I saw my first "Obama 2012" bumper sticker today.

The housing bubble transferred the majority of middle class wealth accumulated since WWII (which is largely comprised of home equity) from the Middle Class to the banking sector.

And this process was encouraged and enabled by our government.

Last edited:
Maybe someone on the "right" should inform the conservative "odd couple," Trump and Palin, that indulging in their Birther, "Obama is not one of us," Campaign just might come back to "haunt" them in 2012.

Then again, maybe it won't..
Isn't that what the boyking Obama ran on, I AM NOT BUSH, and only I I I can give you HOPE AND CHANGE.:lol:

The housing bubble transferred the majority of middle class wealth accumulated since WWII (which is largely comprised of home equity) from the Middle Class to the banking sector.

So wait, how was "Hopey Changey" responsible for your neighbor overpaying for their house 4 years before Obama took office?

The Democrats are raising $$ for the 2012 campaign.
My Republican friends are more interested in birth certificates, listening to Rush, Sean, Glenn and Sarah, abortion and gay boogeyman issues.
And one wonders why we ended up with a community organizing unqualified President.
You can't score TDs when you have NO OFFENSE.

So wait, how was "Hopey Changey" responsible for your neighbor overpaying for their house 4 years before Obama took office?

He wasn't. But his failed economic policies have created the Worst Recovery Ever leading to moribund economic growth and high unemployment.

The neighbors' small business is in trouble due to the economy, so they cannot tough it out and stay in their house. If the business weren't struggling, they would stay.

Thanks Obama!

It is also important to note that The Philosophy Obama promotes is the exact same one that fostered the policies which led to the Housing Bubble...and as a Community Activist, he supported the government interference in the home mortgage market.

Last edited:

Typical liberal argument.
It was someone else's fault.

Barack-Obama---Hope-Action-Change-Campaign-Poster.jpg

Not only that, but her neighbors business failing is the gubmint's fault too.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-2012-bumper-sticker-today-3.html#post3588661

Image-HopeAndChange-s-2.jpg

Dummies.............flip 2 or 3 states and its a rout for the GOP!!! Pennsylvania and Ohio already gone...............New Jersey and Florida likely. End of analysis.............

Last edited:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-2012-bumper-sticker-today-3.html#post3588661

Obamanomics is an Epic Fail - and the result is that small businesses and the middle class are being hurt the most. The very rich are benefiting from Zero Interest Rate money provided by the Fed. The poor receive transfer payments. Those in the middle foot the bill.

The economy would have been in much better shape by now if Obama had followed Reagan's policies.

boedicca-albums-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3478-rvo.jpg

Obamanomics is an Epic Fail - and the result is that small businesses and the middle class are being hurt the most. The very rich are benefiting from Zero Interest Rate money provided by the Fed. The poor receive transfer payments. Those in the middle foot the bill.

The economy would have been in much better shape by now if Obama had followed Reagan's policies.

Anything bad ever happened to you that wasn't the Gubmint's fault? Just curious.

Anything bad ever happened to you that wasn't the Gubmint's fault? Just curious.

You really have a faulty logic circuit. I haven't said ANYTHING that can be construed as blaming the government for everything.

Individuals (alone or in groups) make bad decisions or have bad luck. That's life.

But when the government inserts itself to try to centrally manage out risk and allocate resources, it inevitably worsens the situation.

I was driving down the road today and got behind a Toyota.

It had a bumper sticker that read: Obama 2012

So I went around to the side of it because I wanted to check out the ethnicity of the driver.

It was a white woman who appeared to be in her 50s

It got me to thinking, " Will white people think it's racist not to vote for Obama in 2012 ??

You think white women dont steal cars?

Right now my only "Hope"

Is that I have enough "Change" in my pocket to buy a bag of chips after I fill up my tank with gas. :doubt:

No chips for "Sunni Man" - not now nor for the foreseeable future!

Whatever "change" that may be in his pocket has already been "spoken for" by his conservative friends to help pay for the oil and gas producers' annual $6 billion subsidy.

There willl be no dissention within the ranks - that would interpreted as promoting that worst of all possible "social" diseases for good conservatives - "CLASS ENVY!"

Last edited:
I was driving down the road today and got behind a Toyota.

It had a bumper sticker that read: Obama 2012

So I went around to the side of it because I wanted to check out the ethnicity of the driver.

It was a white woman who appeared to be in her 50s

It got me to thinking, " Will white people think it's racist not to vote for Obama in 2012 ??

really ? first bumper sticker /
WOW first sign of spring !

Forum List

Back