A question from a newbie.

What would you say the breakdown of liberal vs. conservative on this forum?
There are pleny of Marxists/Dumbasses(but i repeat myself) on this board, as i have around 137 of them on ignore. Maybe a few are just bots, but even those are stupid as shit.

Biden voter.jpg

Both groups (liberals and conservatives) on her appear to be subject to mental breakdowns on a daily basis. How stable are you?

As you can see by the semi-literate, witless droolings that followed your question, the majority of those here are angry but impotent Rightards/MAGAts. Lot of people claiming to be Libertardian, but few of them have any understanding of what that means beyond legal drugs and hookers, and fewer still will even try to defend that simple-mindedness. Most of the mods are righties, so be more careful about following rules, if you are on the left. If you like trading personal insults, there is a hidden section of the forum called the Badlands that you can access after a certain number of postings. If you are smart and well-informed, I recommend the threat President Biden - Making America Normal Again. It is the Big Leagues here, and the most active thread. Most of the bush leaguers who responded to you have failed there, and so lurk around the lesser threads where it is safer.

As you can see by the semi-literate, witless droolings that followed your question, the majority of those here are angry but impotent Rightards/MAGAts. Lot of people claiming to be Libertardian, but few of them have any understanding of what that means beyond legal drugs and hookers, and fewer still will even try to defend that simple-mindedness. Most of the mods are righties, so be more careful about following rules, if you are on the left. If you like trading personal insults, there is a hidden section of the forum called the Badlands that you can access after a certain number of postings. If you are smart and well-informed, I recommend the threat President Biden - Making America Normal Again. It is the Big Leagues here, and the most active thread. Most of the bush leaguers who responded to you have failed there, and so lurk around the lesser threads where it is safer.
This guy ^^ gets his ass kicked more than a three legged armadillo in a Texas cougar den. Dont pay him much attention.

This guy ^^ gets his ass kicked more than a three legged armadillo in a Texas cougar den. Dont pay him much attention.
Squeaked one of the ignoratti who could not make it in the Big Leagues here. Home-schooled simp was overwhelmed, when people asked him to back up his alligator mouth with something other than his hummingbird asshole, at which point he put his long-distance running skills to use.

Squeaked one of the ignoratti who could not make it in the Big Leagues here. Home-schooled simp was overwhelmed, when people asked him to back up his alligator mouth with something other than his hummingbird asshole, at which point he put his long-distance running skills to use.
Poor lying gasbag :itsok:

I am surprised he stuck his head up out of the Sewer thread...
Baby steps...
Anyways, to the OP
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle...
50/50 is my answer to those claiming it is a rightwinger site vs. those claiming it is a progtard site.

Forum List

Back