I really don't care if the founders owned slaves or not

How so? You said there wasn't ANY law that banned immigration during the first fifteen years. That wasn't true because I pointed out the naturalization act which prolonged the naturlization of recent immigrants. Did or did not the law affect immigration into the United States and wasn't that the goal of the law in the first place?

200.gif

Someone said I was wrong for saying that their was a law banning immigration. I pointed out the naturalization act. Boom! Accusation FALSE.
That law you pointed out didn't even have the word "immigrant" or "immigration!" BOOM!

Once you move into this country you are prohibited from becomng a citizen for a very unreasonable length of time.
Are you trying to play a game? Are you trying to play "how much stupider can I sound than last time?"
Yes, and not many people are better at the game than him. You would think as some point the moron would get tired of embarrassing himself.

You are the only one that does care.
Nope. Lots of white women care too.

That is also a non-issue.
Sorry to be the one to tell you but some of the white men you are attracted to care as well.

Are you calling me gay? Isn't using gay as a slur kind of...what is the word...racist?
I dont see the word gay in my post but you seem to readily accept it. I didnt even use the word. Dont blame me for your sexual preference.

FYI. Gay is not a race so it cant be racist.

FYI. Gay is not a race so it cant be racist<---the first sane thing I heard from a democrat in years. Total agreement. Calling someone gay is not racist.

Someone said I was wrong for saying that their was a law banning immigration. I pointed out the naturalization act. Boom! Accusation FALSE.
That law you pointed out didn't even have the word "immigrant" or "immigration!" BOOM!

Once you move into this country you are prohibited from becomng a citizen for a very unreasonable length of time.
Are you trying to play a game? Are you trying to play "how much stupider can I sound than last time?"
Yes, and not many people are better at the game than him. You would think as some point the moron would get tired of embarrassing himself.

Let me sum up how the average liberal sounds. Cough...cough...I am so much superior to anyone and everyone who disagrees with me that I don't have to listen to anything anyone says that contradicts me. It just doesn't break my view of the world. That view being, I am better than everyone.

Nope. Lots of white women care too.

Sorry to be the one to tell you but some of the white men you are attracted to care as well.

Are you calling me gay? Isn't using gay as a slur kind of...what is the word...racist?
I dont see the word gay in my post but you seem to readily accept it. I didnt even use the word. Dont blame me for your sexual preference.

FYI. Gay is not a race so it cant be racist<---the first sane thing I heard from a democrat in years. Total agreement. Calling someone gay is not racist.
Since you just claimed to be gay thats a pretty big admission on your part.

Let me sum up how the average liberal sounds. Cough...cough...I am so much superior to anyone and everyone who disagrees with me that I don't have to listen to anything anyone says that contradicts me. It just doesn't break my view of the world. That view being, I am better than everyone.
You have an inferiority complex of colossal dimensions. Maybe thats why its so easy for the wealthy whites to lead you around by the nose.

You have an inferiority complex of colossal dimensions. Maybe thats why its so easy for the wealthy whites to lead you around by the nose.

I don't think that happens. I just don't think being rich is crime in this country. It never was and in fact, it was always something aspire to. It is called the American dream. It isn't living at home with mom and dad or signing up for OBamacare.

Was that meant as an insult?

Was that meant as an insult?
You get enough insults in life. I was just making an observation that you were gay and agreed that the word "gay" could not possibly be racist.

I don't think that happens. I just don't think being rich is crime in this country. It never was and in fact, it was always something aspire to. It is called the American dream. It isn't living at home with mom and dad or signing up for OBamacare.
That was first mistake. You shouldnt try to think without adult supervision. You just proved your mental conditioning by your wealthy white masters. The American dream is a marketing scheme that you have fallen for hook, line, and sinker. Like most of your ilk, your world is filled excuses for you living in a trailer park instead of living that dream. Your main excuses are the Blacks, Mexican, women, Muslims etc etc.

That was first mistake. You shouldnt try to think without adult supervision. You just proved your mental conditioning by your wealthy white masters. The American dream is a marketing scheme that you have fallen for hook, line, and sinker. Like most of your ilk, your world is filled excuses for you living in a trailer park instead of living that dream. Your main excuses are the Blacks, Mexican, women, Muslims etc etc.

your mental conditioning by your wealthy white masters <---is this the white bourgeoisie you are talking about?

Forum List

Back