I don't like posters picking on mods, can we flame them when they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods are tough, they can take it...

daae94f97809263a809be24329c406e0.jpg

Just asking..

Flame away ass-kisser....when I'm not treated fairly, I let them know in a way they understand. Try to remember, we are their CUSTOMERS..without us they can't pick on people from behind a curtain. Without us, they can't force their (mostly leftist) leanings for us to obey, close threads on a whim, or toss our work into Badlands or the Rubber Room because it hurts their widdle bwains.

Last edited:
I like courteous rebuttals. If you like flaming, we have the flame zone, the Badlands, and the Rubber Room. Sometimes threads get to be crazymakers and are relegated to one of the above. Not to mention the Conspiracy Theory forums. It's all here for ya if you like to flame.

Our Mods are noble citizens defending Truth, Justice and the American Way

Where are mods being picked on? Besides, they can just delete or edit posts to make whoever it look like an idiot or disappear altogether.

I like courteous rebuttals. If you like flaming, we have the flame zone, the Badlands, and the Rubber Room. Sometimes threads get to be crazymakers and are relegated to one of the above. Not to mention the Conspiracy Theory forums. It's all here for ya if you like to flame.

Fine as long as the decision is made on the merit of the material instead of the mod's personal opinion on the subject or poster.

Fine as long as the decision is made on the merit of the material instead of the mod's personal opinion on the subject or poster.

The rulings have gotten truly ridiculous.

Has that ever happened here, though? I really can't imagine the mods here would ever do something like that. At least bit would shock me if they had . Maybe if you could show me an example of that happening, I could see where you are coming from.

Do you have any examples of a mod censoring a post based upon the merit of the material?

Has that ever happened here, though? I really can't imagine the mods here would ever do something like that. At least bit would shock me if they had . Maybe if you could show me an example of that happening, I could see where you are coming from.

Do you have any examples of a mod censoring a post based upon the merit of the material?

You've been here longer than me....surely you've felt both betrayed and treated fairly at some time. I won't go into more detail at the moment.

You're right, but it's a perfect opportunity for us to practice diplomacy that heals at the same time. ;)

You're right, but it's a perfect opportunity for us to practice diplomacy that heals at the same time. ;)

Thanks, but not interested in healing...more interested in destroying the left and everything they've brought upon us with their hatred and idiocy. We are in a civil war for the heart and soul of our nation...plenty of time for healing when the culprits have been locked up or hanged.

Will, you have it right when you are talking civil war. In this case, you cannot win it unless you are willing to stoop even lower than the left to take them out. Even then you'd have to go way underground to protect your family and all that you love. I grew up in a home that was bitten by surviving a case of lifelong post traumatic stress syndrome. As a consequence, I can only go with peaceful solutions and bargain table stuff, except I know that really didn't work due to the left being so adamant in their destruction of President Trump, they were willing to use satanic means to destroy him. Fortunately, Trump has always had a policy of doing good in business, and the Democrats smeared him with lies to obfuscate his true abilities.

If we had a majority in Congress, we could make treasonous acts by members of Congress stick and place them where they belong, with suicide watches better than Jeff Epstein's.

The left does need a lesson, because debate is not reaching their ears due to their monopolization of the press to lie for them. They are completely corrupted, and I'm sorry for it, but there isn't anything I can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back