I must say it is silly to boycott any network

the quinnipiac poll does NOT ask the question of the public to differentiate between democrats and republican performance in congress....but it DOES pose this interesting question:

29. Do you support or oppose Congress setting a time-table for withdrawing United States troops from Iraq?

Support 54%
Oppose 39
DK/NA 7

ho hum....
show me the latest poll that asks voters how they feel about democrats in congress versus republicans in congress.

I'll wait.

the ship is sinking fast MM - Pres Bush continues to have higher ratings then your dem Congress and the Senate leader

I will have to check the latest numbers for San Fran Nan

the ship is sinking fast MM - Pres Bush continues to have higher ratings then your dem Congress and the Senate leader

I will have to check the latest numbers for San Fran Nan

why don't you quit running away and check the latest poll numbers that compare public opinion approval ratings for congressional democrats to those for congressional republicans.

I'll wait.

the quinnipiac poll does NOT ask the question of the public to differentiate between democrats and republican performance in congress....but it DOES pose this interesting question:

29. Do you support or oppose Congress setting a time-table for withdrawing United States troops from Iraq?

Support 54%
Oppose 39
DK/NA 7

miss this one RSR? Looks like people are behind the democrats on this issue....

Rasmussen actually says that the people prefer the democrats on every single major issue that they measure. it must SUCK to be in the minority with a lame duck unpopular president leading you.

miss this one RSR? Looks like people are behind the democrats on this issue....

Rasmussen actually says that the people prefer the democrats on every single major issue that they measure. it must SUCK to be in the minority with a lame duck unpopular president leading you.

So if the people are "behind" the Dems why are their poll numbers keep dropping?

If the voters are for surrender - why is White Flag Harry's numbers lower then pres Bush and VP Cheney?

So if the people are "behind" the Dems why are their poll numbers keep dropping?

If the voters are for surrender - why is White Flag Harry's numbers lower then pres Bush and VP Cheney?

you are the tarbaby. you keep answering the same question with the same irrelevant question. How the public feels about Harry Reid in general has nothing to do with how the public feels about any one specific piece of legislation. Answer a few fucking questions you moron, and until then, quit asking any..... you have an "answer deficit" that is enormous.

you are the tarbaby. you keep answering the same question with the same irrelevant question. How the public feels about Harry Reid in general has nothing to do with how the public feels about any one specific piece of legislation. Answer a few fucking questions you moron, and until then, quit asking any..... you have an "answer deficit" that is enormous.

But it does tell how the people feel about how the Dems are "doing" their job

Things are not good in Libville this morning

one more chance:

CAN you address the fact, that in the latest poll to ask the public specifically about their approval for democrats in congress AND then, seperately, republicans in congress, the democrats have a much higher approval rating?

Can you address that fact and not continue to run away from it?

one more chance:

CAN you address the fact, that in the latest poll to ask the public specifically about their approval for democrats in congress AND then, seperately, republicans in congress, the democrats have a much higher approval rating?

Can you address that fact and not continue to run away from it?

Keep trying to dodge the real issue MM

Since Dems started showing what they were for - surrender, higher taxes, government run health care, endless poltiical investagations, their war on Bush, increasing the prok in bills, corruption issues - their numbrs have been on a steady decline

Two months ago the Dems had a 44% approval - now it is 23%

Do you think there is a connection MM?

ABC News/Washington Post Poll. May 29-June 1, 2007. N=1,205 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3. Fieldwork by TNS..

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Democrats in Congress are doing their job?"
Approve 44%
Disapprove 49%
Unsure 6%

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are doing their job?"
Approve 36%
Disapprove 58%
Unsure 6%

ABC News/Washington Post Poll. May 29-June 1, 2007. N=1,205 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3. Fieldwork by TNS..

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Democrats in Congress are doing their job?"
Approve 44%
Disapprove 49%
Unsure 6%

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are doing their job?"
Approve 36%
Disapprove 58%
Unsure 6%

Try more recent numbers

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-pelosi12jun12,0,7184922.story

Dems are in trouble

Since the Dems took office :

1. Gas prices are going through the roof.

2. energy independence???

3. Government must take over the heath care industry

4. Social security needs to be fixed. Who cares?

5. Illegal immigrants must become US citizens.

6. Darfur? Where's Darfur? What's a Darfur?

6. This one is the best

BUSH IS GETTING MORE MONEY FOR THE WAR. HOORAY!!!! :eusa_dance:

please copy and paste the question from the LAtimes poll you link above that asks respondents what they think of the performance of congressional democrats as a caucus and then the similar question about congressional republicans. (here's a hint: it's not there!)

The LAtimes poll does not have such a question. There are no more recent numbers comparing the two parties in congress than the ones I posted. can you address those, or will you just run away from them like you ran away from your own quinnipiac poll?

please copy and paste the question from the LAtimes poll you link above that asks respondents what they think of the performance of congressional democrats as a caucus and then the similar question about congressional republicans. (here's a hint: it's not there!)

The LAtimes poll does not have such a question. There are no more recent numbers comparing the two parties in congress than the ones I posted. can you address those, or will you just run away from them like you ran away from your own quinnipiac poll?

Over the last two months Dems have dropped badly - yet it is not a reflection of what dems have said and done?

Over the last two months Dems have dropped badly - yet it is not a reflection of what dems have said and done?

that wasn't my question. I acknowledge that the public's opinion of CONGRESS has gone down.... what YOU fail to acknowledge is, that when asked to differentiate between the performance of congressional democrats and congressional republicans, the PUBLIC GIVES MUCH LOWER APPROVAL RATINGS TO REPUBLICANS. Would you please acknowledge and address that FACT?

that wasn't my question. I acknowledge that the public's opinion of CONGRESS has gone down.... what YOU fail to acknowledge is, that when asked to differentiate between the performance of congressional democrats and congressional republicans, the PUBLIC GIVES MUCH LOWER APPROVAL RATINGS TO REPUBLICANS. Would you please acknowledge and address that FACT?

So how do you explain Pres Bush and VP Dick Cheney have higher approval numbers then Reid and Pelosi?

So how do you explain Pres Bush and VP Dick Cheney have higher approval numbers then Reid and Pelosi?

what des that have to do with my question? We are not talking about LEADERSHIP positions, we are talking about the public;s approval ratings for ALL the democrats in congress versus ALL the republicans in congress.

YOU lose. big time. and you don't have the balls to admit it.

you even run away from your own quinnipiac poll question

what des that have to do with my question? We are not talking about LEADERSHIP positions, we are talking about the public;s approval ratings for ALL the democrats in congress versus ALL the republicans in congress.

YOU lose. big time. and you don't have the balls to admit it.

you even run away from your own quinnipiac poll question

I had no idea Bush and Cheney were not in a leadership position

Forum List

Back