I saw my first "Obama 2012" bumper sticker today.

Yes many will. And these people know it's not but will pretend it is anyway. Endless Race Baiting and Class Warfare is what the Democratic Party is built on. I guess we'll see if the People want four more years of that. See Ya in 2012.

Typical liberal argument.
It was someone else's fault.

Not only that, but her neighbors business failing is the gubmint's fault too.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-2012-bumper-sticker-today-3.html#post3588661

Obamanomics is an Epic Fail - and the result is that small businesses and the middle class are being hurt the most. The very rich are benefiting from Zero Interest Rate money provided by the Fed. The poor receive transfer payments. Those in the middle foot the bill.

The economy would have been in much better shape by now if Obama had followed Reagan's policies.

boedicca-albums-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3478-rvo.jpg

I agree with you about Oboma. He believes in big government and I don't.
But he was not President when the banks fucked up.
No one forced the banks to loan $$ and no one forced people to borrow $$.
Who twisted your arm?
The banks fucked themselves.

If I were a bumper sticker kind of gal, I'd put this one on me car

RECESSION IS WHEN YOUR NEIGHBOR LOSES HIS JOB, DEPRESSION IS WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR JOB, AND RECOVERY IS WHEN OBAMA LOSES HIS.​

Well I saw my second "Obams 2012" bumper sticker today.

It was on the back of a Cadillac Escalade parked on the street.

And had 22" rims.

Which gave me a good indication as to the ethnicity of the owner.

I was driving down the road today and got behind a Toyota.

It had a bumper sticker that read: Obama 2012
So I went around to the side of it because I wanted to check out the ethnicity of the driver.

It was a white woman who appeared to be in her 50s

It got me to thinking, " Will white people think it's racist not to vote for Obama in 2012 ??

I think of bones as being a fiery redhead.

This woman was a blond.

I think the reason has already been covered.

I saw a car with an Obama 2008 sticker yesterday.

It had a huge dent in the back right panel and bird crap all over the hood and down the side of the car.

It made me smile.

I don't put bumper stickers on my car. With all the crazy Tea Bagger out there carrying concealed weapons permits, it isn't worth it.

Forum List

Back