I Hated Trump....Because The Media Told Me They Hated Trump

Guess St Donald is just like that Jesus figure , unloved in his own land and by his own people .

And interestingly like the magician Jesus , St Donald will doubtless rise again( second term . Hooray ) .

Today the Left are the equivalent of the Romans and Jewish Sanhedrin .

All written in the stars and as featured in Enoch chapters five , six and seven . Amen .
The CIA got rid of JFK for the same reasons.

Nah. Hate is a pretty strong word. True, if he was on fire, I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on him to put him out, but same goes for you and certainly don't hate you. I'm just careful where I waste my water.:cool:
I guess it's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Unless you're into that stuff.

Her reason is as good as any.

I hate to say it, but her facial features, make her look like she might be slow.

That --- right there. That's the ONLY reason Trump is still a thing. People hate Democrats, and they're trapped in the two-party mindset. So they think that Trump is the only other option.

There is no other option is there? There's no 3rd party person that has any chance to get elected, right? We're talking about people who don't really like Trump but they hate democrats even more, so if those people don't vote for Trump then each of them has in essence made it one vote less needed for the democrat to win. So, in a given purple state that is up for grabs, say 10,000 people vote for Trump cuz they hate democrats and he wins by 5,000 votes. Now let's say that those same 10,000 voters that hate democrats vote for a 3rd party person or they don't vote at all. In that scenario, Trump loses by 5,000 votes to the democrat, no?

Fox and all the other like minded sites love Trump so he does have some love from the MAGA crowd. That is all he needs.

people to love him and worship him

also enemies to hate so that he doesn't have to smile 24/7

Last edited:
Fox and all the other like minded sites love Trump so he does have some love from the MAGA crowd. That is all ne needs.

people to love him and worship him

also enemies to hate so that he doesn't have to smile 24/7
Ohhhh, so happy to kiss the ring.

Line up sycophant and be judged.

Forum List

Back