I guess child grooming doesn't pay that well....Disney facing another bomb of a movie, "Elemental."

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Disney used to have a great reputation for children's entertainment....but the left gained control of the company and thought grooming children for sex was a great idea........now, they can't launch a movie, or a series that really takes off....

The latest.... "Elemental."

Yeah, that’s the problem. Releasing a few Pixar films on streaming trained kids to watch animation at home, which is why The Super Mario Bros. Movie, despite lackluster reviews, has already grossed $571 million domestic and $1.3 billion — with a “B” — worldwide.
-----
No one in the corporate media dares to tell the truth, which is that Disney’s years-long attempt to groom small children with adult sexuality, homosexuality, tranvestites, transsexuals, and drag queens ensured no decent parent would allow their children anywhere near The Magic Child Abuse Kingdom.

The groomers at Disney spent $200 million to produce Elemental and at least $100 million to promote it. Because theaters keep about half of the ticket sales, this sucker will have to gross in the vicinity of $600 million worldwide just to break even. Currently, it’s making less money than Lightyear, and Lightyear’s worldwide gross topped off at $226 million. Studio accounting has always been hinky, so what Disney’s ultimate losses will add up to are hard to calculate, but let’s just say Disney will have a lot less money to spend on vans, video cameras, and candy–which is a beautiful thing.

In two weeks, Disney’s fetishists release Indiana Jones and the Dial of Disney Wants to Have Sex With Your Children. Thus far, box office analysts say that the $300 million behemoth is tracking towards bomb status and is already the worst-reviewed of the franchise, which seems impossible in a world where Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Suck exists. But when you hire people enslaved by their perversions instead of creating entertainment, that’s what you get.
-----------

Dear Hollywood:

There will be no compromise on this trans madness, and there will certainly be no compromise on sexualizing and mutilating little kids. If you think we MAGAtards were dogs with a bone when it came to abortion, you haven’t seen anything yet. Abortion was a line in the sand.

Attempting to groom, sterilize, sexualize, and surgically mutilate our kids is a line in concrete. Let me put it this way… Abortion is a 50/50 issue in public polling, and we wouldn’t let it go. On the issue of the Trans Nazis and men cheating in sports and sexualizing kids, polling is very much on our side and growing. We will never let this go. Never.

Disney used to have a great reputation for children's entertainment....but the left gained control of the company and thought grooming children for sex was a great idea........now, they can't launch a movie, or a series that really takes off....

The latest.... "Elemental."

Yeah, that’s the problem. Releasing a few Pixar films on streaming trained kids to watch animation at home, which is why The Super Mario Bros. Movie, despite lackluster reviews, has already grossed $571 million domestic and $1.3 billion — with a “B” — worldwide.
-----
No one in the corporate media dares to tell the truth, which is that Disney’s years-long attempt to groom small children with adult sexuality, homosexuality, tranvestites, transsexuals, and drag queens ensured no decent parent would allow their children anywhere near The Magic Child Abuse Kingdom.

The groomers at Disney spent $200 million to produce Elemental and at least $100 million to promote it. Because theaters keep about half of the ticket sales, this sucker will have to gross in the vicinity of $600 million worldwide just to break even. Currently, it’s making less money than Lightyear, and Lightyear’s worldwide gross topped off at $226 million. Studio accounting has always been hinky, so what Disney’s ultimate losses will add up to are hard to calculate, but let’s just say Disney will have a lot less money to spend on vans, video cameras, and candy–which is a beautiful thing.

In two weeks, Disney’s fetishists release Indiana Jones and the Dial of Disney Wants to Have Sex With Your Children. Thus far, box office analysts say that the $300 million behemoth is tracking towards bomb status and is already the worst-reviewed of the franchise, which seems impossible in a world where Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Suck exists. But when you hire people enslaved by their perversions instead of creating entertainment, that’s what you get.
-----------

Dear Hollywood:

There will be no compromise on this trans madness, and there will certainly be no compromise on sexualizing and mutilating little kids. If you think we MAGAtards were dogs with a bone when it came to abortion, you haven’t seen anything yet. Abortion was a line in the sand.

Attempting to groom, sterilize, sexualize, and surgically mutilate our kids is a line in concrete. Let me put it this way… Abortion is a 50/50 issue in public polling, and we wouldn’t let it go. On the issue of the Trans Nazis and men cheating in sports and sexualizing kids, polling is very much on our side and growing. We will never let this go. Never.

Wow, 3.5 million. That is embarrassing. That won't even cover Disney's cost for maintaining their parking lot for a week!

I actually want to see it but my kids are grumpy teens now. I will wait and stream it at some point I guess. Looks like a fun movie as opposed to most of their fairy tale drivel.

I take it's not the same about the Elemintals like in the Riddick movie.

433d1d07ae9a672a4cb1046f27541461.jpg

In two weeks, Disney’s fetishists release Indiana Jones and the Dial of Disney Wants to Have Sex With Your Children.
-----------

What in God's name are you talking about??!

Now way is there a movie with THAT for a title!

Forum List

Back