I must say it is silly to boycott any network

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/060707_release_web.pdf

not so, even Dems are niot happy with their party

BTW the latest LA Times/ Bloomberg poll has the Dem Congress at 27%

Isn't it great MM?????????

you obviously do not know how to read. There is not question on that poll that breaks down how people view democrats versus republicans in congress....there is only a question about how they view congress in general and then the breakdown of poll respondents by party is listed.

Like I said. the latest polls to compare congressional democrats to congressional republicans give the democrats a big lead. Ergo...if the public is unhappy with the democrats in congress, they fucking HATE your party.

you obviously do not know how to read. There is not question on that poll that breaks down how people view democrats versus republicans in congress....there is only a question about how they view congress in general and then the breakdown of poll respondents by party is listed.

Like I said. the latest polls to compare congressional democrats to congressional republicans give the democrats a big lead. Ergo...if the public is unhappy with the democrats in congress, they fucking HATE your party.

The Fon News poll does MM

You tried to ignore the party breakdown in the poll that showed Dems do not consider voctory in Iraq important

The Fon News poll does MM

You tried to ignore the party breakdown in the poll that showed Dems do not consider voctory in Iraq important

no... it doesn't. the breakdown is identifying the party indentification of the people who responded to the poll. The poll question itself is not asking the respondents to differentiate between democrats IN congress and republicans IN congress. You are reading it wrong.

2. Do you approve or disapprove of the job Congress is doing?
Approve Disapprove (Don’t know)
5-6 Jun 07
29% 55 15
Democrats 28% 54 17 (those numbers indicate what the democrats who were polled thought of congress. they do NOT indicate what the respondents thought of the democrats IN congress)

Republicans 33% 54 13 (similarly, these numbers indicate what republicans who answered the question thought of the job congress was doing. they do NOT indicate what the poll respondents thought of republicans IN congress)
Independents 27% 59 14(similarly for independents)

I say again...the latest poll that asks the public the question about how democrats in congress are doing versus how the public thinks the republicans are doing in congress gives the democrats a large edge. FACT

Question 2

Do you approve or disapprove of the job Congress is doing

28% of Dems APPROVE

33% of Republicans APPROVE

Even your own Dems think the Dem run Congress stinks

Even Pres Bush has an higher approval number then the Dem Congress. He has a 34% VS the Dem Congress at 29%

Question 2

Do you approve or disapprove of the job Congress is doing

28% of Dems APPROVE

33% of Republicans APPROVE

Even your own Dems think the Dem run Congress stinks

Even Pres Bush has an higher approval number then the Dem Congress. He has a 34% VS the Dem Congress at 29%

the question is not how the democrats in congress are doing or how the republicans in congress are doing...but how congress is doing.

I SAY AGAIN: the latest poll to compare how the public thinks that democrats in congress are doing and how the public thinks that republicans in congress are doing gives a large edge to the democrats.

why must you continue to be so intentionally obtuse?

the question is not how the democrats in congress are doing or how the republicans in congress are doing...but how congress is doing.

I SAY AGAIN: the latest poll to compare how the public thinks that democrats in congress are doing and how the public thinks that republicans in congress are doing gives a large edge to the democrats.

why must you continue to be so intentionally obtuse?

Yea right MM

Keep telling yourself the Dems are doing great job despite poll after poll showing otherwise

08 is going to be fun as you whine about another stolen election

Yea right MM

Keep telling yourself the Dems are doing great job despite poll after poll showing otherwise

08 is going to be fun as you whine about another stolen election

I have never said that the public thinks that the democrats are doing a great job. What I HAVE said, and what you keep trying to run away from is the FACT that the public thinks that the republicans in congress are doing a much worse job than the democrats.
and I already know your opinion about 08.... you don't need to keep repeating it. We'll see on election night who was right and who was wrong.

I have never said that the public things that the democrats are doing a great job. What I HAVE said, and what you keep trying to run away from is the FACT that the public thinks that the republicans in congress are doing a much worse job than the democrats.
and I already know your opinion about 08.... you don't need to keep repeating it. We'll see on election night who was right and who was wrong.

Tryth hurts eh?

My, Dems like you were so cocky and arrogrant 6 months ago - and now everything is falling apart

Tryth hurts eh?

My, Dems like you were so cocky and arrogrant 6 months ago - and now everything is falling apart

you are the one in denial. the public HATES congressional republicans.... HATES 'EM... and you keep your fingers in your ears and refuse to hear it.

:eusa_dance:

you are the one in denial. the public HATES congressional republicans.... HATES 'EM... and you keep your fingers in your ears and refuse to hear it.

:eusa_dance:

Is that why the personal numbers for San Fran Nan and White Flag Harry are sinking as well?

Dems are fucking up - as they alwasy do - and you are the one in denial

We know you HATE Republicans MM - you hate knows no bounds

Is that why the personal numbers for San Fran Nan and White Flag Harry are sinking as well?

I can't answer that question. I do know that, however badly the public thinks the democrats in congress are doing, THEY THINK THE REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS ARE DOING MUCH WORSE! hahahahahahahhahahahaha

THAT'S A FACT, JACK

I can't answer that question. I do know that, however badly the public thinks the democrats in congress are doing, THEY THINK THE REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS ARE DOING MUCH WORSE! hahahahahahahhahahahaha

THAT'S A FACT, JACK

You are entitled to your own opinion - but not your own facts

The facts are going against you

I think you are right on your analysis, and wanted to commend you on that :)

Yes.

There seems to be no middle ground on an issue.

And thats because they cannot tell the truth, no one can give the real reason for a stance, or a decision, no one can actually say why they believe anything.

if they dont have the same bland answer, that follows suit with their party, or what the public expects to hear, then they might as well go home.

Each of the parties has someone who is outspoken, someone who could possibly initiate change, and those people will disappear, because those people dont have the best interests of people in power in mind.

It doesnt matter who wins, we arent leaving Iraq until its stable, or we have control over the region, whether it be by Oil or Politically.

Working together and being arrogant, dont matter, the people in charge have created this messy, business of beaurocratic warfare, and it amounts to nothing, there will always be a balance in favour of power. end of story.
Each party can do and say whatever they want up to and beyond the election.
Not much is going to change in the long run, the US will continue to police the earth in the name of peace and corporate profit.

I think you are right on your analysis, and wanted to commend you on that :)

Yes.

There seems to be no middle ground on an issue.

And thats because they cannot tell the truth, no one can give the real reason for a stance, or a decision, no one can actually say why they believe anything.

if they dont have the same bland answer, that follows suit with their party, or what the public expects to hear, then they might as well go home.

Each of the parties has someone who is outspoken, someone who could possibly initiate change, and those people will disappear, because those people dont have the best interests of people in power in mind.

It doesnt matter who wins, we arent leaving Iraq until its stable, or we have control over the region, whether it be by Oil or Politically.

Working together and being arrogant, dont matter, the people in charge have created this messy, business of beaurocratic warfare, and it amounts to nothing, there will always be a balance in favour of power. end of story.
Each party can do and say whatever they want up to and beyond the election.
Not much is going to change in the long run, the US will continue to police the earth in the name of peace and corporate profit.

You are entitled to your own opinion - but not your own facts

The facts are going against you

no. the fact of the most recent people's opinion of congressional democrats versus congressional republicans is a matter of record.

If you are going to deny that fact, then for crissakes, NEVER start another fucking thread EVER about how polls show democrats doing anything.

no. the fact of the most recent people's opinion of congressional democrats versus congressional republicans is a matter of record.

If you are going to deny that fact, then for crissakes, NEVER start another fucking thread EVER about how polls show democrats doing anything.

It is not me the Dems are falling and get up

Poll after poll say the same thing - but to MM he is right and they are wrong

The democrats havent been in power long enough to say with certainty, they are doing good or bad.

However, I think the far left of the democrat party is mad at them, for not ending the war, but i could be wrong.

I encourage rsr, as a friend, to provide documentation of pilosi, or reid, falling numbers, so that not only maineman, but I and the rest of the board, can see how they are doing.

The last 6 years, have been too many mistakes by bush, and i really hope the republican party goes back to its roots, of fiscal responsibility, small, and efficient government, and ending all big government entitlements.

A safety net is not for everyone, but the true poor, and physically and mentally handicapped. NOT illegal aliens, and people who abuse the system.

Forum List

Back