I must say it is silly to boycott any network

The democrats havent been in power long enough to say with certainty, they are doing good or bad.

However, I think the far left of the democrat party is mad at them, for not ending the war, but i could be wrong.

I encourage rsr, as a friend, to provide documentation of pilosi, or reid, falling numbers, so that not only maineman, but I and the rest of the board, can see how they are doing.

The last 6 years, have been too many mistakes by bush, and i really hope the republican party goes back to its roots, of fiscal responsibility, small, and efficient government, and ending all big government entitlements.

A safety net is not for everyone, but the true poor, and physically and mentally handicapped. NOT illegal aliens, and people who abuse the system.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/harry_reid_s_favorables_fall_to_19

and
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/archive/?poll_id=18

It is not me the Dems are falling and get up

Poll after poll say the same thing - but to MM he is right and they are wrong

like I said, no matter how badly you think the public thinks of democrats in congress, the latest polling on the differences between the public's opnion of democrats in congress versus republicans in congress shows that the public thinks that the republicans are significantly worse than the democrats.

That's a fact.

like I said, no matter how badly you think the public thinks of democrats in congress, the latest polling on the differences between the public's opnion of democrats in congress versus republicans in congress shows that the public thinks that the republicans are significantly worse than the democrats.

That's a fact.

Is that why White Flag Harry has a lower approval number then Pres Bush?

anyone can be biased and type in, bush sucks, bush is god, iraq is the best war, iraq is a disaster lets leave into google or any search engine and gets selective facts, but more important is the truth, NOT to prove someone wrong, but to turn adversaries into allies, and get something accomplished.

If both parties continue playing, im right musical chairs, nothing gets done.

So sack up, both parties, and work together.

Is that why White Flag Harry has a lower approval number then Pres Bush?

I have no idea.

What does Reid's individual poll number have to do with the FACT that congressional democrats have a significantly higher approval rating than congressional republicans?

could you answer that question?

could you explain the higher rating for democrats?

anyone can be biased and type in, bush sucks, bush is god, iraq is the best war, iraq is a disaster lets leave into google or any search engine and gets selective facts, but more important is the truth, NOT to prove someone wrong, but to turn adversaries into allies, and get something accomplished.

If both parties continue playing, im right musical chairs, nothing gets done.

So sack up, both parties, and work together.

Pres Bush tried to work with Dems, and what did it get him?

Nothing but obstruction

I have no idea.

What does Reid's individual poll number have to do with the FACT that congressional democrats have a significantly higher approval rating than congressional republicans?

no response?

I have no idea.

In the most recent polls Dems are tanking along withe their leaders

Keep thinking Dems are doing a great job and are more loved by the voters

The ship is sinking and you are trying to bail the water out with a shot glass

In the most recent polls Dems are tanking along withe their leaders

Keep thinking Dems are doing a great job and are more loved by the voters

The ship is sinking and you are trying to bail the water out with a shot glass

like I said: the most recent poll that asked the public their opinion of democrats in congress versus republicans in congress gave democrats significantly higher ratings...and you have been running away from that fact damn near every single fucking day since the poll results were announced.

Can you explain that higher rating for congressional democrats than congressional republicans?

like I said: the most recent poll that asked the public their opinion of democrats in congress versus republicans in congress gave democrats significantly higher ratings...and you have been running away from that fact damn near every single fucking day since the poll results were announced.

Can you explain that higher rating for congressional democrats than congressional republicans?

http://www.latimes.com/media/acrobat/2007-06/30445335.pdf

This is most recent poll, and the numbers for the Dems stink

San Fran Nan has a 36% approval number

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/harry_reid_s_favorables_fall_to_19

White Flag harry has a LOWER approval number the VP Cheney

like I said: the most recent poll that asked the public their opinion of democrats in congress VERSUS republicans in congress gave democrats significantly higher ratings...and you have been running away from that fact damn near every single fucking day since the poll results were announced.

why can't you answer that simple question? NEITHER of the polls you link to and claim are "more recent" ask the public to differentiate between congressional democrats and congressional republicans.

My statement is and has always been true since the first time I posted it - and the first time you tried to spin and dodge and blow smoke and obfuscate to avoid it.

like I said: the most recent poll that asked the public their opinion of democrats in congress VERSUS republicans in congress gave democrats significantly higher ratings...and you have been running away from that fact damn near every single fucking day since the poll results were announced.

why can't you answer that simple question? NEITHER of the polls you link to and claim are "more recent" ask the public to differentiate between congressional democrats and congressional republicans.

My statement is and has always been true since the first time I posted it - and the first time you tried to spin and dodge and blow smoke and obfuscate to avoid it.

Yea, MM. The public hates republlicans more - and White Flag Harry is at 19%

Liberal logic on parade

Yea, MM. The public hates republlicans more - and White Flag Harry is at 19%

Liberal logic on parade

Like I have said over and over again...and you have run away from over and over again. The latest public opinion poll that asks the public to rate their approval of CONGRESSIONAL DEMOCRATS AND CONGRESSIONAL REPUBLICANS SEPARATELY - AS TWO GROUPS - CONGRESSIONAL DEMOCRATS VERSUS CONGRESSIONAL REPUBLICANS, THE DEMOCRATS ARE WINNERS BY A LARGE MARGIN. THAT IS A FACT THAT YOU CONTINUE TO RUN AWAY FROM. This isn't a question of Reid's popularity or Pelosi's any more than it is about McConnell's or Boehner's. THe two question were clear: what do you think of the performance of congressional democrats? what do you think of the performance of congressional republicans? Same poll...two consecutive questions. the results: the public gave the democrats a significantly HIGHER approval rating than they gave the republicans. FACT. Just admit it or run away from it but quit tossing up polls that do NOT ask those questions and do NOT ask the public to differentiate between democrats(plural) in congress versus republicans (plural) in congress. Quit spinning. Quit lying.

Like I have said over and over again...and you have run away from over and over again. The latest public opinion poll that asks the public to rate their approval of CONGRESSIONAL DEMOCRATS AND CONGRESSIONAL REPUBLICANS SEPARATELY - AS TWO GROUPS - CONGRESSIONAL DEMOCRATS VERSUS CONGRESSIONAL REPUBLICANS, THE DEMOCRATS ARE WINNERS BY A LARGE MARGIN. THAT IS A FACT THAT YOU CONTINUE TO RUN AWAY FROM. This isn't a question of Reid's popularity or Pelosi's any more than it is about McConnell's or Boehner's. THe two question were clear: what do you think of the performance of congressional democrats? what do you think of the performance of congressional republicans? Same poll...two consecutive questions. the results: the public gave the democrats a significantly HIGHER approval rating than they gave the republicans. FACT. Just admit it or run away from it but quit tossing up polls that do NOT ask those questions and do NOT ask the public to differentiate between democrats(plural) in congress versus republicans (plural) in congress. Quit spinning. Quit lying.

This morning the Quinnipiac poll has the Dem Congress at 23% :eusa_clap:

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x1295.xml?ReleaseID=1075

ho hum....
show me the latest poll that asks voters how they feel about democrats in congress versus republicans in congress.

I'll wait.

Forum List

Back