"I don't like blacks because..."

Denial doesn't make it go away - many more GOP leaders have been cited for saying racist things than Democrat leaders.

You have no idea about the many things wrong with that statement, do you?

I know your type wants me to be a victim but thats not going to happen if provoked. I just made sure he would never make the mistake of doing something like that again. He learned from it. He apologized.

You are a victim. It has nothing to do with what I want.

A victim never apologizes.

I didn't know a victim had anything to apologize for. Should a rape victim apologize for being raped?

Yup. Unless it was a legitimate rape.

Denial doesn't make it go away - many more GOP leaders have been cited for saying racist things than Democrat leaders.

The only thing wrong with my statement is that you won't accept it as truth, even though you know it is.

Well, you're stupid enough to be a democrat, but are you racist enough? Have you developed the ability to convince yourself of your moral superiority - even though you believe in nothing but the notion that liberals must be morally superior - despite the fact that your party and ideology depend upon the oppression and dependency of others and always have?

Last edited:

The only thing wrong with my statement is that you won't accept it as truth, even though you know it is.

Well, you're stupid enough to be a democrat, but are you racist enough?
Stupid? I'm not the one who belongs to a party that crashes their own country, including their own constituents, to get their way, even when the majority in the country are against their way.

Have you developed the ability to convince yourself of your moral superiority - even though you believe in nothing but the notion that liberals must be morally superior
I've never maintained that Libs are morally superior, liberals realize they are human and can make mistakes. On the other hand, conservatives tell everyone they are for "family values" and then get caught in adultery. They preach abstinence and when their own daughter gets knocked up, then they "rah rah" the fact she didn't get an abortion to cover up the fact that she committed fornication, as if it wasn't noticed.

- despite the fact that your party and ideology depend upon the oppression and dependency of others and always have?
My party tries to help the needy and support the middle-class, while your party eats their own in an effort to help the greedy rich, because deep down most conservatives, even those on welfare, dream of some day being a millionaire, and think they are protecting their rights for when they get there! :lol:

Stupid? I'm not the one who belongs to a party that crashes their own country, including their own constituents, to get their way, even when the majority in the country are against their way.

Yours is the only political party in the history of our country to do exactly that.

I've never maintained that Libs are morally superior

And then you say this:

conservatives tell everyone they are for "family values" and then get caught in adultery. They preach abstinence and when their own daughter gets knocked up, then they "rah rah" the fact she didn't get an abortion to cover up the fact that she committed fornication, as if it wasn't noticed.

Fucking hypocrite.

Yours is the only political party in the history of our country to do exactly that.

You must have a very bad case of dyslexia.

I've never maintained that Libs are morally superior

And then you say this:

conservatives tell everyone they are for "family values" and then get caught in adultery. They preach abstinence and when their own daughter gets knocked up, then they "rah rah" the fact she didn't get an abortion to cover up the fact that she committed fornication, as if it wasn't noticed.

Fucking hypocrite.

Just because I point out the truth about your party doesn't mean I'm saying my party is morally superior. I guess you missed the part where I said, Libs realize they are human and will make mistakes. Your problem is that you won't admit your own mistakes.

So, you're the hypocrite.

Well, you're stupid enough to be a democrat, but are you racist enough? Have you developed the ability to convince yourself of your moral superiority - even though you believe in nothing but the notion that liberals must be morally superior - despite the fact that your party and ideology depend upon the oppression and dependency of others and always have?
Racists use convoluted reasoning to try to win an argument. It is completely true to form for the rw racists on here to try to turn it around and say the liberals are the racists. And they try to say it is really the conservatives who care about people and the needy. Both 'arguments' are Pure, Unadultered BS.

Such people are not worth the energy and thought to try to debate. They are just trying to fuck with your mind; totally amoral. Their only need is to convince others, and perhaps even themselves, they are in the right. It must be horrible to get up every morning and look in the mirror at a self righteous bigot who hates everyone who isn't just like himself and wants to piss on anyone who is poor, weak or vulnerable. Just awful. No wonder they are so full of hatred.

Last edited:
Why don't white liberals live in black neighborhoods

Maybe not in your world, but in most of the country, and the world, neighborhoods are mixed. It is only in concentrated ghettos the world over where race is a factor in who lives there or doesn't. Why would anyone, black or white, live in a ghetto if they don't have to? Your question simply illustrates what a narrow narrow world you exist in. Where I live right now there is a mix of white, black, Middle Eastern and Asian, with Asian being the majority. It's a nice neighborhood, and my home, which is a high rise apartment building, is probably nicer than what you are used to: inside and out it resembles a 5 star hotel with pools, indoor and outdoor, sea views, gyms, a cafe, a tennis court and even a mini move theatre. Yet there are as many black Americans living here as white Americans. Go figure. Just because your life is limited, doesn't mean everyone else's is.

Last edited:
These places became ghettos because whites moved out, why didn't the white liberals stay?

423d8_ORIG-u_mad.jpg

These places became ghettos because whites moved out, why didn't the white liberals stay?
True, liberal hypocrisy normally does not extend to their own families. My liberal aunt and uncle lived in a racially mixed part of Arlington, but when their kids reached school age they high-tailed it to McLean, Virginia.

I am not impressed with their hypocrisy, but I do give them due credit for putting the welfare and education of their kids first.

Forum List

Back