I don't even... Bread is apparently racist.

EverCurious

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Alaska
On the lighter side of things; Peanut Butter and Jelly Deemed Racist

"Oh the times we live in where food can be deemed racist. In a move Oprah would be proud of, Principal Verenice Gutierrez, of the Harvey Scott K-8 School in Portland, has labeled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as racist." [because of the bread]

I do believe, we need to sit some folks down and rationally discuss PC derailments.

On the lighter side of things; Peanut Butter and Jelly Deemed Racist

"Oh the times we live in where food can be deemed racist. In a move Oprah would be proud of, Principal Verenice Gutierrez, of the Harvey Scott K-8 School in Portland, has labeled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as racist." [because of the bread]

I do believe, we need to sit some folks down and rationally discuss PC derailments.

Did you find out this was fake yet?

Well it's old, (was new to me on my FB this morning as a proof of "freedom is ending omg flag banning" chatter, and I found it amusing so I shared - to lighten things up as I said.) I saw there was a bunch of different media links on it and I didn't see anything debunking it though.

Do you have a its a farce linky?

Let me guess. Come Christmas time, those who hate whites will try to ban songs like "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow".

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Well it's old, (was new to me on my FB this morning as a proof of "freedom is ending omg flag banning" chatter, and I found it amusing so I shared - to lighten things up as I said.) I saw there was a bunch of different media links on it and I didn't see anything debunking it though.

Do you have a its a farce linky?

Your user name is bullshit.

Check your sources.

Forum List

Back