Bush hires 9 lawyers

Do you think that the American people want this?

(Tone is often impossible to read in a post, so let me clarify by saying I'm not asking this in a confrontational way, but rather as a legitimate question for you and for the board.)

The American people are obviously displeased with the Bush Administration. But they are also equally displeased with the Democratic Congress. Do people think that the large majority of the American people want the Congress to spend Bush's last years in office pursuing impeachment or some other form of legal action?

Do you think that the American people want this?

(Tone is often impossible to read in a post, so let me clarify by saying I'm not asking this in a confrontational way, but rather as a legitimate question for you and for the board.)

The American people are obviously displeased with the Bush Administration. But they are also equally displeased with the Democratic Congress. Do people think that the large majority of the American people want the Congress to spend Bush's last years in office pursuing impeachment or some other form of legal action?

I certainly agree with that. I just pray that the time will go quickly and that we don't actually slip all the way down the slippery slope into Hell itself before he leaves office.

I certainly agree with that. I just pray that the time will go quickly and that we don't actually slip all the way down the slippery slope into Hell itself before he leaves office.

Why not? It's nice and warm down here and I wouldn't mind the company.

• Banned
I want oversight.

I want anyone who acted illegally and used American blood for gain to go down in a flaming ball.

If you dont investigate and punish wrong doing it will happen again and again and again.

I want oversight.

I want anyone who acted illegally and used American blood for gain to go down in a flaming ball.

If you dont investigate and punish wrong doing it will happen again and again and again.

You have already decided who did what, YOU want Bush impeached . just admit it. The only TRUTH that matters to you is Bush lied. That tired old saw has been shown to be nothing more than a LIE itself.

Forum List

Back