I Hated Trump....Because The Media Told Me They Hated Trump

This girl figured out how the MSM got so many to hate Trump.

I've been trying to get people to see why they hate Trump. Will any of them realize how they've been played???

God Bless this ignorant Child.

This girl figured out how the MSM got so many to hate Trump.

I've been trying to get people to see why they hate Trump. Will any of them realize how they've been played???

I don't hate him, but I wouldn't vote for him, ever. The orange Jesus (as one of our Tennessee Republican Representatives to US Congress, referred to him "ah the things we do for orange jesus) is not worth a shit and never will be as an elected office holder. Sentient Republicans even know this.

I don't hate him, but I wouldn't vote for him, ever. The orange Jesus (as one of our Tennessee Republican Representatives to US Congress, referred to him "ah the things we do for orange jesus) is not worth a shit and never will be as an elected office holder. Sentient Republicans even know this.

I think Trump is a loud-mouthed blowhard but he looks like Ronald Reagan compared to Biden.

I think Trump is a loud-mouthed blowhard but he looks like Ronald Reagan compared to Biden.
That --- right there. That's the ONLY reason Trump is still a thing. People hate Democrats, and they're trapped in the two-party mindset. So they think that Trump is the only other option.

She doesn't worship the Washington Establishment as Winco does, therefore she must be denounced. Anyone who doesn't serve the Washington Establishment is a traitor to the state!
Did she miss getting grabbed by her pussy? Like Paula jones?

Look, Brother, you don't have to tell me that the brainwashing hasn't taken root.
Let's just agree to disagree.

That --- right there. That's the ONLY reason Trump is still a thing. People hate Democrats, and they're trapped in the two-party mindset. So they think that Trump is the only other option.
The reason people like Trump is because he's the only MoFo in Washington that doesn't seem to be paid off by the Chinese and the UN.
Not to mention the fact that the guy is funny as Hell.

Guess St Donald is just like that Jesus figure , unloved in his own land and by his own people .

And interestingly like the magician Jesus , St Donald will doubtless rise again( second term . Hooray ) .

Today the Left are the equivalent of the Romans and Jewish Sanhedrin .

All written in the stars and as featured in Enoch chapters five , six and seven . Amen .

I don't hate him, but I wouldn't vote for him, ever. The orange Jesus (as one of our Tennessee Republican Representatives to US Congress, referred to him "ah the things we do for orange jesus) is not worth a shit and never will be as an elected office holder.
Apparently, "hate" is not a strong enough word for you. TDS noted.

Apparently, "hate" is not a strong enough word for you. TDS noted.
Nah. Hate is a pretty strong word. True, if he was on fire, I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on him to put him out, but same goes for you and certainly don't hate you. I'm just careful where I waste my water.:cool:

Forum List

Back