Zone1 I know "groomer" has been discussed already, but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so too....but apparently, if one "cleverly" bypasses that by calling a poster a "groomer" instead of the word "pedophile", it's ok.

Your fake outrage is fake.

Screen Shot 173.jpg

I thought so too....but apparently, if one "cleverly" bypasses that by calling a poster a "groomer" instead of the word "pedophile", it's ok.

Do you think people here like being called "incell" all the time?

You can dish it, but can't take it.

I dunno. A certain (protected) poster has recently cast that unbelievably offensive accusation at me directly and frequently. No consequence. In fact, I got a warning for mentioning it to a mod.

And is there a TOS note about calling a white-wing terrorist a white-wing terrorist?

What makes people, as you say, "white-wing terrorists?"

Because you say so and are provided an exception to repeatedly say so?

Do you not see the hypocrisy in your complaint versus the intent in your own actions?

You're a fraud.

You're appealing to authority because you want to be able to dish it out without having to take it and you're fishing for a maude who you feel will agree with you and perform maude actions in a manner which provides the illusion of credibility to your complaint while equally serving as confirmation for their own view.

So far as why there are specifically written rules against directly inferring a poster is a groomer and why there aren't specifically written rules against directly inferring a poster is a terrorist because of the political party with which they affiliate...well...I'll repeat...

70ghwz-jpg.731242

Last edited:
I'd expand upon that to include those who would support, and foster the creation of spaces, or practices, that give shelter to those who would be inclined to engage in grooming. They are co-conspirators, and just as guilty.

Indeed they are.

Liberals don't feel abortion is offensive so how would someone know they would find groomer offensive.

If you are advocating for well known grooming techniques used by pedophiles, what you rather be called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back