Who is Gabby Giffords??? Scott Walker must DIE!!!

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
Wisconsin Security Tight as Rhetoric Takes Inflammatory Turn - FoxNews.com

A number of Twitter users, apparently unhappy with the budget plan, have publicly pleaded for somebody to kill Walker. "Someone please shoot him?!" one user Tweeted. "Crazy people wanted!!!! Please have sniper skills," another wrote, later adding: "Some one please take out the governor Scott Walker."

Read more: Wisconsin Security Tight as Rhetoric Takes Inflammatory Turn - FoxNews.com

How long until we hear that these are right wing lunatic teabaggers?

A number of Twitter users, apparently unhappy with the budget plan, have publicly pleaded for somebody to kill Walker. "Someone please shoot him?!" one user Tweeted. "Crazy people wanted!!!! Please have sniper skills," another wrote, later adding: "Some one please take out the governor Scott Walker."

Read more: Wisconsin Security Tight as Rhetoric Takes Inflammatory Turn - FoxNews.com

I'm sure it will be blamed on Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin.

Awesome innit?

All you have to do is look at the vids, the still pictures of the signs of these Statist nutburgers...

They are becoming unhinged when the Taxpayers refuse to pay for their SLOTH/Laziness/THEFT any longer...

State Sen. Chris Larson also told the AP he received an e-mail from somebody threatening to burn his house down.
I have my doubts

another example of how to be "CIVIL"

State Sen. Chris Larson also told the AP he received an e-mail from somebody threatening to burn his house down.
I have my doubts
Care to tell us why?

People can claim anything. There are now several documented pics and threats towards the Gov.

This guy runs to Ill and hide out ***shocker*** he's found by so called protesters and claims his home was threatened too. :doubt:

Show me proof, till then I don't believe him.

Last edited:
I have my doubts
Care to tell us why?

People can claim anything. There are now several documented pics and threats towards the Gov.

This guy runs to Ill and hide out ***shocker*** he's found by so called protesters and claims his home was threatened too. :doubt:

Show me proof, till then I don't believe him.
Sorry. I assumed that since the Democrats in the Wisconsin Senate are hiding out in Illinois, that Larson was a Republican.
Since there have been threats on the Governor, I assumed the republican Senators might also be being targeted.

Fox News huh? Totally believable. But regardless, a few idiots don't make up a party right tea partiers?

The T FLAG wrote this.
They are becoming unhinged when the Taxpayers refuse to pay for their SLOTH/Laziness/THEFT any longer...

I guess i don't quite understand this comment?

Your saying the people who work for the state are all these things?
Then why in the world would you want to retain all of them? If you paid them less it would be OK then?

And aren't they tax payers also?
Teachers are LAZY? and so are all the rest, the police and firefighters and snow plow drivers and maint. dept employees?
They are also stealing from you, HOW and WHERE? why aren't they in JAIL?

But the best is the SLOTH comment, now please explain how you determined this?

(Sloths are classified as folivores as the bulk of their diet consists mostly of buds, tender shoots, and leaves, mainly of Cecropia trees. Some two-toed sloths have been documented as eating insects, small reptiles and birds as a small supplement to their diet. Linnaeus's Two-toed Sloth has recently been documented eating human faeces from open latrines.[2] They have made extraordinary adaptations to an arboreal browsing lifestyle. Leaves, their main food source, provide very little energy or nutrition and do not digest easily. Sloths therefore have very large, specialized, slow-acting stomachs with multiple compartments in which symbiotic bacteria break down the tough leaves. As much as two-thirds of a well-fed sloth's body-weight consists of the contents of its stomach, and the digestive process can take a month or more to complete.)

But please do explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you get to the point that they are SLOTHS.

Last edited:
The T FLAG wrote this.

I guess i don't quite understand this comment?

Your saying the people who work for the state are all these things?
Then why in the world would you want to retain all of them? If you paid them less it would be OK then?

And aren't they tax payers also?
Teachers are LAZY? and so are all the rest, the police and firefighters and snow plow drivers and maint. dept employees?
They are also stealing from you, HOW and WHERE? why aren't they in JAIL?

But the best is the SLOTH comment, now please explain how you determined this?

(Sloths are classified as folivores as the bulk of their diet consists mostly of buds, tender shoots, and leaves, mainly of Cecropia trees. Some two-toed sloths have been documented as eating insects, small reptiles and birds as a small supplement to their diet. Linnaeus's Two-toed Sloth has recently been documented eating human faeces from open latrines.[2] They have made extraordinary adaptations to an arboreal browsing lifestyle. Leaves, their main food source, provide very little energy or nutrition and do not digest easily. Sloths therefore have very large, specialized, slow-acting stomachs with multiple compartments in which symbiotic bacteria break down the tough leaves. As much as two-thirds of a well-fed sloth's body-weight consists of the contents of its stomach, and the digestive process can take a month or more to complete.)

But please do explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you get to the point that they are SLOTHS.
see #1

sloth - definition of sloth by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

All you have to do is look at the vids, the still pictures of the signs of these Statist nutburgers...

One can see they don't like the taxpayers' style of collective bargaining.

Sometimes it's necessary to get out on the streets and "get a little bloody," a Massachusetts Democrat said Tuesday in reference to labor battles in Wisconsin.

Rep. Michael Capuano (D-Mass.) fired up a group of union members in Boston with a speech urging them to work down in the trenches to fend off limits to workers' rights like those proposed in Wisconsin.

"I’m proud to be here with people who understand that it’s more than just sending an email to get you going," Capuano said, according to the Dorchester Reporter. "Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary."

Political observers have been the lookout for potentially incendiary rhetoric in the wake of January's shooting in Tucson, Ariz., where Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D) survived an assassination attempt, six were killed, and 13 others were injured.

Democrat Calls for Blood in the Streets

Forum List

Back