"I don't like blacks because..."

These places became ghettos because whites moved out, why didn't the white liberals stay?

You are a fucking moron and need to read some American history, if you can read above a 7th grade level, you nasty little racist troll.
Tank they were ghettos before whites left.Hispanics become homesick so they let their homes reflect on where they come from.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Los Angeles Calif
LA is a shithole fulla spics.

Huey, I recall you stating that you live in New Jersey. What makes it any better than Los Angeles? I've been to New Jersey on business quite a few times and thought it was "a good place to be from".
I live in southern NJ,a very positive place.Beautiful homes successful people both Black and white.The only ghetto is Camden NJ.:cool:

LA is a shithole fulla spics.

Huey, I recall you stating that you live in New Jersey. What makes it any better than Los Angeles? I've been to New Jersey on business quite a few times and thought it was "a good place to be from".
I live in southern NJ,a very positive place.Beautiful homes successful people both Black and white.The only ghetto is Camden NJ.:cool:

Ok. Most of my time there was spent in Wayne or Paramus. There are some nice areas in Los Angeles as well. Malibu, Hancock Park, Brentwood to name a few.

I live in a non- black state or if they are here I don't see them. to cold!!!maybe?. but I am not a raciest. there good in all man kind. and color.

Living and acting like trash happens in all races. We have our ghetto areas in the Twin Cities inhabited by minorities. Outside of the metro area we have the white ghetto the trailer parks inhabited by the white trash. In the exurb area that I live in the Sheriff spends most of their time at those trailer parks dealing with the trash that happens to be white as I could count the black people out here with one hand.

The white areas of LA are nice

You should check out the "white" areas of Appalachia and other states. Your view that no whites are poor and live in squalor is tainted by your bias.

CS_appalachia.jpg
appalachian+children.jpg
250px-Poor_mother_and_children%2C_California_1936_by_Dorothea_Lange.jpg
appalachia.jpg

You should check out the "white" areas of Appalachia and other states. Your view that no whites are poor and live in squalor is tainted by your bias.
I never said no whites are poor, I want to know where are the nice black areas.

BTW how old are those pictures

I doubt that there are areas where "blacks only" live because I don't think wealthy blacks have that superior feeling that many wealthy whites do have....that feeling that having someone of a different color may contaminate their own skin.

I'm sure you think things are much better now....LOL

County Economic Status in Appalachia, FY 2013 - Appalachian Regional Commission

Prince Georges County, Maryland
Baldwin Hills, View Park and Ladera Heights in Los Angeles
You find many in Atlanta. Basically most influential places will have at least 1 well to do all black neighborhoods

You just have to leave your trailer park and get out Tank. :lol:

Prince George’s County accounted for 20% of murders in the state of Maryland from 1985 to 2006.[33] A twenty-year crime index trends study, performed by Prince George's County Police Department Information Resource Management, showed the county had a 23.1% increase in total crime for the years of 2000 to 2004. Between the years of 1984 to 2004, Prince George’s had a 62.8% increase in total crime.[34]
However, as of 2009, crime had generally declined in the county[35] and the number of homicides declined from 151 in 2005 to 99 in 2009.[36][37]
Although crime had been declining, residents became alarmed when there were thirteen homicides during the first twelve days of 2011. This put added pressure on the police department to come up with a way to stop the violence.[38] By the end of January, the county experienced 16 homicides.
Violence has continued into 2013. The Washington Post reported that, as of February 20, Prince George's County already had 15 homicides in 2013, up from 10 on the same date in 2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_George's_County,_Maryland

Prince George’s County accounted for 20% of murders in the state of Maryland from 1985 to 2006.[33] A twenty-year crime index trends study, performed by Prince George's County Police Department Information Resource Management, showed the county had a 23.1% increase in total crime for the years of 2000 to 2004. Between the years of 1984 to 2004, Prince George’s had a 62.8% increase in total crime.[34]
However, as of 2009, crime had generally declined in the county[35] and the number of homicides declined from 151 in 2005 to 99 in 2009.[36][37]
Although crime had been declining, residents became alarmed when there were thirteen homicides during the first twelve days of 2011. This put added pressure on the police department to come up with a way to stop the violence.[38] By the end of January, the county experienced 16 homicides.
Violence has continued into 2013. The Washington Post reported that, as of February 20, Prince George's County already had 15 homicides in 2013, up from 10 on the same date in 2012

Prince George's County, Maryland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Considering there is a disparity between "black" arrests and "white" arrests, I'm not sure your statistics mean much. Nice try.

In Maryland, Black People Found to Be 3 Times More Likely To Be Arrested For Marijuana Possession Than White People, Despite Equal Usage Rates
https://www.aclu.org/criminal-law-reform/maryland-black-people-found-be-3-times-more-likely-be-arrested-marijuana

Forum List

Back