I really don't care if the founders owned slaves or not

I see that this issue is going to be used to condemn America so I'm going to say that I don't care if Jefferson owned slaves and neither should anyone else.
You said a founder signed a document that banned immigration into America. It was such a profoundly stupid comment, I decided to point out to you he went so far as to pay to bring "immigrants" into the country.

Alien and Sedition Acts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia <----try reading this. It was what I was referring to.
No stupid. That was an assault on the 1rst amendment.

I see that this issue is going to be used to condemn America so I'm going to say that I don't care if Jefferson owned slaves and neither should anyone else.
I care. If I didnt know about it then I would assume that the founders of this country were credible people instead of the hypocritical wealthy white guys that keep you poor white guys waiting for the trickle down.

You are the only one that does care.

I know, one of these days I'll learn.

I know,...squeal... one of these ...squeal...days I'll learn

Ew, you still fantasizing about anal rape from the other thread? I notice you're the one doing the squealing.

I only fantasize about it happening to you.

Hmm, yep, that still makes you look bad everytime you say it.

I'm sure you say that to make yourself feel less degraded.

Know, you sound like a deeply disturbed person who is wrestling with his sexuality when you fantasize (your word) about others being anally raped. It has no effect on my life one way or the other. The board may not appreciate your off topic homosexual fantasies though.

You said a founder signed a document that banned immigration into America. It was such a profoundly stupid comment, I decided to point out to you he went so far as to pay to bring "immigrants" into the country.

Alien and Sedition Acts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia <----try reading this. It was what I was referring to.

I see you actually turned around and read it. Did you read the whole thing or just skimmed read it? Because it sounds like you skimmed read it.

I care. If I didnt know about it then I would assume that the founders of this country were credible people instead of the hypocritical wealthy white guys that keep you poor white guys waiting for the trickle down.

Nope. Lots of white women care too.

I know,...squeal... one of these ...squeal...days I'll learn

Ew, you still fantasizing about anal rape from the other thread? I notice you're the one doing the squealing.

Know, you sound like a deeply disturbed person who is wrestling with his sexuality when you fantasize (your word) about others being anally raped. It has no effect on my life one way or the other. The board may not appreciate your off topic homosexual fantasies though.

The board may not appreciate your off topic homosexual fantasies though <---Rape has nothing to do with sexual attraction. It is all about power and domination.

Well, it is important when putting our national self- image in the proper perspective. Especially when right wingers cite the "Virtues" of the Founders when defending things like the Electoral College or the Second Amendment.

We did not rebel against a tyrannical king. We rebelled against a benign democracy. One that outlawed the attrocity of slavery long before we got around to it

I see you actually turned around and read it. Did you read the whole thing or just skimmed read it? Because it sounds like you skimmed read it.
I didnt need to read the whole thing to see the obvious conflict with the 1rst amendment.

The board may not appreciate your off topic homosexual fantasies though <---Rape has nothing to do with sexual attraction. It is all about power and domination.

Is that what you tell yourself?

That is also a non-issue.

I actually read it in psychological journals. And it happens to be true in many cases (not all).

Some advice for you for the future based on what I've seen from your posts: What you believe is true, has regularly proven to not be true. So double-check from now on. Actually triple check. No way you'd fuck up 3/3 times.

I got some advice for you. Learn to think because just because the law didn't actually ban immigration doesn't actually mean that it didn't have an affect on it. You really are trying circumnavigate the more complex idea by disproving the not so complex statement. The law didn't actually ban immigration directly but who it kind of makes sense that if you make it harder to become a citizen and pair it with a law that allows you to deport non-citizens then wouldn't immigration be kind of stiffled to a certain degree?
No. You fucked up, looked stupid, and are now trying your best to backpedal. Own it and move on.

How so? You said there wasn't ANY law that banned immigration during the first fifteen years. That wasn't true because I pointed out the naturalization act which prolonged the naturlization of recent immigrants. Did or did not the law affect immigration into the United States and wasn't that the goal of the law in the first place?

200.gif

Someone said I was wrong for saying that their was a law banning immigration. I pointed out the naturalization act. Boom! Accusation FALSE.
That law you pointed out didn't even have the word "immigrant" or "immigration!" BOOM!

Sorry to be the one to tell you but some of the white men you are attracted to care as well.

I actually read it in psychological journals. And it happens to be true in many cases (not all).

You're the expert.

I got some advice for you. Learn to think because just because the law didn't actually ban immigration doesn't actually mean that it didn't have an affect on it. You really are trying circumnavigate the more complex idea by disproving the not so complex statement. The law didn't actually ban immigration directly but who it kind of makes sense that if you make it harder to become a citizen and pair it with a law that allows you to deport non-citizens then wouldn't immigration be kind of stiffled to a certain degree?
No. You fucked up, looked stupid, and are now trying your best to backpedal. Own it and move on.

How so? You said there wasn't ANY law that banned immigration during the first fifteen years. That wasn't true because I pointed out the naturalization act which prolonged the naturlization of recent immigrants. Did or did not the law affect immigration into the United States and wasn't that the goal of the law in the first place?

200.gif

Someone said I was wrong for saying that their was a law banning immigration. I pointed out the naturalization act. Boom! Accusation FALSE.
That law you pointed out didn't even have the word "immigrant" or "immigration!" BOOM!

Once you move into this country you are prohibited from becomng a citizen for a very unreasonable length of time.

Sorry to be the one to tell you but some of the white men you are attracted to care as well.

Are you calling me gay? Isn't using gay as a slur kind of...what is the word...racist?

200.gif

Once you move into this country you are prohibited from becomng a citizen for a very unreasonable length of time.
Are you trying to play a game? Are you trying to play "how much stupider can I sound than last time?"

Are you calling me gay? Isn't using gay as a slur kind of...what is the word...racist?
I dont see the word gay in my post but you seem to readily accept it. I didnt even use the word. Dont blame me for your sexual preference.

FYI. Gay is not a race so it cant be racist.

Forum List

Back