.. states. States regulate insurance. You relate everything to national elections and the big political parties, as if they ruled your life. I am the one that never chose to live in places where city government was not run in a businesslike manner and state government usually took care of state business in a conservative manner, whether Dem or Rep was elected, if they wished to ever be re-elected. Like I have said, if you cannot deal with or change your situation, MOVE. Maybe it is like that in your reality, but glad I chose more wisely.

States,.. states,.. states. States regulate insurance. You relate everything to national elections and the big political parties, as if they ruled your life. I am the one that never chose to live in places where city government was not run in a businesslike manner and state government usually took care of state business in a conservative manner, whether Dem or Rep was elected, if they wished to ever be re-elected. Like I have said, if you cannot deal with or change your situation, MOVE. Maybe it is like that in your reality, but glad I chose more wisely.

You think there's a difference between leftist policies implemented in a state versus the nation? Seriously?

Where are you going to move once it all turns to shit nation wide? You're basically admitting that you want to live in a red state, and somehow be insulated from the effects of leftism elsewhere, all while you vote for Bidumb. Like I said, can't fix stupid.

This is such an idiotic line or reasoning. Just painfully stupid. It should be ignored.

Do you ever say anything with any substance? I don't even read your damn posts, so quit quoting me, I couldn't gaf less what you 'think'.

You think there's a difference between leftist policies implemented in a state versus the nation? Seriously?

Where are you going to move once it all turns to shit nation wide? You're basically admitting that you want to live in a red state, and somehow be insulated from the effects of leftism elsewhere, all while you vote for Bidumb. Like I said, can't fix stupid.
TN will be a bastion of independence, naturally. Uh, er, ah,.. except for Memphis. It has been screwed no matter who ran for as far back as i can remember. The demilitarized zone will extend from Haywood county west. The biggest trouble with our state, is, we will probably be putting up with a bunch of you refugee fckers that didn't take care of your state and never could.

TN will be a bastion of independence, naturally. Uh, er, ah,.. except for Memphis. It has been screwed no matter who ran for as far back as i can remember. The demilitarized zone will extend from Haywood county west. The biggest trouble with our state, is, we will probably be putting up with a bunch of you refugee fckers that didn't take care of your state and never could.

:rolleyes: Sure they will be, until the feds squeeze them by the balls and they cry like a baby. And you're a strong supporter of the feds and the power they wield, aren't you?

:rolleyes: Sure they will be, until the feds squeeze them by the balls and they cry like a baby. And you're a strong supporter of the feds and the power they wield, aren't you?
Geez! How do you sleep at night, with your paranoid fantasies?:eek:

You sound kind of dumb. "Blue" places are more expensive, because more successful people trend democrat. They but more expensive houses and flock to cities.

And more and more Americans are getting the hell out of blue places. Where you guys congregate in large #'s, you never fail to ruin literally everything. Businesses and the police are the bad guys, and street thugs are to be coddled.

Look OldBurnout, I have been driving cars, trucks, semi's since I was 16 and never saw a presidential election effect my insurance on my vehicles. Weird old guys like you think everything is related to the President, I guess even good thing, unless it is a president you don't like. Then ignored, of course. Very few businesses chart their course by who is in the big political chair. And, insurance it one of those thing that is regulated state to state, not so much nationally, as risk and cost vary, as do state legislatures.

By the time you figure out what is going on it is too late for you and your kind.//

Please finally finish the roads around Nashville. Driving thru there sucks.

Thanks in Advance

By the time you figure out what is going on it is too late for you and your kind.//
So, to you, it all boils down to two party politics, all the way down to dog catcher, maybe? Pick the right party and stay with it, no matter what the man at the top does or says or what the party goes along with?
I can't buy that. Good luck to you and yours.

A bug reason the increase is so sudden and shocking is because rates were frozen during the pandemic. That order expired recently.

This one hits home for me. I have several cars, and multiple homes, and my insurance bill for the year, has gotten so ridiculous, I'm likely to sell off some of my estate. You can bet we will be seeing more and more uninsured drivers on the road.

But everything is going just fine.

Forum List

Back