Predictions:What Will Joy Behar Blame Donald Trump On In The Future?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :boobies: :desk: So according to the dumb bitch of ABC, everything bad is Trumps fault!, like todays fires in Arizona? the severe heat in the west? Maybe even the Chicago shootings? What happens on the day the Canary Islands collapse and the 500 foot high wave is on its way to New York City? Trumps Fault?, what if we have another train flying off the track at 150mph because the engineer was texting one of his girlfriends? what if a CAT5 takes out North Carolina this summer? Will that be the fault of Donald Trump according to Joyce Blowfart?
Maybe she just needs to retire,,,how old is she? 81?
:poop:

I don't mind blaming politicians when they are at fault. I thought the invasion of Iraq was not a good idea and it turns out a lot of the criticism of it turned out to be ture however, it is the irrationality of the criticisms that piss me off. I hated the blame bush strategy because of that. It just became irrational after a while.

They need SOMEONE to blame. Hillary is gonna win. The corruption of the DC establishment is too deep for an outsider to overcome.

So....coming off 8 years of radical Obama and going into 8 with Crooked Hillary....they gotta find someone to blame for the failures.

• Banned
One of these days Joy Blowhard will be on the view and bring up that she had an episode of very violent diahhrea last night, had to rush to the toilet 6 times in two hours, then explain how it was all because of Donald Trump

Forum List

Back