I don't like posters picking on mods, can we flame them when they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will, you have it right when you are talking civil war. In this case, you cannot win it unless you are willing to stoop even lower than the left to take them out. Even then you'd have to go way underground to protect your family and all that you love. I grew up in a home that was bitten by surviving a case of lifelong post traumatic stress syndrome. As a consequence, I can only go with peaceful solutions and bargain table stuff, except I know that really didn't work due to the left being so adamant in their destruction of President Trump, they were willing to use satanic means to destroy him. Fortunately, Trump has always had a policy of doing good in business, and the Democrats smeared him with lies to obfuscate his true abilities.

If we had a majority in Congress, we could make treasonous acts by members of Congress stick and place them where they belong, with suicide watches better than Jeff Epstein's.

The left does need a lesson, because debate is not reaching their ears due to their monopolization of the press to lie for them. They are completely corrupted, and I'm sorry for it, but there isn't anything I can do about it.

I hear ya....I grew up hardscrabble on the streets of Detroit....boxed at Kronk Gym, got into Okinawan Karate, joined the Army went to the RVN '67-68....I've seen the true version of communism and it is an ugly, violent, life they lead....everybody informing on everybody else, follow the dogma or be shot without trial. No individualism....no freedom, no future outside the party. I put several of them in Buddha's lap...seems I've been in one fight or another all my days. So conflict is something I'm pretty much an expert at and what I'm seeing these days is the mask taken off the leftist commissars and their propagandists. This is something that began during the Vietnam War. They started by infiltrating the grade schools, then forward into the universities. They played the long game and sure enough there are now tens of millions of young airheads who don't know anything about anything except their smart phone and social media. They are easily led and vulnerable to the whims of the party. This is treachery of the highest order. The pick of the litters morphed into major media figures, Congress critters,even the intel agencies. Trump and our MAGA movement is the thin, blue line between them and the end of freedom in this nation. Eventually it will move into the streets....in another few years I'll be too damn old to join my boys out there, teaching them a lesson they'll never forget. I wish it weren't so but it's becoming obvious it is and the only way to avoid it is to protect and promote MAGA until the job is done by whatever means necessary, ballot or bullet..the choice will have to be made.

Last edited:
Just asking..

Flame away ass-kisser....when I'm not treated fairly, I let them know in a way they understand. Try to remember, we are their CUSTOMERS..without us they can't pick on people from behind a curtain. Without us, they can't force their (mostly leftist) leanings for us to obey, close threads on a whim, or toss our work into Badlands or the Rubber Room because it hurts their widdle bwains.

Actually, I've found this board to have more conservatives than liberals as mods and members.

Any poster found to be picking in mods should be docked trophy points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back