I Love How The Democrats On Board

Where were you when the Bush Administration was doing this?:lol:

He didn't. You libs did it to yourselves. Remember" Bush lied people died he's hitler, he's a nazi,, dumb assed chimp pictures of him.. you reaps what you sow. you have divided your country now for a decade. good on ya.

Bush admits to lying.

Remember when he said Rumsfeld wasn't leaving, then two weeks later he did.

Bush acknowledged he lied about Rumsfeld

Bush explained that the reason for announcing Rumsfeld's resignation after the elections was due to the fact that he "didn't want to inject a major decision about this war in the final days of a campaign"; however, media outlets, with few exceptions, have avoided characterizing what Bush did as a "lie" or intentional misrepresentation -- this, despite Bush's own admission of a deliberate deception.

Bush acknowledged he lied about Rumsfeld, but media refused to call him on it

Saying your goal is to bring troops home or you plan on rebuilding the economy aren't lies. Promising to work on something and then Republicans blocking it isn't the same as standing in front of the American people and blatantly lying.

Just when this thread could get no worse. Dude, shut up with your blatant bullshit.

Disagree. The right is nowhere near as shrill, nor does it beat anything it fears to death like the left.

Which, I consider self-defeating on the left's part. The best thing that could happen for the left is if Palin actually does run.

After watching the GOP wrap themselves in the flag and question the patriotism of anyone who dared question their silly little wars, my opinion differs from your opinion.

Then you aren't looking at the facts. The GOP has nowhere near the media smear machine the left has. This board alone proves that, much less going into the mainstream. The few shrill voices on the right that the left regurgitates over and over does not make them in any way shape nor form equal to those on the right.

Again, except for the hype the left gives them.

Who on the left is on par with Limbaugh, Beck, and Hannity?

Ed Shultz? Give me a break. To substantiate your claim, we have to buy into the notion that CNN exists to function as a left wing smear machine. That's laughable.

Neither have actual status in the GOP; whereas, Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Stuart Smally, et al hold actual office.

I wouldn't vote Beck NOR Palin. But I damned sure wouldn't vote that gaggle of losers currently holding office as Democrats.

Try again.

I am not sure there is anyone in congress I would vote for. I do not believe I voted for any that is in there now.

It is obvious that you and I do not represent the majority of voters though.
which is who I was referring to.

There are a lot of Democrats I would vote for.

No Blew Dogs.

I know what Republicans stand for and I could never belong to a party that would apologize to BP. I look at what al Qaeda has done to the US in the last 10 years and I look at what Republicans have done and I have to say it, Republicans win.

I could never vote for a party you believe in in any way. You have to lower the IQ of the Dems by 50-75 on your own.

Here's the bottom line asswipes. In the past week it is clear the obie wan is president of the unions not of the Divided America. and democrats are pansy assed cowards who run away from a fight they know they cannot win. They will sit on their sorry assed asses until the Gov. is forced to lay off thousands of employees. I wouldn't vote for a democrat under any condition whatsoever. They are just plain political cowards.

Except the layoffs are really just a ploy to apply leverage to the situation, as Walker so explicitly laid out to his man crush today.

Who turned out to be a pranker.

What a dumb fuck.

Nice guy too. Start handing out pink slips to try and force your opponents to negotiate.

The majority of voters do not represent the majority of the people. They're just sheep that obviously have nothing better to do than vote, and could think their way into making frozen french fries.

That's an interesting way of looking at it..............

In other words, elections are useless? You know what the American people really want?

Here's the bottom line asswipes. In the past week it is clear the obie wan is president of the unions not of the Divided America. and democrats are pansy assed cowards who run away from a fight they know they cannot win. They will sit on their sorry assed asses until the Gov. is forced to lay off thousands of employees. I wouldn't vote for a democrat under any condition whatsoever. They are just plain political cowards.

Except the layoffs are really just a ploy to apply leverage to the situation, as Walker so explicitly laid out to his man crush today.

Who turned out to be a pranker.

What a dumb fuck.

Nice guy too. Start handing out pink slips to try and force your opponents to negotiate.

Three Billion dollar deficit. What would you do? Tax the EVil Rich,, Tax the EVil Corporations,, everything else is just a ploy..

After watching the GOP wrap themselves in the flag and question the patriotism of anyone who dared question their silly little wars, my opinion differs from your opinion.

Then you aren't looking at the facts. The GOP has nowhere near the media smear machine the left has. This board alone proves that, much less going into the mainstream. The few shrill voices on the right that the left regurgitates over and over does not make them in any way shape nor form equal to those on the right.

Ed Shultz? Give me a break. To substantiate your claim, we have to buy into the notion that CNN exists to function as a left wing smear machine. That's laughable.

I already named them. They all hold public office. Then there's the New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, even the freakin' Weather Channel. They are WAY more powerful than 3 or 4 loudmouths who don't even represent any real majority on the right.

Limbaugh's a comedian. Beck's a self-promoting loudmouth. Hannity's a pussy NEOCON. And Sara's just a self-promoter raking in the money while she can. NONE represent the GOP itself.

Three Billion dollar deficit. What would you do? Tax the EVil Rich,, Tax the EVil Corporations,, everything else is just a ploy..

The unions have already made concessions that would cost money to help the deficit.

Giving up their right to collective bargaining does nothing in the immediate future to alleviate the debt.

Walker is just using the state's budget crisis to propel his own ideology.

That's the issue.

BTW, why didn't he include firemen and police officers in there too?

This is just politics.

I already named them. They all hold public office. Then there's the New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, even the freakin' Weather Channel. They are WAY more powerful than 3 or 4 loudmouths who don't even represent any real majority on the right.

Limbaugh's a comedian. Beck's a self-promoting loudmouth. Hannity's a pussy NEOCON. And Sara's just a self-promoter raking in the money while she can. NONE represent the GOP itself.

You know don't ya that the left insists that it is they who decide who speaks for the Right.. :lol:

The unions have already made concessions that would cost money to help the deficit.

Giving up their right to collective bargaining does nothing in the immediate future to alleviate the debt.

That's the issue.

This is just politics.

There's the lie right there. Their collective bargaining loss is limited to collective bargaining for benefits, they still get to bargain for salary.. Stop lying.

I already named them. They all hold public office.

That's just laughable. There is a big difference in being a talking head and a politician. Even if the politician advocates for things you don't agree with. I hate George Bush, I wouldn't lump him into the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" or whatever.

Then there's the New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, even the freakin' Weather Channel. They are WAY more powerful than 3 or 4 loudmouths who don't even represent any real majority on the right.

In your opinion. Many in the GOP would disagree with you.

Democrats are a coalition made up of many diverse groups. Diverse in race, religion and culture.

Republicans are 90% white, mostly Christian. Only 6% of scientists are Republican which indicates their opinion of education. Republicans can't name a single success in the last 30 years. From 2001 to 2008, they worked tirelessly with China to move 2.4 million jobs to China and close down tens of thousands of American factories. Tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans. Nothing on immigration, nothing on building Americas infrastructure. They "freed" Iraq and then turned it into a far right wing Islamic Theocracy by constitution, watched as a million Christians were driven from a homeland they lived in since the time of Christ, did nothing when woman were forced to go from western style clothes to burkes and now live under Sharia law. Billions of dollars simply disappeared. They put Katrina survivors into carcinogenic trailers bought from their friends with government money.

The list is endless. And these people vote for the same corrupt politicians over and over again. I couldn't never vote for John Boehner, videotaped passing out bribes ON THE HOUSE FLOOR just before a vote. Or Darrell Issa sending emails to 150 of the largest companies asking what should Republicans do first?

And after all these terrible things, Republicans say, "What about the Democrat who.......?" as if the only bar is the bottom one. They don't want to BE Democrats, so stop measuring your scandals compared to Democrats.

Where are Republican successes? Crow about those. Unfortunately, the cupboard is bare.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's the issue.

This is just politics.

There's the lie right there. Their collective bargaining loss is limited to collective bargaining for benefits, they still get to bargain for salary.. Stop lying.

Well, I suppose that response was better than actually having to try and address my point.

Again, what does collective bargaining do to alleviate the state's budget crisis?

And why are Police Officers and Firefighters excluded?

You know don't ya that the left insists that it is they who decide who speaks for the Right.. :lol:

We do? I see Gunny deciding who speaks for the right, and America at large.

Democrats are a coalition made up of many diverse groups. Diverse in race, religion and culture.

Republicans are 90% white, mostly Christian. Only 6% of scientists are Republican which indicates their opinion of education. Republicans can't name a single success in the last 30 years. From 2001 to 2008, they worked tirelessly with China to move 2.4 million jobs to China and close down tens of thousands of American factories. Tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans. Nothing on immigration, nothing on building Americas infrastructure. They "freed" Iraq and then turned it into a far right wing Islamic Theocracy by constitution, watched as a million Christians were driven from a homeland they lived in since the time of Christ, did nothing when woman were forced to go from western style clothes to burkes and now live under Sharia law. Billions of dollars simply disappeared. They put Katrina survivors into carcinogenic trailers bought from their friends with government money.

The list is endless. And these people vote for the same corrupt politicians over and over again. I couldn't never vote or John Boehner, videotaped passing out bribes ON THE HOUSE FLOOR just before a vote. Or Darrell Issa sending emails to 150 of the largest companies asking what should Republicans do first?

And after all these terrible things, Republicans say, "What about the Democrat who.......?" as if the only bar is the bottom one. They don't want BE Democrats, so stop measuring your scandals compared to Democrats.

Where are Republican successes? Crow about those. Unfortunately, the cupboard is bare.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The list is endless. And these people vote for the same corrupt politicians over and over again. I couldn't never vote or John Boehner, videotaped passing out bribes ON THE HOUSE FLOOR just before a vote. Or Darrell Issa sending emails to 150 of the largest companies asking what should Republicans do first?

And after all these terrible things, Republicans say, "What about the Democrat who.......?" as if the only bar is the bottom one. They don't want BE Democrats, so stop measuring your scandals compared to Democrats.

At least you don't disagree.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

We do? I see Gunny deciding who speaks for the right, and America at large.

Yes you do. or haven't you been around here that long.. Every week we had a new onslaught of morons telling us it was Rush,, or Palin, or Beck, or our "token negro" and bla bla bla bla bla..

At least you don't disagree.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

laughter indicates mockery moron.

Forum List

Back