I Love How The Democrats On Board

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Blatantly say that their elected officals are for their side only. This isn't the UNITED States of AMERICA.. It's officially the DIVIDED STATES of AMERICA.. Wonder where they can run to when the Republicans take back the WH.. They gonna run off to Mexico>>>>:lol::lol::lol: fucking hilarious weenies.

Blatantly say that their elected officals are for their side only. This isn't the UNITED States of AMERICA.. It's officially the DIVIDED STATES of AMERICA.. Wonder where they can run to when the Republicans take back the WH.. They gonna run off to Mexico>>>>:lol::lol::lol: fucking hilarious weenies.

Where were you when the Bush Administration was doing this?:lol:

They always promise to leave, but being libs - they lie

Rush Limbaugh is Liberal? :eusa_eh:

The things you learn on this board.

Still waiting for his drug addled ass to make for the Dominican Republic..post haste.

Where are you when the Obama Admin is doing this?

Where are you when the Obama Admin is doing this?

I really wish he would. Tired of the ass kissing...really.

Sometimes President Obama comes off as an abused wife..still going back for more.

He didn't. You libs did it to yourselves. Remember" Bush lied people died he's hitler, he's a nazi,, dumb assed chimp pictures of him.. you reaps what you sow. you have divided your country now for a decade. good on ya.

:lol:

I was going to bring up Sarah Palin's "real America", but I am sure someone beat me to the punch.

As if the "politics of division" is limited to the Democrats.

Pull you head out of your cat's ass and smell the fresh air.

I was going to bring up Sarah Palin's "real America", but I am sure someone beat me to the punch.

we knew someone would be along to blame Palin,,, asswipes..

I haven't blamed Palin for anything. She didn't start the fire. She just has her own matchbook, as do people like her on the Democrat side.

BTW; "we"?

Is that you and your cats or you and the voices inside your head?

He didn't. You libs did it to yourselves. Remember" Bush lied people died he's hitler, he's a nazi,, dumb assed chimp pictures of him.. you reaps what you sow. you have divided your country now for a decade. good on ya.

He started crap as soon as he sat his ass in the chair. He reversed Clinton's executive orders, started breaking treaties and antagonizing Democrats. The Republicans ran the Executive branch and both houses of Congress as if the other party didn't exist.

Indeed they where saying stuff like the Senate would be balanced if it was 99 Republicans and 1 Democrat.

Yeppers.

He started crap as soon as he sat his ass in the chair. He reversed Clinton's executive orders, started breaking treaties and antagonizing Democrats. The Republicans ran the Executive branch and both houses of Congress as if the other party didn't exist.

Indeed they where saying stuff like the Senate would be balanced if it was 99 Republicans and 1 Democrat.

Yeppers.

Yeah, Karl Rove wasn't in the White House to opine on domestic and foreign policy.

Oh wait,

Is Rove like Palin? Am I not allowed to bring up his shenanigans?

I haven't blamed Palin for anything. She didn't start the fire. She just has her own matchbook, as do people like her on the Democrat side.

BTW; "we"?

Palin is just playing the right wingers for a bunch of money in her pocket.

BTW; "we"?

I know. I just find it ironic that Palin acolytes would point their boney fingers about divisiveness when Palin is deliberately divisive to pad her wallet.

BTW; "we"?

I know. I just find it ironic that Palin acolytes would point their boney fingers about divisiveness when Palin is deliberately divisive to pad her wallet.

the right seems to be big on dynasty's as well.
Bristol Palin is also padding her wallet on their fanaticism.
Wanting Jeb to run, Pauls boy would not have been elected if not for Daddy Ron.

BTW; "we"?

More amazing how people can't shut up about her. The left keeps her in business with its shrill cries and yellow journalism more than anyone on the right does. This 10 billionth thread is proof enough.

Forum List

Back