I saw my first "Obama 2012" bumper sticker today.

If the republican party is represented by the righty's in here, OBAMA IS GUARANTEED TO WIN IN 2012! .....

God bless the president of the united states.....and fucking eat it losers. You lost in 2008 and will lose again in 2012.

Hell, I think, just this once they should allow for three terms. Damn this is easy. :cool:

Last edited:
There was this one saying that's been spreading around as of late.

"If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove that you are not a racist, then you have to not vote for Obama in 2012 to prove that you are not an idiot."

love it.:lol:

I was driving down the road today and got behind a Toyota.

It had a bumper sticker that read: Obama 2012

So I went around to the side of it because I wanted to check out the ethnicity of the driver.

It was a white woman who appeared to be in her 50s

It got me to thinking, " Will white people think it's racist not to vote for Obama in 2012 ??
:thewave::blowup::thewave::blowup::thewave:

Do I detect a thinly-veiled, preemptive strike in an effort by our conservatives "friends" to distance themselves from their "ill-conceived," 4-year campaign to convince Americans that Obama was never "one of us?"
:thewave::blowup::thewave::blowup::thewave:

Last edited:
..... It got me to thinking, " Will white people think it's racist not to vote for Obama in 2012 ??
Then what purpose does this comment serve - given it has already attracted considerable attention?

"If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove that you are not a racist, then you have to not vote for Obama in 2012 to prove that you are not an idiot."
It got me to thinking, " Will white people think it's racist not to vote for Obama in 2012 ??----------You call that a "thought"?

Well, let me give you an answer anyway. The only white people who think that are both racist and Republican. Did that help?

love it.:lol:
It got me to thinking, " Will white people think it's racist not to vote for Obama in 2012 ??

The moron segment of the white population will.

Last edited:

So I went around to the side of it because I wanted to check out the ethnicity of the driver.

You call that thinking, do you?

Maybe someone on the "right" should inform the conservative "odd couple," Trump and Palin, that indulging in their Birther, "Obama is not one of us," Campaign just might backfire to "haunt" them in 2012.

Conservatives appear totally oblivious to the fact that demographically, America is already well on its way to the point where visiible racial minorites will form the US majoritiy by 2050 (Hispanic Americans 30%, "black" Americans 13%, Oriental Americans 8%).

Given that the vast majority of these racial minorities already vote Democratic, one would think that it would be in the conservatives' best interests to avoid, like the plague, stirring up any politicially issue that could even remotely be interpreted as having "racial" overtones.

But then again, whom am I to underestimate the infinite wisdom of out conservative "friends" for promoting 4 years of "birther" attacks against Obama, or the strategy of producing such racially charged issues as this "bumper sticker?"

Last edited:

My Condolences.

The neighbors around the corner from us turned their front yard into a veritable Obama 2008 Theme Park...and left the signs in place through the 2010 midterm elections.

They also bought their house at the top of the market in 2005 and just completed a short sale for $400K less than they paid.

I wonder how Hopey Changey they are feeling now.

I think I speak for most liberals when I say... I will vote for him, presuming he's the nominee. But I won't be sporting any bumper stickers.

What can you do? Your choice is either a disappointing friend, or a sworn enemy. I'll hold my nose and vote for him. Hopefully with re-election off the brain, he'll begin acting more like Obama the candidate.

Got this on the back of my Mustang as we speak.............already have had 3 people ask me if they can have one...............

Barack-Obama-Campaign-Logo.png

The neighbors around the corner from us turned their front yard into a veritable Obama 2008 Theme Park...and left the signs in place through the 2010 midterm elections.

They also bought their house at the top of the market in 2005 and just completed a short sale for $400K less than they paid.

I wonder how Hopey Changey they are feeling now.

Yeah, gosh. Hopefully they're peeved that an unregulated investment sector was allowed to inflate housing prices to such an unsustainable level, and will think twice before overpaying by so much again.

I'll bet the guys that sold the house for $400k more than it was worth are laughing all the way to the bank though. :)

Forum List

Back